kkme0.png

Credit:xing.tv

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

Yep, Kevin's sweet, posting messages on the site. :D That's the second time. (:

Anyway, Maiza has posted a bunch of the photos from the DVD at Cyno. They are awesome, so go see. :D

edit;

Haha I was taking my chances. xD I thought it was about time a new page was made.

And I just had to add Yume to this topic cause I think he has a hot side profile. x: I always have. <3

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=189756

Guest EunMinLove

^ Agreed. Yume's profile is flawless, the man's a god<3

Kevin's so cute, i love when he writes to us fans like that.

It's good that he's spending time with the family, i feel bad for him, having to be so far from them, that must suck, hopefully when the boys are done with their vacations they will start working on the album, whoooo.

I HAVE FINALLY DOWNLOADED THE DVD :3

I'm so happy, i can't wait to check out everything in it.

Guest Jesus_Lover

^ so where did you get that dvd download from?? gosh you guys get everything so fast...

I hope the guys are resting and refreshing for the new and bright and hard year ahead of them.

XING ROCKS!!!! There is no other young boy ballad group like them. Stay strong Xing and persevere!

Guest maizakichi

i'm so sad.

i'm only 3 minutes away from finishing part 1.

but then it stopped downloadin

and the next thing that happened was that it restarted -_-

i just wasted my time dl-ing 995 Mb and then poof*

it's gone -_-

Guest maizakichi

^yes from cb, i've encountered this problem before.

but it's just hurt more now..cause it's a 1 gb file... T_T

i was dl-ing it on and off for days and it resumes the dl just fine..

better start downloading it again~

i badly want to see all the xing pics..ahahahha

Guest EunMinLove

^ Yeah, that's exactly what kept happening to me, the 3rd file must have restarted at least 43618736534 times for me...I feel really bad , especially considering the fact that you shared pictures with us.

I'll be back to edit, i'm going to upload some of the pics from the DVD to share on here...I can do that right?

If not tell me before i post please, or after...either way is fine.

edit

Wait, i changed my mind...i'll post the pictures on Cyno instead, okay Maiza?

It's better if i put them there, i'm just going to add them onto the thread you made.

editx2

posted :3

and i just made it a new thread since there were so many..

Those hide tags make me nervous...it better have worked, for some reason i feel like they didn't, which means...free pics for everyone TT_TT

someone needs ro reassure me, those pictures took FOREVER to upload.

Wait...what the friggin hell?

wtfpw3.th.jpg

Please tell me someone hacked into his cyworld....TT_TT

Wait wait...maybe he's kidding, because everyone kept thinking he WAS leaving...?

I'm not going to panic just yet, i'm sure he's just kidding...?

Guest shaaaron

I think that's pretty low if he is joking. I mean seeing as since KiBum and HyeSung left, fans are pretty vulnerable to this kind of news and it's heartbreaking to read something like that. So I'm hoping it's a hacker since cyworlds can get hacked into a lot. I don't want to be disappointed by Yume for something like this if he did it as a joke.

Thai fans are asking about it in English at XING.tv as well.

Yume's never written in complete English sentences before (has he? o_o), that's why it seemed weird to me. Who knows. T_T I would expect him to write in Korean (as well if both) if he was announcing something like that. And if it wasn't working, he'd do the romanizing thing he did before.

I'm so confused. -_-

And yeah, the hide tags are working.

v I thought of "Oh Hell No" just because it kind of sounds like that? Ahaha... >>;

Guest loveprint

EunMinLove, I thought the CB stated that the files could not be re-uploaded.

And doesn't 'O Hae' mean misunderstand? And then the 'No'... Do not misunderstand? *shrugs*

Guest arinkorin

okay, yume,

the attempt to write in English is good but what kind of statement is that? O___O

so.... please, let that be a hacker or something.

but if it was really him,

i hope (and think) he was only joking..

uhh ohh, but im kind of panicked actually.

please don't let another member leaves the group..! T__T

herm.... despite that weird entry, i like the message that he i mean Kevin, left for International fans.

how thoughtful of him ^^

and im glad that he mentioned Malaysia xD

*edit*

yeah, EunMinLove, that makes sense.

looking at a different side, as i said before, his attempt to write in English is =)

i always get excited when gasoos use English. especially those who don't usually use it.

unlike Kevin ^^ (and brian, tim, tablo, eru etc)

*tryingtoforgetthewholethingabouttheentry*

Guest EunMinLove

^

^Yeah, i hadn't realized, but it's all good because i removed the pics, and told mods to delete.

He posted a new entry for anyone who wants to translate for us...Seriously i don't think we should panic just yet...Why would he post something like that with a smiley face at the end if he was being serious? That's not the type of message you put a smiley on. I don't know...

Guest kamae_chan

I got a bad new from PD cyworld............

Cyworld P.D.

5n모르시는 분들도 계실테고 이미 알고계시는 분들도

있으실텐데 저는 더이상 XING이 아닙니다.

더이상의 저에대한 다른 오해가 없기를 바라는 마음에

글을 올립니다. 나쁜어른들의 거짓말에 속지마세요 .

he say that he not Xing member anymore..........TT_TT

and Xing ent. confirm to KTCC thailand about PD is leave but they not give information for now.They waiting for Kevin back to Korea.

and news from MARUMIRCLUB 4U

Yume and PD leave Xing

and Xing will have 3 new members Kim hyun Gun, Kim Ji Sang and Lee Su Hoon <<I don't sure about there name but they come from "Singing in The Rain"

xs10121re-1.jpg

Guest EunMinLove

That's it guys...I don't think i can follow XING anymore.

This is way too much for me to handle...PD and Yume are my favorite members, and they're BOTH leaving? I think i'll just stick to listening to the IYH and My Girl singles for the rest of my life, but i can't listen to an album without PD and Yume...What the hell is going on? What's this XING curse? Why does everyone keep leaving? This is beyond depressing, there goes my favorite group, it's seriously just not the same...What do they expect of us? We already accepted two members leaving for them, but now PD and Yume? How can they do that? It's seriously wrong, and i can't friggin' handle this crap anymore. How depressing. I just can't get over how incredibley UNCOOL this entire thing is. I was hoping this was all a joke, or a rumor but if PD posted it on his cyworld along with Yume, it can't be. HOPEFULLY someone hacked both, but i highly doubt that...What do we do guys, i'm totally clueless...I don't think i can stay with XING anymore, but it feels wrong abandoning Kevin and Zen...Help.

By the way Nina, remember when you made that thread for Hyesung, and you wrote:" and then there were two..."?

Now we have to add PD and Yume to that thread, and change it to; "And then there was one..." TT_TT

Or maybe Yunah made the thread, either way.

They shouldn't even call it XING anymore...Kevin and Jinhyun are the only actual XING members, well technically just Kevin, but Jinhyun's been with us for a long time too.

dkIsghsHATEutghXINGlkdENTfjghe

Guest pinkyruby

^

^ well, everything is just.. just so funny~

I really can't get that..

so~ what's goin on???

lols.. should we check cyworldz of the rest as well?? -_-

Archived