Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest Jesus_Lover

If you want a preview of the songs, go to www.myspace.com/xingentertainment and just listen or even add it to your myspace for some lovely Xing decoration. :)

Don't download from sites like Z-DEGREES.net and GO BUY THEIR NEW 2ND SINGLE XING "MY GIRL"!!!!!!

(If you download from those websites without payment, you are not truly supporting them! right??)

THIS IS OFFICIAL NEWS FROM XING ENTERTAINMENT and they are confused as to how the 2nd single that has not yet been released online has been uploaded for downloading and how the songs are in places like myspace.

IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON THIS INCIDENT, please post here.

P.S. XING members and XING ENTERTAINMENT are not too happy about this.

P.S. THE CD WILL BE RELEASED IN KOREAN CD STORES TODAY OR TOMORROW.

GO GO XING!!! What great singers eh?

Thank you again.

God bless.

;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

^

You know a lot of CDs get released on the net before they are released in stores. It's nothing new, really.

But acknowledging their concern, I have closed the topic where we hold the download links for the single. It will be re-opened when the CD hits the stores.

listen or even add it to your myspace for some lovely Xing decoration.

Don't download from sites like Z-DEGREES.net and GO BUY THEIR NEW 2ND SINGLE XING "MY GIRL"!!!!!!

(If you download from those websites without payment, you are not truly supporting them! right??)

THIS IS OFFICIAL NEWS FROM XING ENTERTAINMENT and they are confused as to how the 2nd single that has not yet been released online has been uploaded for downloading and how the songs are in places like myspace.

Isn't that just a big contradiction?

Guest Jesus_Lover

haha. okay. not really that BIG of a contradiction because you aren't DOWNLOADING the song when you put it on your myspace...its just getting it out there. cuz when you download it..you can listen to it whenever, wherever...(i just thought it would be nice to put on ppl myspaces cuz they are such good songs??)

but thanks for closing links to the songs. I guess you understand a little bit. that's all Xing wants and that's all I wanted to say.

thanks again. peace...

Guest shaaaron

But the person who did add it to the Xing myspace downloaded it, so technically, they did something we shouldn't of done, right?

So wouldn't adding it just make it a bigger deal and more obvious that the content had been leaked? T_T (well I added it anyway before the announcement was made since Kevin's version of My Girl is adorable) It's kind of hypocritical.. aahaha. But no worries, it was closed. You were heard. :]

But yes, the single is awesome. :D <3

^Jesus_Lover - But in order for the owner of myspace to upload it onto myspace, they first have to DOWNLOAD it. O_O

ANYWAYS! I've listened to the song a billion times already. Alright I'm a bad girl, I downloaded, and I'm stealing my brother's credit card to buy it. ^^

I'm so in love with the songs. I've never been this happy to listen to music in 8 months. T_T Geez I wonder why. xD

Yup yup, I'm in love with the music right now. Mwhahaha just wait till the single is in my hands. ^^ YAY! I can't wait till whatever that comes out next comes out. THis is enough to make me smile for the entire day.

I'll be stalking this thread.

Guest shaaaron

These songs are going to keep me busy for a while... they're so nice. xD <3

But I still can't wait for a music video, whenever that is.

I'm off to bed. :x

^Bye Sharon!

Yes, they're really good songs! Reminds me of the old songs that I used to listen to. Like the oldies 98 Degrees or Westlife. Uwah~ I miss those songs! These guys are bringing back the good stuff. ^^ And well! Kevin starting off low in Forget Our Memories was very refreshing. ^^ That kid did so well! I cannot emphasise that enough. Hahahah I've gotten the chance to focus on PD's sexy voice. >_< It sounds hot! JinHyun sounded exactly like how I expected him to sound.

The thought of "there's more of this comming" is getting to me, I think I'll be in heaven when I hear more. xD YAY. I almost forgot the fact that we waited 8 months for this! YAY! So happy!

Guest plumeria

I thought the single was okay. The first single is bit more better.

I think I just need to listen to their second more so it can grow on me.

Kevins English solos are always good ^^

Just listened to thier second single's main song "My Girl". I like it. Its more upbeat that "In your Hands". Im looking foward to thier peformances, hopefully...if ZING entertainment will even let them peform in gayo shows this time. Do you know if they are going to be in gayo shows this time? Like Inkigayo, Music Core, Music Bank, KMTV, ect.

And I always like Kevin's songs cause I can understand them.

Guest canityo

^ Nope. There are rumours that their TV promotions will start in September and after the 1st album is released.

These songs are going to keep me busy for a while... they're so nice. xD <3

But I still can't wait for a music video, whenever that is.

I'm off to bed. :x

Gosh, the music video this thread will go on fire for like a few days! Like now, I'm so happy that the thread is actually growing.

And one thing that I hope for the MV to be is that it'll have a cute story to it or something. <3

^Bye Sharon!

Yes, they're really good songs! Reminds me of the old songs that I used to listen to. Like the oldies 98 Degrees or Westlife. Uwah~ I miss those songs! These guys are bringing back the good stuff. ^^ And well! Kevin starting off low in Forget Our Memories was very refreshing. ^^ That kid did so well! I cannot emphasise that enough. Hahahah I've gotten the chance to focus on PD's sexy voice. >_< It sounds hot! JinHyun sounded exactly like how I expected him to sound.

The thought of "there's more of this comming" is getting to me, I think I'll be in heaven when I hear more. xD YAY. I almost forgot the fact that we waited 8 months for this! YAY! So happy!

I know! XING is totally bringing back the good stuff and nearly everyone was anticipating for it, just that they didn't show it as much as we did. :x

Yeah! He did do really well starting off that love low. <33 I was really surprised and I was clapping to myself while squeaking about it. XD

Jinhyun, there's something about his voice that makes me able to recognise his voice anywhere!

If the singles are this good, gosh what would the album be like? XD And I hope they make in time to be nominated for the Rookie award. <3

The single pushed the thought of that out, before I was all like is waiting for this single really worth it? It's been more than half a year. But it was worth it! XDD To me at least. ==;

I thought the single was okay. The first single is bit more better.

I think I just need to listen to their second more so it can grow on me.

Kevins English solos are always good ^^

I like the first single better too, but this single is lovely as well. <3

v Neither can we! ): I really want to order a few as well. T^T

*waves*

hi i was in here a few pages back (i think)

im a fan of xing but well i dont realli keep uptodate with wat theyre doing cos im soo busy *cries*

but i recently heard the new single-My girl and its soo good!!

im realli enjoying it!..very "pop"

but a very happy song! wen u listen to my girl...it puts a smile to ur face...and im really enjoying it soo much!!

wat im realli loving from Xing is Kevin's songs!!!

cos us ppl who dont really understand korean can understand him!!!

mayb thats y i like him heaps?? cos of the english songs?? hehehe

im soo loving the single!!!

and cos i am im goin to get the single too!!

*off to order a copy*...(is it out yet cant seem to see it on yesasia or dvdheaven)

Guest canityo

Date of issue (Of the single according to MNET) was 3 days ago huh? ):

Just when I thought INTERNATIONAL fans got a taste of something first it turns out we didn't. o.o

Guest jia_li

*waves*

hi i was in here a few pages back (i think)

im a fan of xing but well i dont realli keep uptodate with wat theyre doing cos im soo busy *cries*

but i recently heard the new single-My girl and its soo good!!

im realli enjoying it!..very "pop"

but a very happy song! wen u listen to my girl...it puts a smile to ur face...and im really enjoying it soo much!!

wat im realli loving from Xing is Kevin's songs!!!

cos us ppl who dont really understand korean can understand him!!!

mayb thats y i like him heaps?? cos of the english songs?? hehehe

im soo loving the single!!!

and cos i am im goin to get the single too!!

*off to order a copy*...(is it out yet cant seem to see it on yesasia or dvdheaven)

hi *waves back* ^^.

I'm not uptodate too because I was very busy too with stuff hehe -_-.

I agree with you the single my girl is very very good ^^. I

love the kevin songs too, they are so beautifull..

the whole single is like wow..

you are lucky you could buy the single I can't download

it because they don't send it to my country and

that's too bad T_T

but... if i'm going next year to korea I will

buy allot of singles and albums hahaha XD

Guest superkibum19

I think August 6 released is a lie cause it's still not on online CD shop. I think maybe it will be released a little bit later.

Was kind of hurt when I got scolded for downloading when I was so going to buy the CD, but I'm fine now. :)

Guest WithYunHo

What's weird is that you all recognize Jin Hyunnie's voice...but I don't...I can only

recognize Kevin's and Yume...but then...Ki Bum's voice was a little similar to Kevin's.

So I dunno!! But of course Yume is easy because he has a very deep voice...I can't

pick up Jin Hyunnie's voice!!! I wanna hear!! Hehe...

Anyways...I'm also very bad for downloading...but everyone's been waiting and of course

would like to hear their new single. Even a short preview would've been good but the whole

single was given...it's already on my MySpace too. I didn't add it or whatsoever...but then

it does help promote them a bit...

yale: Are you a friend of Kevin's? Just wondering (^^) since you said something about

being in a picture with him or something...

After downloading the single...I quickly went to YesAsia to order the single. But it wasn't up

in Coming Up/Pre-Orders...so yeah...I'll just wait a little longer...

Guest shaaaron

^To get an idea of his voice, he sings at 02:05 in the Korean My Girl. :] (JinHyun)

If they really did post it on Mnet on the 3rd, then what's with this whole leakage issue? T_T;

Gah, this single. I can't stop listening, 2 days straight every time I'm on the laptop. XD;;

I can't wait for the Hangul lyrics for the three Korean songs.

Guest silver_byul

Hmm there was a rumour that XING will do TV promotions (Singing on stage) after the release of their 1st album. If I add the other rumour of them starting TV promotions in Septemember, then their release would be in September? :o

They said that they would promote their 3rd single/1st album..and they might be debuting in august or by early september..

I haven't been in this thread for a long time >_<;;

Archived