Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello I'd like to request please.

I need a picture of a person head desk.

like those students when you're tired of class and lay your head on the desk and have both hands curled on the desk as well feeling exhausted..

would be better if the view's from the side but front view is also fine.

oh and it's not necessarily have to be a photograph it can also be a picture sign (those sticks figure like at the exit signs)

hope someone can find me the pictures!

hi! I have a request!

- any stocks associating 'love' and anything 'medical' (like pills? stethoscopes? bandaids?)

& if you can:

- any girls around mid-twenties looking? With an expression that's not sad or happy?

- guy with a motorcycle, around mid-twenties looking?

Please & thanks!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

I need to model a toy shop in Maya so im hoping somebody can help me find some more good reference pictures. Im basically looking for a small vintage-looking shop/building with big windows (or with nice details). Zoom in pictures of building/window details would work too.

something like this?

5409276763_f73e58bd33.jpg

I've searched google and got a few, but the more the better.

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded some stock that I haven't seen around on this thread anymore, but I passed the image upload limit thing QQ. See it all in the album here. Password is: heyhihello. I'm pretty sure I fulfilled a butt-load of requests up there :)

Archived