Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaron

I love how a fan's hand and camera made it into the photo of Kevin and HyeSung.

THEY'RE WEARING GREEN STUFF. BE GREEN XING. BE GREEN. Hear our pleas. T_T

Guest canityo

^ I think they are. ^^

Their glowstick looks rather fat. <3

2nd Concert pictures

xing070908004.jpg

xing070908003.jpg

xing070908002.jpg

xing070908001.jpg

Credits: As tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

No hotlinking! Only take out with full credits!!

Remember, there are lots more at CYNOSTAR.NET!

Guest maizakichi

i find this cute..so i decided to post it..hehhe

(thumbnailed...click on pic^^)

th__09832.jpg

^why the need to cover PD's face ? T^T

th__05372.jpg th__06899.jpg

CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT TO RYUHEE'S CYWORLD <3 & CYNOSTAR.NET

Guest canityo

Damn Maiza, that's not CUTE. THAT'S HOT STUFF RIGHT THERE! I DIED BEFORE HE COULD SHOOT!!!!!

But then I came back to life because of that HORRIBLE scarf! That scarf should die and then burn and then melt and then evaporate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SCARF WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!! Okay not really. PD'S GUN WILL BE THE...HAPPY DEATH OF ME!!

070908hyesung001.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Hyesung :mellow: what happened to your manliness?

^But that picture is good. ^^ He looks like a good girl. xD One of those really pretty tomboys!

Alright I'm on crack.

Ermm...I think they have those white thing on photos to cover the credits maiza. Sometimes they took it from someone else so they need to hide it? *shurgs*.

HAhahah HyeSung will make a good girl. xD

Guest canityo

A fancam of XING's streetjam dance at the 2nd concert & new diary entries have been posted at CYNOSTAR.NET!

:D And new added concert pics. XD

Guest WithYunHo

^ No information has officially been announced. I believe he's just working with

his shop online...but he is still under XING entertainment...he just said he wasn't pursuing

as a singer anymore. So he'll probably stick with modeling or acting. Dunno, but it's just

what I think...but hopefully that helps you or gives you an idea of his situation I guess.

I also agree! That group picture, Yume looked like Kyu Hyun!! Kinda weird...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I already replied to them at Cynostar.

I really wanna see PD's solo performance. Did they all have one? I would love to see

their individual solos...hopefully Jin Hyun did some martial art performance!

Yume looks extremely cute at this concert...

Guest shaaaron

I like that picture of HyeSung. Like from far away, he looks like a girl/tomboy because of his hair and his slim figure. But obviously close up, his face is still masculine. :D I like his outfit. It looks awesome. He looks soooo tall.

Guest maizakichi

I really wanna see PD's solo performance. Did they all have one? I would love to see

their individual solos...hopefully Jin Hyun did some martial art performance!

PD's performance w/ the cane is so cute..hahha

and yeah..JinHyun did some martial art in his perf..

he even stripped...lol...only his top though XD

Guest loveprint

I am so sick of the people who take our content without credits. I confronted one site, and I got nothing but abuse. You guys don't realize that Cyno is the main source for information for international fans. We are pretty much your ONLY source. If stuff like this keeps on happening, I will close registrations and tell people not to post at Soompi. Crediting us so so damn simple and people take advantage of the hard work we put into finding and translating everything.

Uh...hi!

I've never posted in this thread, but I came to check and saw what loveprint said.

I'm a member of Cynostar also, and so I agree with her.

Please credit Cynostar if you take anything from that forum. :(

Like she said, it's not very hard. Just toss it in somewhere like: "oh, BTW got this from cynostar."

Please? ^_^

~ZB24~

PS> Thanks to all of those that do give proper credit! Please encourage other to do the same.

Guest WithYunHo

I would never forget to credit Cynostar. It is the only XING forum I know

and access to...I don't share any Cynostar files or translation out to other

forums...I got a bulletin on MySpace about someone blaming any XING

users about the things posted...like pictures and videos and stuff. So far,

Cynostar is the only forum that I know that's active on XING and with

translation. And some can access through official sites so it's not really

taking anything from another.

Jin Hyun stripped?! What do you mean by top? His top layer (with another

layer under) or his top?

^

^ Welcome. (: Post more often here, dear~ ^^

>_> Okay it's quite sad that we are getting abused for contributing news. >_> If this continues I will probably stop finding news for you guys and just keep it to myself. (That sounds selfish, but think about what you're doing)

The only reason I go find updates for you guys is because not many people go find news and of course I want to know what's happening with XING myself.

I only know maizakichi and myself who do a full round job of finding updates.

Appreciate it by crediting us. -_-

File Name: jinhyun martial arts

File Size: 4MB

Length: 4:17 min

Quality: LQ

Description: Jinhyun stripping martial arts performance in the 2ND XING CONCERT. (Strip as in rip his shirt OMFG strip)

File Name: PD Performance

File Size: 7MB

Length: 1:14 min

Quality: LQ

Description: PD's solo dance in the 2ND XING CONCERT.

Have both been posted at CYNOSTAR.NET

2ND CONCERT PICTURES!

DO NOT HOTLINK!

ONLY TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

xingstarcafe_08.jpg

Credits: XINGSTAR CAFE + CYNOSTAR.NET

surjin_01.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

yumehs_02.jpgyumehs_03.jpg

yume070908_01.jpg

yumepd_01.jpg

yume95078935_01.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

T_T Because I can't freaking resist posting up these two: (Click to enlarge)

th_1189353973_11.jpg th_1189338937_jh029.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

DO NOT HOTLINK!

ONLY TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

Will have the MY GIRL FANCAM up soon! Be patient, ugh it's taken me like nearly, two hours to save, upload and whatever. T_T!!

I also found a fan entry about the concert, so if you would like to volunteer and translate please PM me. ><

OH AND!! THERE'S ANOTHER 60+++++ PICTURES FROM KEVINIA/CRAZY/XINGSTARCAFE/CYWORLDS AT CYNOSTAR!!

Annnnnnnnd....Kevin sang Because Of You by Ne Yo as his solo song? ._.?

NYAHAHHAHA. <3 I love Kevin in a little suit. T_T He is so cute when he wears a bowtie!

PD looks soooooooooooooooo df'hkdfkhdl;jhdlgigglelaughseizurediedie.

Edit--

The MY GIRL FANCAM HAS BEEN POSTED UP IN CYNOSTAR.NET!!

Guest loveprint

Haha man I refuse to download the fancams. =_=;; I know I'll need to take back that comment when I finally do. But I really don't like them. =_=

I got a bulletin on MySpace about someone blaming any XING

users about the things posted

We only confronted that one Myspace because it is evident that they have been taking our content without credits. I asked her nicely to either add credits or tell me where she got it from and she replied with 'any xing fan can get it off the internet'. Not good enough, buddy. *sigh*

But really, Cynostar contributes so much. We have a Myspace account (well, not officially but it's as good as ours), Youtube account, Veoh.. and one more that I'm forgetting. But it's really simple just to add credits, like people above me have said. That is ALL we ask.

And Yunah, that's not selfish. Some people don't appreciate the work you put in into finding content for us.

And Kevin's looking a lot more mature now, even with the bow tie (xD). It might be just me, though. But I saw picture of him from last month (unseen, but I'm not allowed to post it) and he looks VERY mature. I might have just been that one picture, though. But I think he looks more mature in the concert pictures, too.

HAha, I replied to that bulleting. Too bad my comment is just a PM. I think that myspace feels threatened.

I love the bow tie. I was expecting Kevin to have a pink one though. But he's so cute! Yes I agree he looks heaps more mature now!

I still want HyeSung to get rid of that pony tail of his. But other then that he looks really fine in the pictures. It was kinda disappointing that there were no mass overdrive of pictures of HyeSung unlike the mass overdrive of Kevin and PD.

Dang PD looks good with the gun. xD

Thank you heaps for sharing guys. ^^

^ Hyesung fans aren't exactly that huge on having a fansite dedicated to him for some reason neither is Jinhyun. (Oh but I've seen some crazy butt Hyesung & Jinhyun fans)

The reason there aren't that many Yume pictures is because I'm not a member of their cafe. I can only get Yume pictures by the fans posting it on Yume's cyworld and really they only post a few.

Yume's cafe, I believe has been around since before they debuted so yeah. They are pretty big, more active than XING's cafe. PD's cafe is pretty active too, if you haven't noticed the very first batch of concert pictures I dug up were from PD's cafe. :lol:

Too bad they only have PD stuff and not the whole of XING, whether as Yume's cafe posts pictures of the other members too.

They should be recognised as another XING cafe because if my fish memory is correct, all the members of XING has given an autograph to Yume's cafe. XD Which is kind of strange, but eh.

Archived