Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning to all angels, dreamers and tryers......

So much info, pictures, latest news, etc etc from everyone to share here.........thank you angels BEARY, ISTATOWIN, FORBIDDEN, TAPCIE, REIGNE, SEOUL GC, PRINCESS DEE, KTH_KIMTAEHEE CLUB and everyone for sharing and putting your effort into this thread..........BIGGER thanks angels!

Guest fivemagic

BEARY dearie, thanks again for sharing her recent Adasia 2007 Jeju Opening Gala Dinner. If anyone can get us the translations for the event, would really appreciated all the 'thank you's'?

I love her outfit, so green and so very gorgeous. Is it me or does anyone notice that Tae Hee is much taller in these pics?

BIG BIG BIG THANKS beary, seoul GC, kimtaeheeclub , istatowin for always updating us and sharing beautiful photos of tae hee :) and to the goddess of artwork forbidden thank you so much for the brilliant works that you always shared to us :D

Gorgeous . . . Gorgeous . . . Gorgeous Tae Hee in Adasia 2007 :D

Guest istatowin

gosh sis beary its really never ending eh? :w00t:

shes gorgeous in adasia gala! hay...

and the quarrel pic...she looks like a total mess yes but her side features still spells B-E-A-U-T-Y :D :lol:

that quarrel pic of rugged kth makes me laugh. i really wonder what she had done to land herself in such a state. can't wait for the movie.

-------------------------

CYON Newsletter

cyonnewsletter.jpg

credit Fin.s

thanks piggie for the movie premiere picture. i have been looking out for it for the whole day but strangely no news at the korean sites yet, the only photo appeared on the japanese site instead. what happened to the korean journalists? :lol:

------------------------------

LG Shine posters in Hong Kong

102007153804xv8.jpg

102107094954ai0.jpg

102107095520am6.jpg

file0055dmhkke790kz8.jpg

credit Namiko/www.kthlove.com

Guest djmackj

Adasia 2007 Jeju Opening Gala Dinner

[October 21, 2007]

our beary has worked very hard indeed, i must not forget to thank you for the big front page update! These pictures are very lovely, and if it was anyone else, I'd say the dress is weird, but it look dazzling on her. It took me a while to realize that she is standing in front of a poster of photographers lol, I think that's hilarious =D ... The only reason I realized is because they are not taking pictures of Tae Hee, but taking pictures of us! If they were real, there is no way they would be shooting pictures at anyone but Tae Hee ~~

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone!

Thanks galz for all the wonderful pics and sharing comments from everyone.......BIGGER thanks!

BEARY, hugs and kisses to you for always keeping us abreast of what's happening to our Tae Hee. The pics that you posted from the LG Shine posters in Hong Kong and CYON Newsletter are simply fabulous and totally awesome. I loved those phones from the LG Shine and CYON pictures.

PIGGIE, thanks for sharing the pic from the innolife.....she's so bubbly and smiling happily. She's one of a kind.

TAPCIE, thanks for this youtube link and the sendspace link......loved it very much.

Guest Seoul GC man

Goodday everyone!!! Here's a treat for all the great ppl in this thread. Enjoy!!!

Another new Kim Tae Hee BC card promo pic to add.

20071024_1_bc.jpg