Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ailaalliz

^It's the variety show that replaced Love Choice/Selecting Couple's timeslot.

Regular people goes there to show some particular skills and be judged by celebrities guests.

Those 2 variety shows videos of him were from Star King, right?

[edit]

V not yet. according to some non-oficial sources they might come out in some show this summer (north hemisphere summer)

congratulations on getting over 100 pages everyone!! i know its realy really late but i havent been in this thread for a while.

can anyone fill me in?? have they debuted on inkigayo and m.net yet??? i know i was waiting forever for them :]

Guest loveprint
Those 2 variety shows videos of him were from Star King, right?
No, one was from 진실 게임 (Truth Game) and the other was from 신동 열전.

Guest shaaaron

I'm excited to watch Star King with JinHyun, a more recent video of him, no? :D

So hopefully it's true, and I hope we're able to watch it... :x

Guest canityo
hey what is STARKING???? is it a game show?

Star King is a show where people perform and the judges choose you to stay or go. There is a person/performers who because the Star King in the end. It's like a talent show ;] Judges are celebrities. (Ex: Last week, DBSK was the judges.)

I hope Jin Hyun becomes the Star King muahahahahhaha. xD

Guest HoiSang

aawww, thanks guys for all the updates~ man, i hope we'll get to see them together AS 6 soon, still kinda confusing and migraine-ish to see each person be all over the area, haha ( but ooh, interesting to know jin hyun is gonna be on star king~)

missmypoppindragonjoonhyung^-^v haha, and gahh, wireless' been pretty slow, such hair-tearing phase to see the (reaaaaally nice) piccies load in this thread - but worth waiting for in the end, hehe, thanks all!

and yeah, great news about their new single! really looking forward to it, love their voice <3

and yeshh, i'll try to be good and post until 50++ in cynostars forum too, keke xD

and woow, a lot of ppl seem to know kevin sumwut personally here, so cool, haha~

Guest jia_li

omg I found a Xing thread amazing ^^. keke I'm new here. I Really love Xing Especially Kevin he's so cute and handsome keke ^^

Guest maizakichi

marumir updated his minihompy~

it has a new look..hehe..

and he write something on his diary..though the stickers posted by the fans kinda blocked his entry..lol..

nothing new..just decided to post this one...

(i love his feminine fingers and his red lips ;p)

am1004.jpgam1005.jpg

Guest canityo
omg I found a Xing thread amazing ^^. keke I'm new here. I Really love Xing Especially Kevin he's so cute and handsome keke ^^

Welcome to the XING thread :] Glad you've become a XING fan. Don't we all love Kevin? :DD Well, you have to be patient with XING news since their really promoting right now. But, I hope you still remain their fan :3

Here is some selfcams pictures from a magazine. Only posting one because there are heaps more at Cynostar :3

th_selfcams002.jpg

Credits: Naverblog + CYNOSTAR.NET

Maizakichi: In the concert pictures, Marumir's hands are SOOOO skinny, he lost weight didn't he? =__=" *feels fat*

Guest jia_li

thank you ^^. hehe yeah I will be patient for waiting for Xing news ^^.

I found finally on the internet Eo jjeo da ga piano version but I can't download it poor me T_T

GEH!!! Marumir's hands looks so pretty. Oh wow, he can rip heaps of girls with those hands.

Thank you maizakichi for posting the pics and YunAh for posting the pics. XD

Hehhe~~ I hope they release more stuff soon. They were so...dead on updates a few weeks back.

jia_li - hello welcome to the thread^^

Guest maizakichi
Here is some selfcams pictures from a magazine. Only posting one because there are heaps more at Cynostar :3

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...selfcams002.jpg

Credits: Naverblog + CYNOSTAR.NET

Maizakichi: In the concert pictures, Marumir's hands are SOOOO skinny, he lost weight didn't he? =__=" *feels fat*

waahhh..so they're modeling/advertising for noton now? just like suju? nyahahah...that is so cool...

i wish marumir also had a solo pic after/before their photoshoot for junior mag -_-

and im so dead jealous with the girl fan...marumir linked arms with her -_-

i don't know what im feeling right now -_- -_- -_-

i wanna fly to korea -_-

marumir looks skinnier now..basing from the new pics..

and his height makes him more skinny..

though i wanna have a pic with him beside me...(with arms linked of course)

i don't wanna stand beside him...lol..

i don't wanna make myself look like a dwarf.... ;p

Guest canityo

^ I know man, Kevin's HAND was on her shoulder and she didn't look one BIT happy. And there Kevin was smiling like a big dork (<3 T_T that's so cute)

She has 2 KiBum autographs -.-

s2_1-starllstar.jpg

s2_1-starllstar-1.jpg

and according to NIna; HyeSung's (Bottom)

s2_1-starllstar-2.jpg

I don't even have KEVIN'S let alone 2 KiBums and a HyeSung *goes to the corner*

=.= international fans....are at a disadvantage.

Well.... at least we know what HyeSung and KiBum's signatures looks like.

=.= I feel sad...it kinda sux being an international fan sometimes. =.=

Thank you YunAh for sharing the pics.

- edit -

YunAh...suprisingly...you're sane here. Its such a big contrast between here and MSN.

I'm joining you at the corner. *brings food with me* Let's have a picnic!

I can't stop eating when I'm sad.~

Guest xienqi

^ Thanks for sharing that Yun Ah. Xing are a nice group :D

They seem friendly. I wanna take a picture with them too D:

They have interesting siggies x.x nyahhh x333

YES it's sad that we are international fans, But sometimes it's good that we support them in our own way.

DON'T BE SAD CAMMY D:D:

oh and I am risa.

Guest canityo

^ HI RISA!

Being an international fan has many cons, but we're unique. (AREN'T WE KEVIN???? *pressure*)

I'm so utterly XING deprived.

We need to discuss in here more often. Do you think XING would ever go on Jiwhaza? Or be judges on Star King? One day, we'll see XING (HOPEFULLY ALL SIX) on a game show. I just want to see them on a game show.

(This is so hard. I can't discuss when there is nothing to update. Let me find something.)

5862.jpg

DOESN'T P-D LOOK MIGHTY HOT *ahem* Right, he looks so good here~

I just realised, WHERE THE HECK ARE THE JIN HYUN PICTURES *stabs*

and...

marumirselfcam001-1.jpg

Marumir being his camwhore self.<3

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK. RAWR.

We really need a new XING single. Pictures and voiceless videos aren't going to hold us any longer -_-.

Guest loveprint

Think of this as a treat for Soompi.

But first off, DO NOT TAKE THESE OUT OF SOOMPI. If I see these pictures anywhere else (besides Cynostar), I'm never sharing stuff here again.

So, untagged white day pictures. (: I promised not to take these out of Cynostar, but this thread needs some sugar and spice. (:

These were posted at Cynostar in March. We have all the goodies.

JinHyun

wdjinhyuncl8.th.jpg

HyeSung

wdhyesunglr8.th.jpg

Kevin

wdkevinub5.th.jpg

KiBum

wdkibumzy5.th.jpg

P-D

wdpoppinqh1.th.jpg

Yume

wdyumeel3.th.jpg