Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Guest love_fate&destiny

Let's see...been a while since I requested...

-half face/no face if possible. just their bodies

If possible,

-A girl holding a guy's hand/shirt looking down. Not holding his hands completely, but maybe just holding onto the fingertips.

other options:

-A girl looking apologetic to a guy

-A girl walking away from a guy

Her body language somehow indicates that she is leaving. or that she is sorry for breaking it up.

sorry if this is too complicated of a request. ^^;; i'm looking for something really specific...if i had a good camera and models, I would take the picture myself, but I don't.

so help and thanks.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ um i only have one picture of a guy smoking, sorryyy D:

and is it alright if i also have pictures of people lying down on something that isn't cement/sidewalk?

ill just post them up anyways, cause i don't have much of people lying on cement/sidewalk D:

thanks! the lying down ones really helped (:

haha, but now i have a more specific and desperate request:

1. a guy smoking--preferably lighter colored background and full body.

2. a girl smiling... light background and atmosphere. at least half the body from waist up without any head cut-offs.

i plan on blending these two pictures so if their backgrounds match that would be greatt (: thanks in advance!

attention soompiers! (:

Would you guys prefer a list of the stocks in a post

or a photobucket album of the stocks?

I'm willing to reorganize the list again! Just because I

love this thread so friggen much (:

I think I like photobucket albums more.. just 'cause :D

Either way, you're awesome ;)

Guest blissfulwishes

Does anyone have any more stocks like these?

shoes2d.th.jpg

If they were on a previous page, please let me know - I got lazy and only looked through the last 5 pages or so. Thanks in advance!

Guest pinkylily.
attention soompiers! (:

photobucket albumm (: but then again, photobucket nowadays makes the quality

of images really weird, so maybe imageshack? but idunno, up to you

since you're doing all the hard work (: props to you~

Let's see...been a while since I requested...

-half face/no face if possible. just their bodies

If possible,

-A girl holding a guy's hand/shirt looking down. Not holding his hands completely, but maybe just holding onto the fingertips.

other options:

-A girl looking apologetic to a guy

-A girl walking away from a guy

Her body language somehow indicates that she is leaving. or that she is sorry for breaking it up.

sorry if this is too complicated of a request. ^^;; i'm looking for something really specific...if i had a good camera and models, I would take the picture myself, but I don't.

so help and thanks.

im not sure if these will help D: butt, i only really found stuff for the first thing you were looking for

th_IMG_5054b.jpg th_IMG_8053_copy-w.jpg th_ys33.jpg th_1123430460_DSC_2484-1.jpg th_2007021701by9.jpg th_stock289fv0medium.jpg th_x3vk1.jpg th_girl1274zm1pi.jpg th_stock15cn8.jpg th_onestep.jpg

thanks! the lying down ones really helped (:

haha, but now i have a more specific and desperate request:

1. a guy smoking--preferably lighter colored background and full body.

2. a girl smiling... light background and atmosphere. at least half the body from waist up without any head cut-offs.

i plan on blending these two pictures so if their backgrounds match that would be greatt (: thanks in advance!

img4657lh.th.jpg 125544828720.th.jpg 125544828718.th.jpg 1217583323a.th.jpg 11914255396.th.jpg

Does anyone have any more stocks like these?

p><p> <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu74/beckieex3-stocks/random/th_stock17lj9.jpg' alt='th_stock17lj9.jpg'>

Another quickie request. Anyone have pictures of a water lily/water lilies?

Thanks a lot!<3

th_newstock405.jpg waterlilybyeltasia.th.jpg lilybyhaxonite.th.jpg lilybychelseaisapansy.th.jpg 664067fd1815500356c8f59.th.jpg

REQUEST!

hey, guys. i was wondering if you guys have any stocks that show unrequited love?

or something along the lines of that. maybe, not realizing the love of someone until

it's gone?

i think these might?

126325955333500convjpg.th.jpg 1263259497crw034500conv.th.jpg 1262601807dsc2060br.th.jpg 1132025070img5709.th.jpg 11518930610174.th.jpg 1185110673s3.th.jpg img4874h.th.jpg img8198ra.th.jpg

Guest 19wishes.

requesting.

- a little boy + girl holding hands.

- bunnies (plushie/soft toys)

thank you (:

edit

Eirallina: thanks for telling me. those stocks are wonderful.

edit edit

pinkylily: ahh so cute. thanks a bunch (:

Guest blissfulwishes

Hahaha pinkylily., that was the other one I had. D: Thanks anyways. :)

Shoes stocks, anyone? (see previous page for picture ^.^) Or if anyone would be kind enough to do a random stock spam of cute things (nothing specific), it would be much appreciated. :D

Guest Eirallina
requesting.

- a little boy + girl holding hands

thank you (:

If you look a page back, there would be some stocks like that. Check it.

Guest love_fate&destiny

pinkylily.

thanks for takin ur time and posting those up. =] they look good. thanks.

Guest pinkylily.
requesting.

- a little boy + girl holding hands.

- bunnies (plushie/soft toys)

thank you (:

edit

Eirallina: thanks for telling me. those stocks are wonderful.

i don't have little kiddies but i have stuffed bunnies (:

img0155fox.th.jpg img0143fox.th.jpg

Hahaha pinkylily., that was the other one I had. D: Thanks anyways. :)

Shoes stocks, anyone? (see previous page for picture ^.^) Or if anyone would be kind enough to do a random stock spam of cute things (nothing specific), it would be much appreciated. :D

ahhh, i do have shoe stocks, sooo ill post them up, andddd ill post up a cute stock spam just for you (;

1185110763s16.th.jpg th_1260377033_jj.jpg th_3.jpg th_x1.jpg th_34pl1.jpg th_stock15av3.jpg 1263298976d.th.jpg

img0388fox.th.jpg img0163fox.th.jpg img0168fox.th.jpg img0200fox.th.jpg img9931foxextra26.th.jpg img0794c.th.jpg 1237204206fd.th.jpg 1237204206fa.th.jpg th_IMG_3585copy.jpg th_1157410587dsc9276copyrhw5.jpg th_1157410587dsc9270copyrri6.jpg th_69813524840312ih7.jpg th_090802_4667RP-2.jpg th_1195534345_dog.jpg

attention soompiers! (:

Wow, you're one helpful person. What would the soompi stock thread do without your help? LOL. J/k. I'm saying photobucket album--its more organized that way.

Thanks either way.

--__--

My eyes hurt from all these beautiful stocks...I can't recall how long my computer's been one--or how long i've been doing the same thing (saving stocks) but...wow. I seriously need to catch up. I'm barely to page...137.

Talk about M.I.A, huh? Hahaha.

p.s. thanks for all the photos and spams. I love this thread.

Guest blissfulwishes

pinkylily., HUGS. Thank you so much for all of your lovely stocks - especially the shoes in the cute stock spam! :)

dorkafied!, I would say either one - whichever is more convenient for you. Thank you for taking your precious time to do some reorganization - you're awesome!

REQUEST~!

Can anyone help me find Teddy Bear stocks?

Preferably a White Giant Teddy Bear?

Like this for example?

25pqqgy.th.jpg

Except that I want it with a full body.

Please and thank you!

I probably have more but here's the one I have that I remember

th_IMG_0001-1.jpg

--

Haven't been here in awhile ;oo

Sorry I suddenly disappeared lol

Mini Stock Spam

th_100304_2_1.jpg th_3_osh81844.jpg th_20100320112848.jpg th__MG_5764.jpg th_J3072x2048-13126.jpg th_ppt3s.jpg th_paju.jpg th_916480e9.jpg th_55273c62.jpg th_DSC09322_2.jpg th_DSC_0988.jpg th_hand.jpg th_IMG_6522.jpg

Guest ix3Puahahaha

REQUEST

thanks for the new pictures :D

i saved some of those nice ones.

i was wondering if any of guys got a few pictures of a girl looking out of the window? - better if it was raining outside the window. i've already requested this before, but it's a few pages back, and even though somebody has replied to my request, i still need more of it. >_<

actually, the kind of picture i wanted is, let's say...this girl, looking out of the window (she's in a sitting position) and with a book on her lap.

i'm not sure if someone requested this before, but i remember having seen it.

thanks in advance! <33

Archived