Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

Hyesung's thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=182180

Man, I miss him already. Why does it seem that we will always have an incomplete group picture of XING?!

Anyway, I don't think Hyun Min is going to have a stage name. And he was born on the 22nd of July 1991.

I will come back after I stalk...and I hope God forbids something like this happening again.

Argh, I've been listening to XING all day long.

Edit+

I finally got the KEVINIA bit translated!

Basically Hyesung has left Xing cuz personal problems..

Hyunmin, one of the singing in the rain members has joined Xing to replace him..

"It's quite worrying for both the fans and Hyunmin.. since he's replacing Hyesung. It might be hard for Hyunmin to fill Hyesung's shoes, since until now, Hyesung has done alot for the group. Hyunmin might not even be welcomed much by fans.. But I won't say anything right now.. since Hyunmin hasn't started activities with Xing yet. and we never know what could happen. Whether you like it or not - Xing is Yume, Popping dragon, Zen, Hyunmin & Kevin. I hope that Xing doesn't look inferior to anyone anymore."

CREDS; ADDICKSHUN@loveft-i + CYNOSTAR.NET

Whether you like it or not...seems that way. T_T XING never looked inferior in my eyes in the first place. What is he talking about?

And I'm pretty sure that is KKW saying that on the radio.

Oh well. I guess I should say 'WELCOME TO XING, WOO HYUN MIN....' *dies*

Heh, I guess there's always some heartbreak in being a fan. XING fans just get it more than normal. T^T

Edit+

What an anniversary XING will have on the 14th of Decemeber.

You know, they are probably really close to Hyun Min already...argh who knows.

At least Hyesung is still in the their XING ENT. MV. I'm going to post up fancams and such later on.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaron

We wait. We lose two members. We gain one. We wait more. Ahaha well that's what makes us pretty awesome fans. :]

Wow a positive emoticon for once. >>; Anyway.. inferior? Maybe he thinks people see Xing as inferior because they aren't being promoted the usual way. I don't know.

Well in one of the pictures you posted in HyeSung's thread, HyunMin was in it. With their coordi. Yeah. That was ironic. Almost as if they knew something.. Hmm......... (makingupthingsnow) Well Kevin's close to JiSang and we see some SITR and Xing action (notreally) going on the pictures from their Christmas MV thing.. maybe for the sake of the MV.. but they're under the same company so they can't be too far off.

HyeSung...... -sigh-

Guest canityo

I uploaded two new videos up on CYNOSTAR's Youtube account! It includes Kev's bday celebration and the making of fancam video of their xmas mv. Yeah I can't be bothered linking you guys right now. xD

Uh, I don't remember if it was the one I posted up on Youtube (Yeah, there are 3 fancams. I've posted up all of them on CYNOSTAR to download. ^^)

Yeah, anyway Hyesung was going to fall from ice skating and then uhhh he held onto Hyun Min and then skated away. xD But then Hyun Min fell and grabbed uh Sung Hoon from SITR with him. Man, I was...actually laughing. And Hyesung is better than most of them in skating. :x

And it was funny ...at one bit where Kevin was going to fall(?) and he pulled PD and PD fell instead but Yume and Kev caught him.

Funny. I'm kind of looking forward to this MV. Since Hyesung is in it ^^!

OH YEAH PD and Jin were like holding hands so they don't fall(?) XD IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I SWEAR.

Well you know really, at least Hyesung isn't leaving XING ent. But it'll be so much harder to get Hyesung updates than Kibum cos Kibum has very active fanclubs etc..=="

I hope to see a real group picture of XING soon. And yeah, now I can actually say I look forward to seeing Hyun Min, I guess.

I'm still rather disappointed....I'm not going to be able to watch any old XING videos now. I can't even watch Kibum to start with, let alone both of them now.

Kibum left in July and Hyesung left in December. Only 5 months. :mellow:

Edit+

Whoops. I owned. Uh, I guess this is appropriate for one last spam of Hyesung. o.o

But I really can't do that anymore so uh here is one of my favourite Hyesung pictures!

sc1003copy.jpg

Credits: As Tagged.

You know, we never even got to see him cut his hair. I really miss the IYH Hyesung.

Re-edit+

DUDE! I JUST REALISED~ JINHYUN HAS A DIARY NOW!! XD

He has a totaly of two diary entries. Will get them translated asap.

The first one is cute. I think it's along the lines of:

this is my first diary entry

blahblahbakblahblah

Dad, I know it's late o.o

XD

Re-re-edit+

WANNA HEAR HYUN MIN SING?

I have to admit his voice is good. But, who knows if it can blend with XING's?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=22WSm4qOtKs <-- He is the second person who sings. ^^

Guest maizakichi

all we know is that we really don't know his real reason for leaving Xing.

Since as what they say, it's a personal matter.

and for those who miss kibum, you could always stalk visit his cyworld..

same case for hyesung too...it's a good thing that Hyesung is still with in Xing Ent though..

maybe Xing Ent would make him debut as a solo artist..ekkekeke....

Guest shaaaron

I thought about his hair too, YunAh. Ahaha...

Dude the way you described the fancams.. I totally am going to watch it tonight if I'm not busy. That's so cute!

And yes, HyeSung will be it, which is a good thing. :] <3 I mean yeah it'll make it a bit harder to accept the whole news all over again but yeah.. :\

Hahaha PD fell instead of Kevin. That's... aww xD..

HyunMin HyunMin HyunMin. Now we have two Woo's. Ahaha.

At least we get to hear him sing more? He has a nice, deep tone, I wonder what it sounds like blended with the other members' voices.

Missing Choi.. ahaha ..T_T;

Accepting eh~

Urggg I seriously can't be bothered anymore. I'm kinda outdated with XING lately since I've been busy. But it seems to me like they're still like before? Apart from the member replacement.

maybe Xing Ent would make him debut as a solo artist..ekkekeke....

Heh~ he's got the potential to go solo. I just don't trust XING ent and their promotions. I mean...XING's been around for almost a year (oh wow) and they're still not as "active" as we all would like them to be. so I don't know how active their solo artists will be. Maybe I'm still somewhat emo from this whole incident. But I took this really well (despite the fact that I was in denial for a long time).

HyunMin...hope things goes well for him. Since its going to be hard for people to get over HyeSung leaving, I think it will take time for people to accept him as a XING member too.

Guest asyancutie

I uploaded two new videos up on CYNOSTAR's Youtube account! It includes Kev's bday celebration and the making of fancam video of their xmas mv. Yeah I can't be bothered linking you guys right now. xD

Uh, I don't remember if it was the one I posted up on Youtube (Yeah, there are 3 fancams. I've posted up all of them on CYNOSTAR to download. ^^)

Yeah, anyway Hyesung was going to fall from ice skating and then uhhh he held onto Hyun Min and then skated away. xD But then Hyun Min fell and grabbed uh Sung Hoon from SITR with him. Man, I was...actually laughing. And Hyesung is better than most of them in skating. :x

And it was funny ...at one bit where Kevin was going to fall(?) and he pulled PD and PD fell instead but Yume and Kev caught him.

Funny. I'm kind of looking forward to this MV. Since Hyesung is in it ^^!

OH YEAH PD and Jin were like holding hands so they don't fall(?) XD IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I SWEAR.

Well you know really, at least Hyesung isn't leaving XING ent. But it'll be so much harder to get Hyesung updates than Kibum cos Kibum has very active fanclubs etc..=="

u did...omg i gotta go see that...well i cant right now cause im at skool and u know...they block youtube website! hyesung is skating with them...aww i so wanna see this NOW! all these guys falling and grabing and falling...ahhha this makes my laugh....i am also looking forward for this mv too....maybe cause this is the last mv hyesung will shoot with his members! PD and ZEN holding hands...hehehe that so cute! GWAAA canityo u make me hella wanna watch this now! now i cant wait to go home! i do hope to get some updates on hyesung! hyesung isnt leaving XING ent...wow that is good news! him leaving xing is not good news but hyesung not leaving the company is good enough!

DUDE! I JUST REALISED~ JINHYUN HAS A DIARY NOW!! XD

He has a totaly of two diary entries. Will get them translated asap.

The first one is cute. I think it's along the lines of:

this is my first diary entry

blahblahbakblahblah

Dad, I know it's late o.o

omg i know...i am so happy that he finally posting up diary entry!

i saw it on cynostar [the first one to comment on it..YAYY ^_^]

i cant wait for the 2nd enrty he posted up!

ill be waiting for it to be translated!

WANNA HEAR HYUN MIN SING?

I have to admit his voice is good. But, who knows if it can blend with XING's?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=22WSm4qOtKs <-- He is the second person who sings. ^^

gawdd yeshh i wanna hear him sing....

well i cant hear him NOW

but i will as soon as i get home!

Do we have any Irish Xing fans? Well if we do, it's your lucky day (or week, or month or whatever x:) because Xing are going to Ireland!

We don't know the date, yet, sorry.

omg...i'm sooo late! i live in ireland and i won't say i'm a big fan of xing but i listen to their songs too...! ah!

i just found out today that they came to ireland in september! because my friend got to meet them!!!

omg! just watching the mv 'yoo hak' kills me inside! they shot it at all the places i always go to!

DAMNIT! >_<!

I'm really missing Hyesung...TT^TT

I haven't seen the fancams yet but I'll get around to those when I feel better, I suppose. *sigh* HmMmZ...I'm really hoping XING will be able to push past this time and move on to come out. I'm really wondering how the other members feel about this. I'm being nosy, I know. I just...as a fan...I want to know what the group thinks. Not what the producer thinks!! *huff, puff* Okay, I think I've calmed down. XD TT^TT I haven't gotten over this, yet. I'm still in denial and I think I will be for a bit longer. It's too heartbreaking to think my fave. singer of the group left. >.<

On the other hand, I know I'll need some time to get used to Hyun Min being with XING. Hopefully, it won't be too long. I'll try to support the "new" XING. It's the only thing I can do as a fan, I suppose. TT^TT

Guest maizakichi

oh yeah..xing star mv

is up~

the song they used is feliz navidad..ehhe

cute XD

and lots of kevin..as always..ekkeke

and they showed 2 clips of hyunmin falling, (and suhoon being sit on by jisang XD)

that includes the clip in the fancam..kekeke

and wee...yume at the end..ekke

nice nice totally kawaii~

58089071pp0.jpg

Guest canityo

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Really that was REAAAALLY cute. The girls this time weren't dead! XD

PD was wearing these cute butt sunglasses and you just wanted to hug him! And they were in bumper cars and that was even CUTER! XDD PD was such a little boy! And Yume, uh he was REAAALLY cute at the end. But they didn't really show much of JInhyun. T_T Except his very gorgeous smile.

And uh, every time I saw Hyun Min it was him falling over which is kind of weird. ._. xD But you could only make out Hyesung in the background. ):

And uhhhh hmm...what else happened? I probably have to watch it again. All you could hear was KEVIN's voice though, what a bummer aye?

But oh well, Kevin makes me happy right now. ^^

I'm uploading it right now, so sit tight.

XINGSTAR MV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoCmraNsFOE

Already up for download at CYNOSTAR.NET!

Guest shaaaron

SHAGADELIC MAN THAT MV IS ADORABLE TO THE MAXXXXXXX.

It really can help lift someone's spirits up somewhat considering the recent news and stuff.

Oh jeez. OH GAH. I love it. I really do.

*Notice I'm saving my essay for my edit in Cyno when I download it *

Kevin, you and your non-accented Spanish. You sound like me. xD

Guest devylann

okie...i think this is my first time or second time posting in here... or at least i rarely do... well... i jus wanna say... can't believe hyesung left.... heard it from my sister and she and me cousin was like crying when they read that he left xing.. sucks!! i hope they release the real reason y he did... well.. they ever will.. i mean... i loved hyesung's voice... thought with a few more years of experience... his voice would be in the ranks of hwanhee or kimjinho.. u know... in my opinion his voice is that good.... i really like it!! that's the only reason why i like xing... too bad he left... now.... i hope xing will have a new start and stay strong.... they need all they can get now... it's so hard to re-start with new peep...or peeps... was jus thinking that now... 2 peeps alrdy left xing... something must be wrong.. u think??? oh well... i wont dwell on it... it's past... new XING... HWAITING!!! :)

I just watched the MV...17283837448303038 times. XD Gosh, it was soOo cute and Kevin was just soOo good-looking at the intro. *drools* Man, that boy can definitely look sexy hot when he tries to. *sigh* If only I wasn't nuna...XD Anyways, I loved seeing them play bumper cars. ^^ That was too adorable and it makes me want to go the the carnival again!! Haha...I want to ride bumper cars, too!! *sigh* Gosh...well, this MV certainly made my day. I'm hoping for a Christmas album from them...if not, a single will be fine!! I want to hear XING sing Christmas songs...NOW!!! >.< Anyways, I think...I'm going to go watch the MV again! XD Someone stop me before I kill it for myself...>.<

Guest canityo

^^ There seems to be an extra video of Kevin and the 4 girls of XING Ent.

Kevin will always be their trademark, eh? Well, I'm still ripping it..so I don't know what the video is about. But I think it's of them talking. ._.

Edit+

Really, I have no idea what the hell was the point of that. xD

But Kevin and the four girls were just singing the song and dancing at some parts. It was kind of really random????

And before they started to sing it was...like...uh...they were talking. Maybe it was a making of something, I unno.

Guest chae-gyeong_01

Hyesung left?? :tears: so sad..

and during xmas season..

i like the Xingstar MV!! it was so

fun to watch..and yeah, more kevin!!

and the girls were so cute..

Guest canityo

^

^ Hehe, I have now. It's up for download at CYNOSTAR.NET but uh, not YT cos YT hates me.

^ Aww, you're back in this thread! Come around more often, neh?

After I came into the darkness.. I realised that I was a shining light...

I'm late now though -_-;; Dang ㅠㅠㅠ

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out without permission

My first diary entry...

Life is really hard.

Now I know what dad means.

The same things are happening in my life over and over again...

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT take out without permission

Psh, I was way off with Jin entry. -_-

Guest chae-gyeong_01

I can't get over w/ their Xmas MV..

Kevin was so cute there.. and Jinhyun.

and Jinhyun's message is very

meaningful.. what does he mean in his

post on 07.12.04?

Archived