[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jingjuna

is there a HQ for today's episode yet??

i cant wait to see the new 2 women/ladies/girls (>.< dont know what to call them lol)

someone before posted that woohyuk might be permanent!!!!! yaya but its sad that shin jung hwan episodes are coming to an end T^T

brian, hyunjoong, tim, jungmin!!!!!!!!!! 4 hotties >.< *faints* haha

haha jongmin!!!! so funny

just realized but theres gonna be 2 male people coming out that are jungmin haha cool^^

hi gang- just added the LQs of Heroine 6 & Kim Jong Kuk soccer kids' to my cb now...come on over! I watched it last nite, but there was sooo much buffering going on... a lot of people must've been watching. :P It was a good show- all the guys were all fun, but shin jung hwan's presence was definitely missing. :( The soccer segment is fun... never thought i'd see KJK in a costume like that...! :lol: Anyways, enjoy! :P

Hey, Kalena! You're faster than me today! ;) I went to sleep after putting it on a download queue... :rolleyes: Just woke up and uploading now... :lol:

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.56회.P2.051127.

FC.Little.Champion.날아라.슛돌이

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.56회.P3.051127.Heroine.6.여걸.6

Check my CB... ^_^

Hey, Kalena! You're faster than me today! ;) I went to sleep after putting it on a download queue... :rolleyes: Just woke up and uploading now... :lol:

hi sylver--- how dare you sleep! ;):lol: that's okay... like we said before, sleep is good. :P

evilone: The Heroine 6 segment is in the cd2 part of Happy Sunday. :)

That's available now (my download isn't done yet).

^thanks, so are you going to up the HQ version? clubbox is being cruel to me today, it seems nothing will start. i've had the summer story ones queued up for awhile. restarted my computer and everything and still nothing. even xman downloaded unbelievably slow when it's normally pretty good for me.

hi sylver--- how dare you sleep! ;):lol: that's okay... like we said before, sleep is good. :P

Sleep was good! ;) And to have woken up and watch the show was even better! :D I think they should always stick with today's new format. It was hella funny! :lol:

thanks for the clubbox links!!! can't wait to see brian on heroine!!! just watched x-man with fany, no offense but fany is not as funny and entertaining as brian :D

Archived