[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest jingjuna

Jungmin!!!!!!!!!!!! omygosh thats like the first time he comes out in a show right!!!!!! yes!!! we can finally see him

so excited B) hyunjoong made a great couple with soo ah last time he came out... wonder who they will pair up :)

woo hyuk!!!! hmmm what will happen with him and su jung ;)

lol kim jung min and kim jong min haha i know kim jong min but whos kim jung min >.<

tim and brian^^ brian was adorable in love letter and i havent seen tim in a while maybe his next album is coming out soon

cant wait for tommorow!!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BaBiE_Doll

Would it be possible if perhaps someone could please created subtitles for those of us who don't understand what they're saying like how people did for Love Letter? Or at least let us know for the most part what they're saying. It'll be great if I could understand it, especially for the upcoming Brian, Tim, and WooHyuk show. Thanks in advance.

Guest evelyn168

Tim, Brian, Woo Hyuk, SS501 and Kim Jong Min too? Oh my, I'm going nuts now... Yes! I haven't seen Tim ages... I hope he comes out with his new album soon. I'm desperately waiting for it...

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

OMG i'm SOOOOOOOOOO loving the guest list. my hubby BRIAN!!! :wub: AND tim, jang woo hyuk, and kim jong min!!! can't wait to watch this tomorrow!!!

Guest just jess

omg, TIM! finally, i feel like its been SO long since hes been on the entertainment scene! im definitely watching tomorrow's episode.

Guest DallasE

^ Okay hcpf...lol...

However subs i dont know how to do so.... T.T

But will have translations tomorrow or Tuesday the latest...^^;;

yoojeong, thanks for offering to translate.

This week's show was just hilarious and I was laughing myself silly, as did all of the cast and guests.

BTW, first time seeing JungMin but he was just so funny.

WooHyuk switched desk with JungMin and sat with Kang SuJung while JungMing was dancing at the back of the classroom with Cho HyeRyun.

ohohohohohoh!!!!!!! i have to watch this now!!!!! didn't know that Tim's on as well... awwwww.. ^^ woohyuk might as well stay as a permanent guest. ^^ somehow he's always less reserved on this show. =P

Archived