Least Favorites:

1. Love Story in Harvard

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilpirate

i didnt really like witch yoohee. it was quite good in the beginning though. oh and i also didnt enjoy 'thank you', i couldnt complete it! it was too boring for me. oh well, lots of people liked it though. :/

Favorites:

All about Eve (watched so many times and I still love this, it's so romantic, and chae rim/Jang Dong gun is the best couple)

My girl (I had the best time watching this, it's so cute, funny, sad, and memorable drama)

My name is kim sam soon (really funny drama, makes me fall in love with kim sun ah and hyun bin)

Surgeon bong dal hee (best medical drama I have watched)

Jumong (as good as others are saying)

Pure 19 (a very good korean daily drama but must invest hours of time to watch)

Stairway to heaven (it's really too sad but I love it alot when I watched it the first time)

Fashion 70s (it's pretty addicting when I watched it the first time)

Save the last dance for me (another addicting drama for me, and there's really touching and memorable scenes/plot)

Time between dog and wolf (it's not bad, and Junki is hot in there!)

Beautiful days

Be strong Geum Soon (really touching, entertaining korean long drama)

Damo (one of the best drama I have watch, it's real addicting, and short to watch)

My love Patazzi

Loving you

Truth (very long time drama but I enjoyed it then)

One fine day (I love it though not many people like it)

Love letter

Lover in Paris (everything was good except for the ending)

Rival (great especially there's kim jae won)

Bad family (touching drama with family warmth)

Popcorn (old drama that I watched it recently, it's not bad and I think it's pretty popular at that time)

Sweet 18

Autumn in my heart (love it forever, there's none drama the same like this)

Fobbidden love

Love in Harvard

Least favorites (quite a lot but some I couldn't remember):

All In (really boring to death, sorry to all those who love it)

Spring day (boring, story is slow)

Marry a millionaire (not too sure about the title but it's acted by Ko soo)

Stained glass (the cast looks good but the plot is disappointing)

Spring waltz (nothing much exciting to the plot)

My sister in law is 19 (not really that good as I expect but I did watch the whole drama)

Lovers (didn't enjoy it, find it draggy)

Smile again

capital scandal (seems boring, I don't really like it)

Summer Scent

Terms or endearment (it was so boring, I thought it will be good at first, but it more draggy from the middle onwards)

Money of warfare (the ending kinda ruined the whole drama, and I don't even want to remember any part of it)

Neither favorites nor bad (hard for me to categorized):

Attic cat (quite good but not yet reach my favorites)

Air city

Sorry I love you

Que Sera Sera (watched every episodes but I didn't enjoy the drama as much, some parts are boring)

Into the sun

Land of wine (the ending was a disappointment)

What happen in Bali (I didn't quite like it but I didn't want to put it in under the least favorites)

Over the rainbow

which star are you from (ok to watch, got some funny touching moments)

snow queen (I love bora character and the drama is sad, ending is touching but don't really like hyunbin character here)

Delightful choonyang (not bad for enjoyment but some parts are draggy)

Full house (not bad when I watch it the first time)

I am sorry I love you (not bad to watch it but not really reach my favorites list)

Sad sonata (well, some parts are just so ridiculous but I still like some parts of the drama)

Lovers in prague (the acting is not bad)

Heaven tree (not bad)

Coffee prince (entertaining to watch it the first time)

Hello god

Guest aq_dsini

Favourite...

Goong

My Girl

Tree of Heaven

Stairway to Heaven

Sad Love Story

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Least Favourite..

Summer Scent

Lovers in Prague

Guest chipotle2104

I watched all the episodes of everything I list (to be fair..haha)

Love:

War of Money (seriously...this drama is so good)

My Girl (Loved Lee Dahae in this...awesome drama)

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (The whole cast was awesome...and the drama itself was unique and quirky)

Bad Family (AH! What can I say. It was so cute. I loved all the episodes and characters. They pulled it off so well.)

Wonderful life (Shinbi!! Aww...this drama made me laugh and cry)

Cool (I think this was my very first drama. I loved the guy in there...and So Yoo Jin was one of my favorite actresses. I still like her)

The Bean Turd in my life (hahaha....I'm not sure about the title...it wasn't really popular...and it's old...but I loved it. The guy was really funny)

Good Person (I think this is the only drama with Jo Han Sun in it beside NN3...but I'm not sure. I loved this. So good)

Rival (Pretty good drama about golf....haha...although they did put the same shot of the actress swinging the club all the time...)

My Delightful Girl Chun hyang (Only drama I like Han Che Young in....and Jae Hee was awesome)

Like:

Fantasy Couple (This drama made me love Oh Ji Ho.)

Miss Kim's Billion Won Project (Cute drama period)

Full House (Bi and Song Hye Kyo were a surprise couple for me...but they were so cute)

Over the Rainbow (I liked that drama...it was different...and Hwanhee was pretty hot in there)

My sister-in-law is 19 (it was a cute drama....Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Jae Won were so cute....and Jung Da Bin too. I miss her so much :tears:)

Time Between Dog and Wolf (It was okay...I loved the guy who played Mingi...and Lee Junki pulled off some great acting in that series)

Snow Queen (That drama had its ups and downs...but I liked it enough to not dislike it...if that makes any sense)

Dalja's Spring (Lots of life lessons...and it really showed a more mature side to Chae rim and Lee Mingi.)

Misa (The drama made me smile and tear up. Awesome drama. I just hated that So ji sup died (is it just me or does he always seem to die?) and the mom was freaking annoying. I hated her)

Loving You (Eugene's first drama. I loved that drama...especially the evil girl. She was pretty yet diabolical.)

18 vs. 29 (Interesting and funny....a light-hearted drama)

Dislike:

All four season dramas: Autumn Love Story, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent, Spring Waltz...honestly, I've watched all of them...and they were so draggy and BORING........I love the people IN the drama, but I do not know why the season dramas were so popular....pretty scenery/pretty music/pretty people......but that's it.

Witch Yoo Hee (gah......the only thing I liked in this drama were the clothes they wore)

Stairway to Heaven (it was good in the beginning.....loved Park Shin Hye and Baek Sung Hyun....then it was boring later....it was too...cliché)

Love Story in Harvard (ugh........I didn't/don't understand the hype around this drama. I have nothing against Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won...but the plot and drama itself was unappealing to me)

Which star are you from? (It was so boring......gah. And it was strange how the cousin loved Rae Won too. I don't know. The whole drama was strange)

To Marry a Millionaire (It sounded promising.....and it was a little interesting at first....kind of like a reality t.v show....but then it all went downhill really fast)

Goong (Plot and everything was interesting......the acting though was kind of bleh to me. And it was draggy)

A Love to Kill (Annoying and frustrating just in general. Shim Minah came out really pretty in that drama though...I never really noticed her until that drama)

One Fine Day (wow. Unbelievably annoying and made me go "what?" and shake my head...Nam Goong Min was one of the few highlights in the drama)

Super Rookie (Just boring. 'Twas a waste of time. Although I do like Han Ga In (is it just me again or does she like to have a magical transfomation in her dramas?) and Eric was a plus)

wow...........super long post. Hahah...Nobody's going to read it anyway, so whatever. There are a lot more.......just can't think of any....

• 1 month later...
Guest ap van

Favorite

- I'm Sorry I love you

- Lovers in paris

- Glass Shoe

Least Fav.

- Full House

- Autumn in my heart

- All about eve

Guest silentmarj

no coffee prince...coz its new

Top Favorites

1. Goong/Princess Hours

2. Vineyard Man

3. Lovers in Paris

Least Favorites

1. Full House

2. Autumn in my Heart

3. Love Story in Harvard

Guest aimrun

COFFEE PRINCE!!!!

COFFEE PRINCE IS MY CURRENT FAVOURITE!!!

Gong Yoo and Yoo Eun Hye was simply kawaii in it; the story is a bit unrealistic, but hey, give me other titles that I can stomach lately?

Goong was not bad; tho I wish it'd be MORE realistic, it's even much unrealistic than CP. But Kim Jung Hoon is an eye-candy; a genius one, and Yoo Eun Hye didn't do bad either.

Sassy Girl Chun Hyang is also a favourite of mine.

So....

LOVE

1. COFFEE PRINCE

2. GOONG

3. SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG

4. MY GIRL

HATE

I'LL HAVE TO COME EDIT THIS LATER. I HAVE TO SEE WHICH ONES I HATED. LOL.

Guest vizion_

Favorite:

Bad Family

Full House

My Girl

Sang Doo, Let's go to school

Least Fav.

Winter Sonata

A Love to Kill (love the leads, love the OST, HATE the plot)

favs;

capital scandal

full house (original)

hwang jini

goong

coffee prince

my name is kim sam soon

MISA

Time between dog and wolf

stairway to heaven

least;

the devil -- so slow..only watched because of joojihoon lol.

spring waltz -- boring

one fine day -- boring

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mymyjane2

favorites.

autumn tale

WINTER SONATA

stairway to heaven

LEGEND

HOTELIER

least favorites

lovers in paris

sad love story

weird is this thread the FOUR SEASON DRAMA HATERS thread? (im not angry to the one who made this thread or anythin)

its just that i saw some of the thread that are related to this and everybody loves endless love 1 2 3 and 4 :unsure:

Not happy with just watching these, I must own them

1. Time of Dog and Wolf

2. Thank You

3. My Name is Kim Sam Soon

4. Goong

Look out for

Full House

Jewel In the Palace

Sweet 18

Fireworks Exhibition

Only You

... no more coming to mind right now

Watch when you're very very bored

Air City [not captivating]

Que Sera Sera [depressed atmosphere?]

One Fine Day [again, depressed atmosphere?]

Coffee Prince [honest from the bottom of my heart, I'm not a hater. I just don't think this drama is exceptional. I actually think its a bit over-rated. Good cast, but =/ plot.]

Lovers in Paris [boring]

Guest ♥Love♥

FAVORITES <3

1. Full House

2. Lovers in Paris

3. Delightful Girl Chun Hyang

4. My Girl

5. Coffee Prince

6. Goong

7. My name is Kim Sam Soon

Least Favs

Love story in harvard.. stopped watching it.. mad boring ._.

Only You

Sad Sonata

Autumn Tale

Guest guccijana

I've watched so many that I forgot which ones i liked and disliked.. the ones i remember

--Loved--

1.Full House

2.I'm sorry I love you

3.My girl

4.Dal Ja's Spring (best 2007 drama)

5.What happened in Bali

6.Nine tailed fox, Forbidden love

7.Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

8.Sang do lets go to school

9.Spring Waltz

10.let's go to the beach

Alright Dramas--so, so--

My nineteen year old sister in law

My name is Kim Sam Soon

thats all i can remember...there lots more

Dramas I started watching but didn't finish--because they don't have the "ohh i gotta watch the nest episode ASAP" effect.

1.Time of dog and wolf

2.War of money

3.Alone in Love

4.Bad Family

5.Soulmate

6.Great Inheritance

7.One Fine Day

8.Tree of Heaven

10.Hello!Miss

DRAMAS I HATED--There is only a few, and to name one--

GOONG-that drama is by far the worst one out of all of the ones I listed...

Wedding

Summer typhoon

Currently watching and loving-

-Unstoppable marriage

-Likable or not-I hate you but its fine...

Archived