Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

Updates !

Hyesung

Notice:

Thank You

Title Notice

I'm reading the (fan) comments daily ^^a

"You didn't really have to do all of this...

See you later ^^!"

[T/N - He purposely skipped his entry like this.]

-----

Interview Previews

Latest Boyband ‘Xing’ consists of members such as SS501’s brother Marumir, Kevin and THE SUPER Yume and Hyesung. Formed in December 2006 and within a shot span of a few months, they have won over scores of fans. To let the fans in China know them better, KS has interview Xing in order to know them better.

Q: Why does Marumir like dragons so much? In the past, during fan meets, fan used to give him presents to do with dragons, what’s your feeling on this?

A: Before I was born, my mum had a dream about dragons. With the name “Marumir”, it means “Dragon in the heavens”, so I especially like it. The presents at the fan meets that the fans gave me, I like them very much and really treasure them. Really thankful to them

Credits: ksworkroom + 娱乐无限 + Daphne(Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Q7: I heard that XING has been thinking of entering other countries’ markets. It also seems like you’ve all been preparing for it, please describe about it.

ALL: As a singer, we all have plans to enter other markets. But XING is currently preparing for long-term plans. So that XING’s name will be recognized by other people, we are currently training very hard on our dancing and singing, and working very hard on learning Japanese and Chinese.

Credits: Baidu + Cammy's Friend + CYNOSTAR.NET

And...a fan picture.

afoiknjhuujujuhjut5.jpgasfsdgfidsfhjkshdfjksdhhs6.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET.

Heheh, Marumir's CY entry and the FULL versions of the interviews are at CYNOSTAR.NET. Just REPLY > EDIT PROPERLY.

Originally I was going to post up half of the picture because of CYNOSTAR but then you guys are deprived as much as we are so I might as well post it up. And it's not even the six of them. It's a picture that makes me so jealous. And why is she drawing on Yume & Hyesung. T_T

Anyway, be happy everyone that there is LIFE TO HYESUNG and there are more updates than usual~.

Well, I'm off the XING thread for today. KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE FOR XING'S SAKE!!

*skips away on the yellow brick road*

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest illusions
Marumir

It's the weekend~

whats this weekend?! lols

i check this thread everyday.. and it does move really slow but w.e

xing ... working on chinese and japanese?!

i`ll finally be able to understand the interviews then ;]

Guest Super_LinK

This thread moves so slowly...and thank you for the update canityo. ^o^

Lets keep on waiting maybe they will surprise us with something even bigger. *crosses fingers* soon

Guest JA.NiCE

finally it worked!! lol. anywho.

that pictures makes me jealous to Yunah.

Hyesung is still alive after all these uhmmm yeah. xD

i don't see why she drew on their faces but other than that OMC!!

their hair grew some. i'm ready for new hair style boys!

Guest canityo

illusions: Yes, it does move that's why you should bump it along with me while I attempt to post up new things. T_T;

Super_Link: Slowly...well at least it's moving now yes? <3

Keep on waiting...I've been trying to tell a lot of people that.

JA.NiCE: Cheese Buddy Omg, I know. I want to meet XING and stand oh-so-close to them. XD Who knows we might end up attacking them first knowing our fangirl selves.

T_____________________T I would never draw on their faces. ;_; I would cherish the picture like mad. XD

Pictures~~

3995.jpg

^ This should be Kibum but then it looks like Yume for some reason. But I'm pretty sure it's Kibum.

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

th_1183353899_kevin01.jpg

^ Click to enlarge

Credits: Keivn + CYNOSTAR.NET

Psh, okay it's the back of Kevin's head but better than nothing? T_T And who was stalking him? He has such nice hair

Guest loveprint

^

Err... are you sure that it's KiBum? When I first saw it I chucked it into my Yume folder without even thinking. =/

Guest canityo

^ I thought it was Yume too, but it was posted up by a Kibum Fan? The more I look at it the more I think it's Yume. @_@ Let me stare at it for a good while.

Kevin's head is very round. xD But dang~ his hair is long, I wonder when that picture was taken.

As for KiBum/Yume...hmmmm I'm sure that we'll know sooner or later. ^^

I guess they're all alive. Right. Keep on waiting.

Guest silver_byul

accck thanks for the pics~ >0<;; there so cute..but seriously that girl should have drawn on her face instead of

yume's and hyesung's.. <_<

Guest jia_li
You can still view their CYs without an account...just that you can't comment. Use the Soompi CYWORLD tutorial it helped me a LOT. If you need more help you could PM me.

I left a message in english on Jin hyun's CYWORLD and he replied to me in english. *giggles*

thanks for helping me out ^^

I was searching for the tutorial but I can't find it T_T

do you have it ^^?

aah I didn't know he could speak/write english but whatever

he replied you back ^^

Guest maizakichi

^ I thought it was Yume too, but it was posted up by a Kibum Fan? The more I look at it the more I think it's Yume. @_@ Let me stare at it for a good while.

that's yume.

dohyeon has dedicated a different folder for kibum himself..lol

while an "assorted" folder for her xing pics (excluding kibum).

also, the title of the entry is "영경성수" (yung kyung sung soo)..

i guess that's hyesung in orange? since his real name is sung soo right?

jia_li cy tutotial

Guest canityo

^ Ah, thanks for clearing that up. T_T I'm starting to hate not being able to read Korean on this computer.

shir0-chan: Well it was something ey? xD Haha better with something than nothing. <3

Hmm...Yume's 07.07.02 entry is only an emoticon of a skull? ._.

Guest vickizleongz

hey just passing by when i saw this thread... ashley,so kevin is your best friend and u opened this thread for them? so sweet of u to do this for your best friend... i will prob do the same if my best friend is debuting as a singer... i just wanna say it is so sweet to see how much you are supporting them...

Guest jia_li

maizakichi: whaa thank you ^^

vickizleongs:

welcome ^^

I thought it was a good friend ^^.. but well...

she's lucky that she's knowing kevin in reall... ^^

Illusions:

whaa I defently going to vote ^^

but the problem is don't know who ... O__O

I like the most of it haha

Guest canityo

<3 Yay! XING must be really popular to be winning like heck.<3 Our boys are loved eh?

I thought I should post this entry up from Yume. T_T It makes me sort of sad.

Yume 07.07.03

Thank you for worrying about me.

But please don't worry about me.. I get more sorry,

I get sorry and I start to get nervous, then you'll get more hurt...;

They say that you escape from misfortune before you become busy~. Even if that's not the case I want to think of it that way.

No~ It's probably right.. Ahh I really want to sing .. I want to eat some good food too..

Eh whew~! Newface should make a comeback..

Sorry for making you all worried about us;;

Credits: Cyworld + Silver_Byul (Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

The part about eating good food is really random, lol but what do you expect from Yume? xD

<3 He wants to sing. I want them to sing too. T_T~~

Archived