[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

That episode is part 1. Tomorrow 05.12.18 is the part 2

Oh! OKay thanks so much! I d/led the first part.....thanks for the links too!

I stopped watching this after Shin Jung Hwan left....

Guest hillz3388

yeh but i guess that what make it funny also like u would see the guys reaction going "oOoooo....." lolz

yeh i like it when the guyz go ooooooooooooooooooo.....i dont know why though......^^;

Guest jingjuna

^ lol yeah its so cute when they are like ^o^... well auctually there not happy but they are laughing haha

this might sounds weird but i auctually wanna get hit on the head by jo hye run and lee hye young... i think they are the strongest out of all of them so i wanna see how strong they auctually are...

Guest hillz3388

^lolz.!

i just wanna get hit.....O_o....weird u may think..but ohwel..!

does anyone know how long YunHo and YuChun will be appearing for?

u reckon theyll dance aswel?! ^^;

Guest jingjuna

hmm im not sure if many people realized but its always yunho and micky (sometimes xiah) thats coming out in shows together and doing banjun drama...

also it was always hyunjoong that came out in x-man, love letter, and Heroine 6 but then finally Jung min came to Heroine 6 too...

its usually the leader from a group that come out on shows first...

Guest hillz3388

^ uh huh,..i have realized....

probz only them two have interest acting...

or LSM making them..and the otherz such as JaeJoong and that fosucing on something else

i dont know......but LSM ¬_¬....only he knowz..

but i loved i when Xiah came out for the epi 94/5 and epi 100/1 xman though!

rewinded their dance ppart like many timez! ^^;

^lolz.!

i just wanna get hit.....O_o....weird u may think..but ohwel..!

does anyone know how long YunHo and YuChun will be appearing for?

u reckon theyll dance aswel?! ^^;

hmm so the upcoming episode is going to have yunho/micky...but does the episode still have HyunJoong and Jungmin?? and woohyuk?? i love them on heroine6...im so looking for part 2 of Hyunjoong "Aigoo" lol

Guest bubblepeach

Tomorrow's episode will have Hyun Joong, Jung Min and Woohyuk. It's the continuation of last week's. I'm guessing Yunho/Micky one will air on X-Mas

Guest hillz3388

^ uh huh!

they appearing on the Xmas one..!

i want WooHyuk to be there aswel! hehe!

so,..i assume that no one YET have an idea howlong they wil appear for then..? =S

Guest jingjuna

yup ^_^ i hope hyunjoong and jungmin are there too^^ or anyone else in SS501... i would enjoy it if someone else came out... not that i dont like hyunjoong and jungmin but i wanna see the rest of the members too...

Guest ryisakooguy

ya know who i really wanna see come on this show, park myung soo! i mean they keep talkin about him during the questions. i wanna see him create more havoc like he does in xman. haha.

cant wait for the next episode...woo hoo!

Archived