[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangie

thanks for the clubbox links!!! can't wait to see brian on heroine!!! just watched x-man with fany, no offense but fany is not as funny and entertaining as brian :D

^^ yeah~ hwanhee is more of a guy with style...(guy with charisma)

brian is more of a cutie pie~

does anyone have today's ep in ysi link?

thanks in advance~!

hi gang- just added the LQs of Heroine 6 & Kim Jong Kuk soccer kids' to my cb now...come on over! I watched it last nite, but there was sooo much buffering going on... a lot of people must've been watching. :P It was a good show- all the guys were all fun, but shin jung hwan's presence was definitely missing. :( The soccer segment is fun... never thought i'd see KJK in a costume like that...! :lol: Anyways, enjoy! :P

H6a.jpgH6b.jpg

FC7.jpgFC3.jpg

Thanx so much Kalena :D

Guest ygchixzta1177

YSI is blocked.. but im dl from MU..which will take like 5 hrs to finish hahaha but i'll try to make a YSI whn my dl is finished .. thanks for the links tho dreamweaver =]

puhaha todays herione 6 was funny, although were missing shinjunghwan

the new game is cool

i was sad that woohyukkie didnt pick gangsoojung at first

but then, he went to her wen her spot got empited, and then yhe other dude to jung sun hee

i love hyunyoung. Shes funny, I dont like the other girl that much though.

Hyunjoong was hott

Tim was kooyte

brian is just plain sexyyy

The plant that Kim Jung Min brought to class has been traumatised by himself, Kim Jong Min and Jang Woo Hyuk during the hammer game. It was so hilarious watching them stroke that poor plant while they are waiting to be hammered :lol:. And Woo Hyuk will get his dues from the 2 KJMs in the next ep :D.

Guest yoojeong

Still continuing ^^

But will have lunch first..sorry...^^;;

Heroine 6 Translations 27.11.05:

Jisukjin- Nice to meet you viewers, we have renewed the studio, thus rebirth the Heroine 6.

Hello there..(to the audience)

We really need to know which girls stayed and which girls have been replaced..

Oh i have just received a call that the first girl has arrived.

She's in the limousine. Who would this girl be?? we're really looking forward to whom it is.

The doors opening..

1st heroine, LEE HYE YOUNG shi.

The 2nd girl has arrived as well. The doors opening... 2nd heroine, JO HYE RYUN! Her outfit's marvellous.

ohhh, the 3rd limousine has arrived. I think they're using the same limousine as before due to low

budget. Who would this girl be? ..ahhh shes stepped out, JUNG SUN HEE

And there comes another car. Wait a minute, its KBS car. We can all assume who it is. KANG SU JEONG!

Jungsunhee- Kang su jung shi, we never knew you would remain with us.

I swear the male MC is never replaced..

Sukjin- Ahh.... Now there are 2 more new girls who will participate with you..

Hye Ryun- Shut up, its enough.. Just start packing the setting up and lets go. We're fine with 4.

Sukjin- Excuse me, the reason why we set up this studio is to introduce the new two girls who will now join you.

Hyeryun- THen what are we doing here??

Sujung- hey your dress is really funny..

Sukjin- When the two new girls arrive how will you treat them??

Beginning with Sujung.

Sujung- well... if they're skinny i will kick them..so they cant come up the platform.

Sukjin- The girls will arrive soon.. Ohhhh they have arrived. The van has arrived. Who would step out of the van..

The door is opening, and we are all looking forward to the new "yuh gol"-girl.

Who is it, who is it??

First off shes tall....ahhh HYUN YOUNG.

Hyun Young shi, please come forward.

Congratulations Hyun Young, how do you feel??

Hyun Young- Great, In the future i will plan to show a more feminine woman,woman greater than a woman, a woman who is sexy,

im sooo nervous...

Sukjin- Now who would be the last "Yoh Gal" ohhh and there is the car... The weather's cold and arriving in a sports car..

Who would this be??...ahh shes tall.. Yes its CHOI YUH JIN shi...The 2005 cinderella.

Yuh jin, we'll hear how you feel..

Yuhjin- I would be the member of the Heroine 6 who is honest and will tell the truth to everyone.

Sukjin- Remaining girls you must be nervous, since the new girls are pretty strong..

Hyeryun- I read on the internet, that Choi Yuh Jin has the best figure in Korea.

Hyun Young- On the internet???....In my hometown internet i am the best.

Look at my S LIne..

(Yuh jin shows her S line)

Hyun young- Hey... you've got nothing..

Sukjin- Wow the competition over here is amazing...

Can the remainders tell the new girls how to adapt the Heroine environment??

Sunhee- the best way is once you're part of the Heroine 6 then you must cut the internet. You will start receiving many antis.

Kang su jung shi, in just one year and a half, her anti fans are about half of the population.

Also we have uploaded on the internet and requested all of Sujung's anti fans to come and join us.

sukjin- What do you think hyun young??

[edit]Hyun young- Before i join heroine 6, i had a row of anti's all along.. Like most people know, because of my voice my anti's have grown..--> Sorry guys i heard it wrong so im editing again. I heard moksori-voice as mokori-necklace..my bad ^^

And the fact their are anti's over here i am sooo impressed...

I would say Korea's Anti's will never end..

Dancing begins

Jisukjin- EVERYBODY THESE ARE OUR TWO NEW "YUH GALS"...

Archived