Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest silver_byul

hi just wanted to post some pics~ some of them you might have seen ^^a

-1.jpg

hye-sung and yume >0<

6758.jpg

kevin and ki-bum couple = binbum (in korean you spell kevin's name with a bin at the end)

-3.jpg

this is a picture from the photobook but the one in the photobook is colored..

-5.jpg

poppin dragon~ teehee~

-6.jpg

kyaaahhhh~ what's with the pose o_o?? lol

111111111114732.jpg

poppin dragon and hye-sung..i think the lady is the coordinater..or manager..not sure >_<

-7.jpg

most of you guys should have seen this already ^^a the one in the photobook is similar but the pose is only different.

BONUS///

kim hyung-joon going to the xing concert~

-4.jpg

2.jpg

hope you enjoyed ^^ credits go to daum.net and fan cafes dedicated to xing members and hyung-joon.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowjaderose

I like their song 'in your hand'

I don't know much about them yet, but when I see the pics, I like Kim Ki Bum the most (he's so cool!)

Wonder why is his name Kim Ki Bum (same like Ki Bum from Suju) :D

Guest shaaaron

^Because his family name is Kim, and his parents named him KiBum? It's mere coincidence, really. xD But yeah, I was like :o when I found out he was a Kim KiBum too. At first, I thought people meant KiBum from Super Junior, but then I realized it was someone else. Ahahaha.

Jesus_Lover:

Media Forums

- The Snapshot & Free Sample forums are invisible to people with less than 50 posts. Once you hit 50 posts, they will appear, & you may post. (:

To view the forums that contain multimedia and pictures on Cynostar, you must reach 50 posts. :D

Guest fannxd
^Because his family name is Kim, and his parents named him KiBum? It's mere coincidence, really. xD But yeah, I was like :o when I found out he was a Kim KiBum too. At first, I thought people meant KiBum from Super Junior, but then I realized it was someone else. Ahahaha.

Jesus_Lover:

To view the forums that contain multimedia and pictures on Cynostar, you must reach 50 posts. :D

actually kibum is not really tht uncommon name...

i noe somebody whose heo kibum ^^;; XDD and KIM is a REALLY common korean last name..

examples..

KIM jaejoong [dbsk]

KIM junsu [dbsk]

KIM kibum [super junior]

KIM kibum [xing]

KIM ye sung [suju]

KIM kangin [suju]

KIM hyunjoong [ss501]

KIM hyungjoon [ss501]

KIM kyujong [ss501]

the list goes on...

my school's year book O___O like 2 pages full of Kims, Lees, and parks XDD lmao

Guest shaaaron

Definitely, Kim is a VERYYYYY common last name for Koreans. Lee too. (Which can also be Chinese too. :D)

So yeah, it's not very surprising. Coincidence! Co-wing-ki-dink. :D

[shutting up now]

Guest hershey

Esp. Lee, my last name is also Lee.

It can be hmong (I am hmong)

chinese

american

korean

and more.

They pictures are so cute. I love hyesung's picture. LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Guest Jesus_Lover

so can someone post those pictures those "heaps of pictures" of white day or other new ones on soompi?? that would be greatly appreciated because I can't reach the ones on cynostar. Please post them! thank you so much! God bless.

May God love on Xing and let them grow and be wonderful, beautiful, and pure singers.

Kevin - you are always being prayed for and loved on. much love ;)

Guest Rei_akiko

Ahahaha... yeah you're right. I've just realized that. hahaha... so many of orean people using 'Kim' and 'Lee'. Btw, silver_byul thx for the pics. omo~~ i love that pose.. Ghaaa XD So Cute~!

Hey... why do i feel... HyeSung and Poppin look like each other? XD

Guest loveprint
so can someone post those pictures those "heaps of pictures" of white day or other new ones on soompi?? that would be greatly appreciated because I can't reach the ones on cynostar. Please post them! thank you so much! God bless.
Nope. :P I don't mean to be mean or anything, but they were scanned for Cynostar so you have to go over there for the pictures. 50 posts isn't really hard at our forum. In the past we've never restricted any content from being taken out but this time we've decided to.

Yeahz, like Nina said. If you come online at the right time. 50 posts will take approximately half an hour.

Hehh~~ I'm here to spazz again. The HyeSung white day pic was LOVE! Kyahh~~ the pink ribbon just killed me. XD

But the more I look, the more I feel like eating rock candy.

Well... The XiNG pictures are just too cute. There's a big difference between seeing the mag itself and the scans.

Honestly the pics in the mag looks better. XD But the scans are good enough^^~

Guest loveprint

New scans from the Junior Mag. You guys have probably seen these, but these are proper scans. (:

Teaser:

junior3lt7.th.jpg

Again, go to Cynostar for more pics.

Guest N_ouC.Min

I've known them since their debut song

wondered they're so cute and the songs're great too

it's fantastic!

and I recently knew that they added the new members of Xing

i thought woww it's great there're more 2 pretty cute boys in Xing eieiei

anyway i've been waiting for a long time and can't wait for the new single

if anyone know when it'll arrive please tell me

Thank you

Guest Jesus_Lover

haha okay well then im on cynostar right now trying make 50 posts. so will i be notified and then where do i go to see the pictures?? im so confused

Guest loveprint

^

If you have any questions, ask them at Cynostar, not here. And the answer to your question is in the rules. Maybe you should read them.

If you ONLY want pictures, stay away from Cynostar. We don't want people in our forum that ONLY want the pictures or downloads.

v ?? I meant as in this is Soompi. If you really have questions about the forum, you should ask the members in that forum, not on the Soompi thread.

Guest Jesus_Lover

Um yeah i got your suspension. thats fine with me. I read the other stuff too, its not just the pictures. and you are sort of weird for being an administrator...and i can ask whatever i want to ask. peace out

everyone

i know theres nothing new with xing lately

BUT

please wait a little bit longer

becaues their second single is coming out around may :D

yay

Archived