Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest piyawanpp

Hi, everyone

I'm a new member today. I 'm the one who crazy and support our superstar, who is Lee Dong Wook!

Sorry, If my Eng. language is bad. Happy to khow all of Wookie's fans.

Guest shzzle8dizzile

piyawanpp

welcome to the pervie clan!!

OMG * stares*

look at the the pics! he looks so..so..SHUAI!(in chinese..meaning handsome in english)

wah!! *hyper mode*

gosh he looks so delicious..if only i could attack him right now..oopps

i can sense that roddy is trying to kill me right now for my pervie thoughts about of her one and only love

Guest powder

Thanks so much acwy510 and ripgal for sharing and translate DW oppa's msg. for us.

Fr. his pics. seem he had hair cut already..right :rolleyes: NA-RAK & Loe mak mak..(Thai lang.) sO CUTE and handsome

This time he has a rest right now, right?? and Mukgu has a rest time also, doesn't she??

I'm not sure but hope they spend time together... :w00t: Ho ho ho... I may just a day dream :ph34r::ph34r::phew:

sorry for my English, guys :sweatingbullets:

Guest noyna

hello Mandalaywith !

thanks for the precious family links. I 'll wait next Eps.

hope to see u again at leedongwookclub website.

Guest piyawanpp
Thanks so much acwy510 and ripgal for sharing and translate DW oppa's msg. for us.Fr. his pics. seem he had hair cut already..right :rolleyes: NA-RAK & Loe mak mak..(Thai lang.) sO CUTE and handsomeThis time he has a rest right now, right?? and Mukgu has a rest time also, doesn't she?? I'm not sure but hope they spend time together... :w00t: Ho ho ho... I may just a day dream :ph34r::ph34r::phew: sorry for my English, guys :sweatingbullets:
Hello, Powder I see that Dong Wook sign his name on 07-2-21 on the pic. , It's mean few months ago. ( I'm not sure) Maybe , now he doesn't hair cut . Do you agree with me? Ha Ha Ha![

Guest jnury

Owh my gosh... LDW is shirtless at precious family .... he have some hair on his stomach too...*drool* :blush: it makes me wanna see him naked .... :lol: :lol: :lol: *kiddin*hee...hee

Guest piyawanpp

Thanks to mandalaywith

I already see your precious family link & will waiting for your next Ep.

Guest jughead

Owh my gosh... LDW is shirtless at precious family .... he have some hair on his stomach too...*drool* :blush: it makes me wanna see him naked .... :lol: :lol: :lol: *kiddin*hee...hee

Hi jnury!

You know I had to watch it again because I don't remember seeing any...but yeah, there was about 5 strands below his navel pruhahahaha :w00t:

Now I know why people call him milky boy or snow white or white angel. He's just soooooo sooooooo white!

Guest piyawanpp

Hi ! Jughead

I agree with you Wookie has white & clearly skin. His skin is so beauty than women!

I had a chance to see him when he came to Thailand. He 's very smart.

jughead and piyawanpp I agree with both of you his skin is really white that one of all reason why i Love wookie so much hmm..lOVE WOOKIE

If I read all of this thread, l just confused..cause the fact i don't know wookie too much than all of you

thanx new updates about wookie..thanx everybody...

Guest tknoodles

OMG I just finished "my girl" yesterday. (yeah, i'm kinda behind on k-drama b/c of school.) Man, he is soo beautiful. He's the physical manifestation of my ideal man.

Guest incarnadine

OMG I just finished "my girl" yesterday. (yeah, i'm kinda behind on k-drama b/c of school.) Man, he is soo beautiful. He's the physical manifestation of my ideal man.

LOL I love how you put it, tknoodles! :lol: He really is our physical manifestation of our ideal man. Welcome! :)

dinflora sweetie, thanks for sharing the latest magazine pics of Wookie... awww the third scan is my favourite... he looks so innocent there :blush: It does look like he had a little haircut. He just looks soooo handsome in a simple white long-sleeved shirt!

I see a lot of new "faces" in here... Welcome new Pervies! ^_^

Guest my girl sarang

lee dong wook is the hottest person on earth!!!!! i am CRAZY!!!!lee dong wook is the hottest person on earth!!!!! i am CRAZY!!!!

Guest shzzle8dizzile

my_girl_sarang

Woah..take it easy! hahaha..jk

well,every pervie knows that! ahahah

tknoodles..well i also fell inlove with him in My Girl

you're so right!

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All of Fan :lol:

Today My update to Dongwook old drama Precious Family Edit Video 3 Ep.

Precious Family drama LDW only Edit video Ep 4

Precious Family drama LDW only Edit video Ep 5

Precious Family drama LDW only Edit video Ep 6

Video Edit cerdit-TunTunKyaw(Mandalaywith)

Vod download is veoh program installed first. Output is an avi file. is ok~!

Vod if you post another website please write to cerdit. :lol:

If Another website i see cannot write cerdit ;) :tongue2:

hi guys!!!

i see the MV received negative comments due to violence ehhh??? too bad... basing on your comments, his acting there was superb... hope the critics noticed how much effort the actors exerted just to make that MV as believable as possible... about the violent theme, cant comment on that though, i still haven't watched the video coz my net connection at home's a bit slow... it would take me hours to load the full video, and i've got busy sked for my classes (exams, assignments, paperworks, etc...)...

mandalawith - thanks for the link on the vids, haven't watched that drama of LDW... hope i'll have time this weekend to watch 'em... maybe i should just rent a computer at the cafe coz the connection there's faster than here at home...

ripgal - thanks for the translation... gosh... ain't he just so sweet? hope he takes lots of rest so he'll be super prepared for his next project, which we are waiting impatiently for... hehe...

shzzle8dzzle - thanks for that donghae news... got me so "kilig' when i read ur post... hope they'll confirm that soon...

and fellow pervies: HI!!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THIS SCHOOL YEAR (for the studes like me)... hope y'all are doing okay...

won't be logging in for a while again... busy with my acads, i'm currently under pressure since it's my third year in eng'g so i have to work/study real hard this time!!! i'll miss y'all!!!

Guest my girl sarang

my_girl_sarang

Woah..take it easy! hahaha..jk

well,every pervie knows that! ahahah

tknoodles..well i also fell inlove with him in My Girl

you're so right!

but his really so HOT!!

Guest ohayyo

jughead and piyawanpp I agree with both of you his skin is really white that one of all reason why i Love wookie so much hmm..lOVE WOOKIE

If I read all of this thread, l just confused..cause the fact i don't know wookie too much than all of you

thanx new updates about wookie..thanx everybody...

im just wondering what he has done to his skin.....perhaps he can tell us to have such a gorgeous skin....does he go to the beauty spa or salon ??? hahaha...im just curious.... :sweatingbullets: :blush:

about the soompi KIng competition ??/is it over ????i havent voted yet !!!!so sad !!!! :tears: :tears: