Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Of course they wouldn't do that, or else people won't be happy.

I hope they release that photobook soon. Uwahhh a XING photobook, think of all the nice pictures!

What ticks me is that...why Ireland? Why not England, Italy, France or ermmm common places.

Why not Australia? Hmmmmm lucky Irish fans?

These guys are gona have beautiful kids. <- just a random thought. ^^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i freaking cant wait for the photobook then, kyaaaaaaaaa! (mygawdneedtosaveuplikemadgahh)

lucky girl, taking solo piccies with PD and hyesung ^-^ but ooh, why does she seemed so scared and bambi-eyed in the piccies? (i'm guessing she's just too blown away by the boys' cuteness, lol~)

thanks everyone for the latest goss and piccies on the XING boys (=

uwaahh, wonder what mv it will be the next time around...

and tho they've released just ballads for now, i do hope they'll do a fast song along with an mv...showcasing their dance moves :D

that mv is gonna KILL, lol~ <3

Guest WithYunHo

Photobook?! Awesome!! I thought they were just photoshooting for their next album cover or something...

I'm excited!! Must save money to get the photobook!!!

Don't worry you guys...this thread would grow in no time!! But...I kinda like it quiet like this :) There's no

extremely crazy fans who only SPAZZ constantly...not talking about anything else or whatsoever. Pointless...

Everytime I see pictures of them with fans...makes me wanna meet them :) Since many fans has already met

them & took pichas and autographs and everything. Envy...

Guest silver_byul

That pic YunAh added with PD and HyeSung is a friend of their vocal trainer...just a little extra info~ ^^a

.....bleh I want to see the concert...T^T

Guest shaaaron

lucky girl, taking solo piccies with PD and hyesung ^-^ but ooh, why does she seemed so scared and bambi-eyed in the piccies? (i'm guessing she's just too blown away by the boys' cuteness, lol~)

Fans just generally pose like that... like some of them. (Or girls in general, like if you look at ulzzang pictures, a lot of the girls go wide eyed and stuff) Because they feel cute and it turns out to look cute too because they don't look cheesy and their eyes look bigger, which is an attractive feature I'm guessing girls like to have? :D

Seriously.. Yume is like reading my mind. (HAHA Ikid) English and Korean? I'm totally looking forward to both if there is. If there isn't, heck, I'm still excited because his voice is gorgeous. T_T

I'm excited for all of their solos... I've watched JinHyun's. Need to watch PD's full solo still though. Man I'm going to be busy this weekend though. x_x Meh I'll be able to watch it Saturday if not on Friday. :]

I say "like" a lot even in posts. Hahahahahahaha.. woooow.

edit- Ownage? Bah.

Why Yume captured while singing is awesome.

21.jpg

And seriously, Kevin's eyes look lighter in these pictures if you look closely.

Nice eyeeeeeeeeees. No I will not drop it. For whatever reason why they're light. Natural. Lighting. Contacts. I don't know. But it looks good on him. <3

th_--.jpg th_IMG_4063_08387.jpg

Credits- As tagged + Naver/Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

*chokes with jealousy* T____T KEVIN GAVE A PLUSHY THINGO TO A FAN IN HIS SOLO PERFORMANCE. D:

I think I going to die. He is so cute. xD

He was intro-ing himself at the start and it was SOO cute cos his microphone didn't work or something. XD And yeah he was just so cute. xD His solo is like SOOO enthusiastic. It's so Kevin. B)

Fancams will be up on Cyno soon.

070908 2ND XING CONCERT - PD Solo dance

070908 2ND XING CONCERT - Kevin's Solo

070908 2ND XING CONCERT - Intro + Eojjeodaga

070908 2ND XING CONCERT - My Girl

070913 Chunsa Festival My Girl

Have been posted up for download at CYNOSTAR.NET *phew*

New pic updated from XING ent.

mygirl_070914_01.jpg

Credits: XING.TV + CYNOSTAR.NET

Another group pic, PD's black style AND another Kevin solo pic has been posted up at CYNOSTAR.NET as well! :D

Oh and Chunsa Film Fest pictures, rehearsal and performance are both up at CYNOSTAR.NET. ^^

HyeSung...looks A LOT like a cat in that. He seriously does! A CAT A CAT A CAT!!!

I like their TSHIRTS. T_T Its they guys that always gets the nice and lose TSHIRTS. Its the girls that ends up with the tight ones. ==

Guahhh~ I want big TSHIRTS.

What a cute yellow scooter they're sitting on. xD

Guest devylann

my sis loves these guys! but for meself...i like their voices but i think with time they will be better than they are now... true to the hyesung lookin like a cat in that pix..alwase telling me sis that he looks like a rat in pixes but she hate it when i say that...hahaha... dont get me wrong... hyeung is me fave bc he's gotta powerful voice! love how it's so deep and he's so young... he's gonna great!

Guest shaaaron

^I totally agree. Because layers + black and white (+kimyoungkyung) = wow 8D!

So yeah, I'm blown away by HyeSung's live singing. Seriously, he's got such strong vocals. :] AND PD's solo, the part where he runs off the stage.. how amusing was that? (Yeah I'm late on talking about this but that's because I was busy with homework so I couldn't watch the videos)

I SEE CAMERAMEN. Offiiiicciaaalll videeoosss please?

Hahahaha Green spam on Xing.tv

Hey Kevin wore green in his solo. He's promoting it himself.

Go Green.

Help the environment. (wait I shouldn't strike that out. You should help the environment. xD)

Even if Yume claims that he is "not a tree."

NEW MV!!! @ LOTTE WORLD

070915-MyGirlMVLotteWorldversionCYN.AVI_000008200.jpg

070915-MyGirlMVLotteWorldversionCYN.AVI_000011160.jpg

070915-MyGirlMVLotteWorldversionCYN.AVI_000019480.jpg

070915-MyGirlMVLotteWorldversionCYN.AVI_000037200.jpg

070915-MyGirlMVLotteWorldversionCYN.AVI_000058120.jpg

Credits: XINGSTAR CAFE + CYNOSTAR.NET

RAAAAAAAAAWR IT'S SO CUTE. I'm uploading right nowwww!

more capsssss lateeeeeeeeerer.

Edit---

NODGKSD;GL!!!!!!!!1 NOOO I WANT TO HOLD KEVIN'S HAND

STUPID LUCKY FANS. T____T;;

THEY ALL HELD A FAN'S HAND IN TEH CONCERT. KEVIN EVEN RAN AROUND ON STAGE!!

haha, thanks shaaaron for explaining about the fans' poses and stuff - i dont think i'd be able to pose like so tho, i swear i'd be grinning like an idiot coz i'd be too happy when standing next to any of the XING boys, haha~

hyesung a rat? lol, and hmmn, the 'r' key is quite far from the 'c' key on the keyboard nyah, haha xD

but for me, i AGREE he does look like a cat - i have a feeling he's gonna chop off his locks suddenly just to give a shock factor to his fans (but oh man, we do miss ur kakkoi-ness hye sung ^^; )

and waaah, 2nd version of My Girl? kyaaaa, cant wait to see it now :D thanks again all for the links, pics and updates ^-^v

Kakkoi-ness...I like the way you word things. xDDD

Yes yes I'll jump in joy if I ever see him get rid of that pony tail of his.

I'm an anti-fan of that pony tail. But it didn't look too bad in his solo. ^^ or was it the lights?

Bleh~ hope they do release it. I really want to see it.

Archived