Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

hello~

If you have any questions, ask them at Cynostar, not here. And the answer to your question is in the rules. Maybe you should read them.

If you ONLY want pictures, stay away from Cynostar. We don't want people in our forum that ONLY want the pictures or downloads.I meant as in this is Soompi. If you really have questions about the forum, you should ask the members in that forum, not on the Soompi thread.

Um yeah i got your suspension. thats fine with me. I read the other stuff too, its not just the pictures. and you are sort of weird for being an administrator...and i can ask whatever i want to ask. peace out

jesus_lover..well 50 post aren't that much...if you really are a xing fan , then be patient ^^...and read the rules...lol...^^ though i also have recieved my own dose of warnings before..bwahhaha...but i learned my lesson...and im quite good in reading now..bwahhaha....

and loveprint..yeah i sorta understand why you did that...but let's all be friends okay? we wouldn't want new xing fans to be afraid and "back out" as a xing fan...lol...

New Xing vid.

It's still being processed so you can't watch it just yet, but it should be done soon. (:

totally love <3 thanks^^

and i think i saw poppin dragon dancing..haha..or was it just my imagination?

everyone

i know theres nothing new with xing lately

BUT

please wait a little bit longer

becaues their second single is coming out around may :D

yay

hehehe..cool....i hope it's on may 4....wouldn't it be great for the next single to be released on my bday?! lol..

but i know it's impossible...hehehe^^ thanks for the info^^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

^

Haha I am nice but when people come and do whatever they want it's very hard to handle, especially as an admin.

But anyway!

I actually thought I saw PD, but I think that was HyeSung rofl. Cause a second later I saw Hyesung wearing the same clothes so yeah.

My bday is in May, too. But late May.

Guest canityo

I hallucinated PD and Jin Hyun in the video for a second D: How I wish they were in that pretty video!

Thank you yale for that news, that is currently getting me high INSIDE. XDD!

What a gift it would be if the single was released on your birthday maizakichi :D! I just hope it doesn't get delayed or something >_<~

Thank you Nina T_T for all your hardwork *bows down to you*

Guest maizakichi
I actually thought I saw PD, but I think that was HyeSung rofl. Cause a second later I saw Hyesung wearing the same clothes so yeah.

My bday is in May, too. But late May.

waahh..then maybe it would be on your bday..cause im sure they'll release it around summer in korea..

cause i really doubt they'll release it on the first week..cause that will be too soon..though we're waiting fot it for sometime now..wahahah...

I hallucinated PD and Jin Hyun in the video for a second D: How I wish they were in that pretty video!

Thank you yale for that news, that is currently getting me high INSIDE. XDD!

What a gift it would be if the single was released on your birthday maizakichi :D! I just hope it doesn't get delayed or something >_<~

Thank you Nina T_T for all your hardwork *bows down to you*

heheh..now i totally have nothing to do besides ul and dl..and i decided to take 2 screen caps just to make sure...ehhe

though i'm not really sure if it's PD..but i think its him..

pdvd018xd5.th.png

but this time im sure this is hyesung..hehehe

pdvd019ja1.th.png

*drops dead* oh wow...I went ofline early last night o____O and a new vid came out.

Wow~~~ *cries* did I see HyeSung in PINK? *rubs eyes*

Well...this will keep me alive for another few more weeks...I hope that its enough to keep

me alive till the single comes out. eHeheh~~ but its nice seeing them still alive and walking around.

Okay so maybe "alive" was not the right word. But I'm sure that we're all XiNG deprived.

And the background music sounds familiar too...*thinks* I think I've heard it somewhere.

Thank you yale for sharing the news. And thank you Nina for sharing the vid.

Ahhh~~ the single just HAVE to be release when I'll be busy. Damn school.

Guest canityo
waahh..then maybe it would be on your bday..cause im sure they'll release it around summer in korea..

cause i really doubt they'll release it on the first week..cause that will be too soon..though we're waiting fot it for sometime now..wahahah...

heheh..now i totally have nothing to do besides ul and dl..and i decided to take 2 screen caps just to make sure...ehhe

though i'm not really sure if it's PD..but i think its him..

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6079/pdvd018xd5.th.png

but this time im sure this is hyesung..hehehe

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5043/pdvd019ja1.th.png

I realised that Poppin' Dragon IS in this video. I saw it on XING.TV, how I saw it last night but the bloody video wouldn't load >_> I was very pissed off, but back to the subject.

The video on xing.tv is much clearer and I saw his face ^^ and besides I THINK I saw him doing the poppin' move D: I'm blind so don't blame me.

But then, I saw a pink person and I thought that was Jin Hyun but the video went too fast D: And I am slow. I think that was Yume 'cos he was wearing an uber pink jacket after wards D: And I don't think they would put Jin Hyun for a milisecond when you can't even make out his face -_-; Come on, even PD had at least 1 second on screen!

Where is Jin Hyun D: HE COULD OF DONE A FLIP T.T? I'm going to re-watch the clip over and over again until I see JIn Hyun >:o!

Guest loveprint

Oh so that was P-D? I thought it was. I got the clip from P-D's daum cafe and I haven't seen the xing.tv one so yeah. Good to know.

Guest maizakichi
I realised that Poppin' Dragon IS in this video. I saw it on XING.TV, how I saw it last night but the bloody video wouldn't load >_>

The video on xing.tv is much clearer and I saw his face ^^ and besides I THINK I saw him doing the poppin' move D: I'm blind so don't blame me.

yeah..i saw that too..and i agree....it's so clear..and BRIGHT! hehe..i saw a clip from naver...it doesn't have the pixcow watermark on..but it's small..heheh...

i dont like them using pixcow..cause i can't record it! grrr.....maybe that's why they're using pixcow so that we would have a hard time getting their vids..lol..

well...newly released pics...(sorry if it will take some time to load...but i like photobucket more cause i can upload all the pics at once without having the trouble of opening tons of tabs..i wish they have thumbnails though -_-)

*sorry no yume's hehe...and oh..they forgot to place a watermark on hyesung's

sk1009.jpgsm1009.jpg

sc1007.jpg

OJJODAGA THEME...(you may think that they're the same as the previous ones being released..but no..they are not the same..i've checked my folder and they have a < 45 degrees difference when it comes to the angle and stuff......hahaha..)

yume

sy1003.jpgsy1004.jpg

marumir

sm1005.jpg

sm1003.jpgsm1004.jpg

looks like he's slouching? not in the mood ei? heheh tsk tsk..thinking of me again? lol..*sigh* it's fun "daydreaming at night"...lol...

kevin

sk1006.jpgsk1004.jpgsk1003.jpg

hyesung

sc1004.jpgsc1003.jpg

all from xing.tv

Guest ailaalliz

New pictures! Thanks maizakichi <3333

I love when Xing portrait this clean image full of white and brightness. They look so much like angels! But the uhjjudaga's pics are still my favorites. Gotta love those outfits besides they look older on it.

I have to say that.. I love Xing's stylist XD

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^yay for more pictures

!!! i love it when ppl post more pix ofthem <33333

thanks a lot! the vid looks hot

Guest cindy-yang
everyone

i know theres nothing new with xing lately

BUT

please wait a little bit longer

becaues their second single is coming out around may :D

yay

wahh thank you yale!!

^^

maizakichi

omg thank you so much for the pictures!

spazzes

Guest canityo

Yay! New pictures<3 Thank you maizakichi. Their trying to stall us with just picture that have angle differences -_-? It works, it works ^___^!!

KiBum has a bad posture?? ._. Or maybe the camera just caught him at that angle D: They all look awesome :3

I'm going to go hunting for a bit, now :] Cautious for updates!

Guest clemie186
New Xing vid.

It's still being processed so you can't watch it just yet, but it should be done soon. (:

the new video is love :D

well...newly released pics...(sorry if it will take some time to load...but i like photobucket more cause i can upload all the pics at once without having the trouble of opening tons of tabs..i wish they have thumbnails though -_-)

OJJODAGA THEME...(you may think that they're the same as the previous ones being released..but no..they are not the same..i've checked my folder and they have a < 45 degrees difference when it comes to the angle and stuff......hahaha..)

all from xing.tv

Thanks for the pictures! I haven't gotten my 50 posts yet in cynostar so this is really a treat for me :)

I adore the Otchodaga pics <3<3 favorite song and mv

haha the 45 degree angle change

edit// oh snap my first page ownage in this thread... nothing special to share..XD

-6.jpg

Credits: Kevinia (as shown)

Guest wagle

haha. Kevin is my mom's friend's son. My mom just told me about "Xing," so I looked it up on Soompi. HAHA... this is so cool.

Guest loveprint

Okay so apparently JinHyun is going to be on Starking next week, on the 28th.

We haven't found any official information on this, but we believe it is true.

Credits to Xingstar and cantiyoADORES of CYNOSTAR.NET for the info. (:

Guest canityo

*Raises fist* Why must it only be Jin Hyun performing/appearing on shows?? ;~;

Here's a few concert pictures from XING.TV

concert008.jpg

0011.jpg

Credits: XING.tv + CYNOSTAR.NET

Of course, a trillion more at CYNOSTAR<3

*raise fist* Some day, we'll see ALL of them in one show. *cries* I just hope that I'm not too old by then. XD Uwahh thanks heaps for the pics YunAh and the info too. XD And someday, a BIG BIG BIG BIG CYNOSTAR sign will be in one of those pictures. Till the second single comes out, I'll temporarily live with anime.

I personally like XiNG wearing dark colours. Except for when HyeSung wears pink. Ahhhhhh~~ ohh...new single = new MV = more eye candy?Hmmm since JinHyun gets promotions...what about PD? I want to see more PD!!! He's climbing up my list^^

Guest maizakichi

*Raises fist* Why must it only be Jin Hyun performing/appearing on shows?? ;~;

wee..im so excited..hehe..

maybe it's true..and i do hope that it's true..

then he'll be performing his martial arts again..

flipping , kicking and making us drool from his moves :w00t:

cause i guess that's what starking is about..

showing off your talents and stuff...

and since he really is good in martial arts..

hehehe...

and yeah i wish there would be a cynostar banner in one of their future concerts..

i can only recognize marumir's fan cafe banner from the pic...hehe >.<

Guest jack_yamap

We haven't found any official information on this, but we believe it is true.

Credits to Xingstar and cantiyoADORES of CYNOSTAR.NET for the info. (:

^ Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>_<)

I'm so excited about this information !!

Archived