Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest shaaaron

I think Yume should be more specific than just a =3... xDD Some comments to it were like..... ?????? HAHA. <3

PD looks cute in there. But different! It looks so.... kdrama boxset cover-ish. "=3"

Sexyback.. xD PD dancing is like love because you can so tell he's into it with his face expressions and.. man, loveeee.

The remix was like... what huh what just happened? But it was cool nonetheless, and surprising, which Xing tends to be. Surprising.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo

PD has gone so emo right now it's not funny. His CYWORLD title is "Hello darkness" and he deleted all his pictures and diary entries. =_=

And Yume's message is "life..?". They are worrying me now, are they under bad pressure or something!?

Anyway, here is a selfcam from their recent school concert.

_06807.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do NOT hotlink + only take out with full credits

Cheer up PD.

Oh, and what's funny is one of PD's fans deleted all her XING pics and diary entries too. *falls*

Guest double_love123

Like star like fan...

This is kinda scary now

These boys seriously need to see some light before they go insane!!!

ROFL

But glad to see HyeSung and Kevin are smiling at least...

Guest shaaaron

The KevinxHyeSung picture is really adorable. :D

And look "Rose" isn't that the fan Kevin wrote a little note to and got that little poster thing from that said Kevin <3 Rose or Rose <3 Kevin.. or something? XD

I like their outfits.

wow, i finally get to see them perform on a music show that i got. :P heehee...

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Xing - My Girl on YTN Star Special (2007-10-27) [cashewmania].avi [75.9MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest canityo

^ You have NO idea how much I love you right now! HWHSDQWHHQQHHQHQHQHQ!

Anyway, Yume posted up a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long entry. And it spans over like 1 and a half pages on microsoft. ._.;;!

And yeah they'll be up veeeeeeeery soon. :D

XING must be like all nervous for their concerts. I mean to think you're going to have a concert every week! ><

Guest shaaaron

^I KNOW OMG! O_O And well online translators suck so I still don't know what the thing is about. It kept saying something about a muscle or etc. Muscle pain? Then again, online translators are so literal, you don't know what to believe. So I shall wait for a translation by a person. xD

dreamweaver So like, I love you and your clubbox? XD <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest maizakichi

wow, i finally get to see them perform on a music show that i got. :P heehee...

Xing - My Girl on YTN Star Special (2007-10-27) [cashewmania].avi [75.9MB]

yes ! yes! at last..ehheh

HQ video..lol..

and and..i like their intro and the special dance in the middle of my girl..kekekeke

kevin looks hyper as always..ehheh

and PD <3

heheh

and for those who haven't joined yet http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/xing :)

Guest double_love123

^I KNOW OMG! O_O And well online translators suck so I still don't know what the thing is about. It kept saying something about a muscle or etc. Muscle pain? Then again, online translators are so literal, you don't know what to believe. So I shall wait for a translation by a person. xD

dreamweaver So like, I love you and your clubbox? XD <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guessing that 'person' is me, Sharona

And yes I have translated, sent to Yunah and now I'm waiting for approval... Don't worry :)

Yunah~~~ My head hurts and I'm hungry from the translating

Need... Cookie... now!!! :)

Guest shaaaron

^Oh no I actually meant person in general because an online translator is a machine, in a way, so I emphasized the fact that I rather have it translated by a person. I didn't mean to put pressure on you! xD BUT YAY! :D I can't wait to read. :3

Guest shaaaron

So far, my favorite performance has got to be the 10/27 YTN performance because they changed it up with the remix and all and they walked out on stage, and I don't know if the fact that we have gotten an official video has anything to do with it but these boys did SO FREAKIN' well in the performance! :D

And that was one very long sentence. xD

Guest canityo

^ Same here!

I don't know why, maybe I've gone quite insane. XD But at first I thought I downloaded the wrong performance and that they were DBSK! Cos of the music as the intro, it sounded like O and then after it sounded like HUG cos of the beating sound. XD

But anyway, I really liked it and the remix seems less surprising now. But ah, it's so typical for them to point out the dancer of the group. XD

^

^ O_O Oh dear god, was I suppose to send it back? I accidentally posted it on CYNOSTAR anyway. ><

And Yume seems so artistic! I want to see his pieces of work. He makes it sound so nice and I bet you he is plenty talented.

Wood Rock Festival

DSC03474_06483.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Sorry for the lack of pictures, everything is slow right now. >_<

Guest loveprint

Oh wow, I haven't been here for a while.

But yes, everybody should go join the fanclub. I'm sorry there isn't much at the moment but I will do a massive update soon.

Hopefully.

Hmm HyeSung and shades...quite weird. Cuz where they were performing looked quite dark. Although its only a fashion style, its still weird to wear it in there. O_O Why is he hiding his eyes? Did the make up artist run out of eyeliners?

I like their new clothes.

Archived