Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

lol love the new gif, haha thats acutally like one of my favorite tae hee cyon looks, so classy and elegant, very light and gorgeous. haha

and as for that particular set, i dont know an artist that can resist not to use those pictures, the messy out of bed look works for our angel

Guest nahiki_jodecist

hi im new here.. ive been reading the latest post here and seems like everybody is having fun.. i wanna join in on it hehehe if its ok with u guys...

i really liked kim tae hee in love story in harvard and i am now just browsing for some info bout her and i found this site..

thankyou!!

Guest anne&top

i love her in Love story in Harvard and in The Restless!

such an angel! totally love her acting.

sweet and when she cries, you heart pours out for her.

im just wondering, i read this in a local newpaper;

it says that Tae hee is together with jung woo sung,

is it true?

Guest istatowin

agree soy, with the blue backround she looks extra soft and refreshing :)

alo and welcome here jjh shin and nahiki jodecist! hope u enjoy browsing here too ;)

jjh shin maybe its for the promo of their film THE RESTLESS! where are u from? :)

Guest beary

1.jpg2.jpg%7Boption%7D3.jpg%7Boption%7D

Here's my 4th Kim Tae Hee MV feat Angel of Wheesung - A tribute to SO-hwa (the restless)!!! This is esp. for Soy..Thanks for the music... :)

istatowin i must say your mv is getting better each time... :) and i like the student id idea :lol: why is your student no. 0.5?

i think this particular photo set of KTH is evidently the "most favorited" subject among fanart makers :lol:

%7Boption%7D010280.jpg%7Boption%7D

cr: aris of showwallpaper

i think it will be better if the cat is not in the picture... *trembling* :sweatingbullets: i believe syah will agree with me :lol:

lol love the new gif, haha thats acutally like one of my favorite tae hee cyon looks, so classy and elegant, very light and gorgeous. haha

and as for that particular set, i dont know an artist that can resist not to use those pictures, the messy out of bed look works for our angel

Soy that gif is from My House CF actually

Guest beary

hi im new here.. ive been reading the latest post here and seems like everybody is having fun.. i wanna join in on it hehehe if its ok with u guys...

i really liked kim tae hee in love story in harvard and i am now just browsing for some info bout her and i found this site..

thankyou!!

nahiki_jodecist welcome to this thread... i hope you can come often and join us partying right here...

i love her in Love story in Harvard and in The Restless!

such an angel! totally love her acting.

sweet and when she cries, you heart pours out for her.

im just wondering, i read this in a local newpaper;

it says that Tae hee is together with jung woo sung,

is it true?

oh it's my first time hearing such news... most of the time, entertainment news from our local papers are duplicated from other sources..

wonder where they copied this news from ? sounds so unreliable :P

btw i am from singapore as well ;) welcome here jjh_shin

Guest beary

These must be for the 3rd Hera CF... :w00t: OMG i can't wait...

hera-1.jpg

hera-2.jpg

hera-3.jpg

hera-4.jpg

she wore the same set of clothes when she was in Shanghai for 2004 Andre Kim Fashion show.

But this looks like it's taken in a studio, not sure if it's taken on the same day :unsure:

the guy with a cap, he is too close -_-

C58S5.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

istatowin i must say your mv is getting better each time... :) and i like the student id idea :lol: what is your student no. 0.5?i think it will be better if the cat is not in the picture... *trembling* :sweatingbullets: i believe syah will agree with me :lol:Soy that gif is from My House CF actually

thanks! :)

we are FOREVER AN UNDERGRADs sis beary :lol:

yeah, i dun like cats, too! hahaha

These must be for the 3rd Hera CF... :w00t: OMG i can't wait... %7Boption%7Dhera-1.jpg[/img%7Boption%7Dhera-2.jpg[/img%7Boption%7Dhera-3.jpg[/img%7Boption%7Dhera-4.jpg[/imgshe wore the same set of clothes when she was in Shanghai for 2004 Andre Kim Fashion show.But this looks like it's taken in a studio, not sure if it's taken on the same day :unsure: the guy with a cap, he is too close -_-%7Boption%7DC58S5.jpg[/imgcredit Fin.s
i

need to wake up! waaaaah! thanks a lot sis beary :D cant wait for HERA 3 !!

Guest localpinoy

hera 3??? man its been a while! i cant wait to see it!!!

its funny how everyone is still arguing who would be a good match for tae hee....i wonder...if everyone will still argue when she does find that special someone... :P

Guest badhairday

Waaah, thanks for all the news and pictures everybody... I"m excited over the new hera pictures. As always, she looks stunning and the clothes are gorgeous. Judging from the hair, this was done before she did Quarrel.

Guest nahiki_jodecist

thanks for the wlcome!!!

hahaha the memory of my computer is getting full with tae hee picture but its KTH so i dont mind hahaha.. she looks really beautiful in the fotos.. thankyou!!! [she could mezmerize anybody with that smile of hers..] :wub:

istatowin i must say your mv is getting better each time... :) and i like the student id idea :lol: why is your student no. 0.5?

i think it will be better if the cat is not in the picture... *trembling* :sweatingbullets: i believe syah will agree with me :lol:

Soy that gif is from My House CF actually

lol syah is always there to fix my mistakes. i meant my house, because of the ring thing, but for some odd reason i typed out cyon :blink: lols strange.

haha hera 3 cant wait :blush: still waiting for that "lets shine cf 2" xD

Guest fivemagic

Hey istatowin,

I love your siggy..........it's really awesome. Yeah, she's refreshing and clean and very naturally beautiful..........sorry, I just can't help myself but to say good words about our angel everytime when I reply to some of these replies............and sorry for keep saying them.

Should we make a poll for the perfect guy for Tae Hee's next project? Anybody agrees or not?

Guest istatowin

thanks for the wlcome!!! hahaha the memory of my computer is getting full with tae hee picture but its KTH so i dont mind hahaha.. she looks really beautiful in the fotos.. thankyou!!! [she could mezmerize anybody with that smile of hers..] :wub:

KTH related goodues got 20+GBs of my hard disk already :lol

:

Hey istatowin, I love your siggy..........it's really awesome. Yeah, she's refreshing and clean and very naturally beautiful..........sorry, I just can't help myself but to say good words about our angel everytime when I reply to some of these replies............and sorry for keep saying them.Should we make a poll for the perfect guy for Tae Hee's next project? Anybody agrees or not?

oh my im too biased to participate in that poll :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Awww really wanna see Quarrel,,You know??? in Thailand...The Restless has just been in cinema... :crazy: If i don't have the other way to see it .I will be waiting for a long time so i will be crasy at all...

------------------

86430411lc0.jpg

My precious picture love it so much

87005443pc6.jpg

66516018vw4.jpg

good memory of LSIH

11iv7.jpg

:blush: :rolleyes:

forgot one

12tl9.gif

Guest istatowin

^forbidden, u should watch :lol: nway thanks for another lovely KTH treats :)

--------

wedding car kiss

noteames00606718-32-24.jpg

noteames00608118-34-07.jpg

bathroom kiss

kiss-teamo00081418-41-31.jpg

BTS

kiss-teamo00801519-22-47.jpg