Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

Hello mandalaywith, so nice to see you again here! Thank goodness soompi is up and running for you again. You're back and already you have brought Wookie goodies for us ~ thanks so much! :) About your problem in DWholic aww, that's too bad... I really hope they give credit when it's due. Even the simple uploading of a photo can be tasking... what more uploading videos?

Thanks all for the updates! It is a bit saddening that Wookie's MV has drawn criticisms for being a bit too violent... perhaps they could just give it a certain classification to restrict the people who can view it. I dunno how it will work though... but yes, Wookie put in so much time, effort, heart and passion into that MV... I hope other people would go easy on it. roddy you are right... the MV should have been made into a full-length movie instead! ^_^

Guest jughead

Mandalaywith, thanks for uploading.

Can we download from that link / is it only to view online?

Yes, you can download but you need veoh installed first. Output is an avi file.

Wow.

Thanks for the Precious Family special edit, mandalaywith. Really appreciated. I've heard good things about this drama, so I'm excited to see it even if I don't understand Korean.

In regards to the banning and other stuff: no comment.

Dong Wook, FIGHTING!

Guest hannahhhxbanana

Lee Dong Wook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLee Dong-Wook is currently happily married to this unknown girl. But they were both seen holding hands, eating ice cream and honeymooning in Jeju Island. ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Dong_Wook - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

i read this... and i am confused..

steps to go to this page - -

1) go to www.google.com

2) type in Lee dong wook in the search box

3) its the 2 one dowm.....DONT click on it just read whats below that

weird...i click on it and i could not find where its from but anways it weird and i believe its a mistake

Guest Hae_Won

^I think they already deleted the entry that's why you couldn't find it. I mean, it's just weird if they'd say that he's married. :blink:

you know what i really missed to read all the talking about Lee Dong Wook. Thanks to you all for updating me about him ..

can't wait read the news about him and Lee Da Hee .. i wish one day .. it it's true . he with her will make an official announcement about their relationship .. and I really happy just reading the post .. Thank you so much girl for making mylife so happy ..

and then the MV .. wow .. definitely it's great!!!!

damn this man .. should try this kind of character for his new project .. he should .. it's really something different .. how he potrayed that character ...

from a very "hate" cops character .. too .. a very "caring" and loving father .. 2 different character ..

he managed to bring that image .. he success to make the character life ..

at the end .. i don't know what to say about him ..

should i hate him for being a corrupt cop ...

or should i pity him .. because of his love to his daughter ..

it's very mix feelings ...

and how many times i watched it ..

i'll hate him .. why?? because his actions has hurt his own family ..

good job Lee Dong Wook sshi !!

Guest acwy510

Hi Everybody,

this is my first time for leaving message here, :rolleyes:

I have seen the new message from dongwook which is posting on his website ( 3a.m 29th June)

cafe

I post the message below,

0629message.jpg

I only get the chinese translation. (Maybe I translate in English later...or anyone can help?)

東旭於6月29號凌晨3時(韓國時間)在韓國cafe留言

內容大致是:

東旭最近重看了 "love letter" 這部電影.....

就令他想起了很久沒到cafe (東旭的官方網頁);

於是就到來看看.....東旭說自己近來生活很好,

自從最強羅曼史後, 都一直未能與大家再見面, 他為此感到抱歉, 還說對不起!

東旭說會盡快將最新消息告訴大家.

關於他的最新MV....東旭問大家覺得點樣?

他說內容雖然有少許恐怖.....但他是很認真去拍攝這個MV, 而且MV拍攝得很好,希望大家喜歡這個作品!

他還開玩笑的說他演出的那個角色是小昆蟲都不敢捉的人.....

但他向我們說不要相信.....(哈哈, 東旭真風趣 :blush: )

他是想起了很久沒上來 cafe.....所以來這裡玩玩,

最近韓國常常下雨, 正是雨季, 東旭說因為經常下大雨, 所以無論是上班或上學的都感覺很辛苦.

但東旭說他卻喜歡下雨的日子!

另外, 他亦看了很多他以前寫下的留言....

他希望我們繼續寫多些留言給他!

也希望我們常常身體健康,

因為天氣很熱....大家要小心身體.

P.S 幸福就最在附近

CREDIT: www.leedongwook.net

Guest ripgal

Thanx a lot for posting Wookie's message here, acwy510. :)

I'd be glad to help with the translations.

WOOKIE's MESSAGE as of 29/06/2007 3am

Wookie said he's just watched a movie called "Loveletter"..

And immediately he thought of his personal site in which he hasn't left a message for quite some time.

He said he's currently in good condition and he also apologised for not leaving a message/contact since his SR promo activities ended.

He said he will inform us fans ASAP if he has any new projects coming up.

Wookie also asked us about our opinions regarding his new MV.

Although the MV contains elements of violence, he'd really put a lot of effort into this project. He hopes everyone would like it.

He joked about his character inside the MV, saying that he's one of a kind which even a rascal wouldn't even dare to hit on.

But he says it's not true in real life... :lol:

He also said it's the rainy season in Korea now and it has been raining almost everyday. And although it has caused inconvenience to his working schedule, he still likes the rainy season.

Lastly, he also went thru all of his fans' messages and encourages us to write more. :lol:

And finally he asked us to take good care of our health! :D

P.S: Happiness is always nearby! =)

Guest mandalaywith

Mandalaywith, thanks for uploading.

Yes, you can download but you need veoh installed first. Output is an avi file.

'jughead' :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you~!

you comment is right.

acwy510 :lol:

welcome & post LDW message thanks you.

ripgal :)

LDW message yersterday i see in daum 1004dong cafe.

Dongwook message translate to english,thanks a lot.

you is best. :w00t:B):D

Guest incarnadine

Hello! Oooh I see that Wookie has a new message for his fans! What a lucky day for me to drop by. :)

Thanks so much acwy510for sharing the message with us... and Jo chinggu, thanks for always taking the time to translate... you girls are the best. *hugs*

I found the message compared to his past messages, but incredibly sweet. It looks like he's taking lots of rest now... he even has the time to watch a movie and talk about the weather. That is good. Wookie enjoy your break, and please eat some more ^_^

I am really proud of him in his latest MV. You could really see the effort he put into this MV... and this is just a MV!!!

Wookie Oppa, we can't wait to see you in another project. Thanks for wishing us good health -- make sure you take care of yours, too. :)

Guest munchee

Thanx a lot for posting Wookie's message here, acwy510. :)

I'd be glad to help with the translations.

WOOKIE's MESSAGE as of 29/06/2007 3am

Wookie said he's just watched a movie called "Loveletter"..

And immediately he thought of his personal site in which he hasn't left a message for quite some time.

He said he's currently in good condition and he also apologised for not leaving a message/contact since his SR promo activities ended.

He said he will inform us fans ASAP if he has any new projects coming up.

Wookie also asked us about our opinions regarding his new MV.

Although the MV contains elements of violence, he'd really put a lot of effort into this project. He hopes everyone would like it.

He joked about his character inside the MV, saying that he's one of a kind which even a rascal wouldn't even dare to hit on.

But he says it's not true in real life... :lol:

He also said it's the rainy season in Korea now and it has been raining almost everyday. And although it has caused inconvenience to his working schedule, he still likes the rainy season.

Lastly, he also went thru all of his fans' messages and encourages us to write more. :lol:

And finally he asked us to take good care of our health! :D

P.S: Happiness is always nearby! =)

i would really like to send him a message... too bad i don't know speak/write korean....

i guess if there's a way for his foreign fans to send him one.... he'll receive a lot more messages/e-mails......

Guest shzzle8dizzile

OMGoshies!!

thanks ripgal!!

oppa is :wub:!

gosh sis incardine can you please help me to get into daum? please..

i really want to send him a message!!

Guest mandalaywith

Hi mandalaywith, welcome back!

Yes, fans should remember to credit because the original poster put a lot of time & effort to capture pics/vids/articles and take the trouble to upload & share it with others. All we have to do is put the credit & say thank u. Here, at soompi we try to be careful & remind each other of that.

Thanks for putting up the Precious Family drama: I love this drama, Wookie's character is very rough(!), but sweet and funny - I liked the part when he was on his honeymoon best :P . If I was his wife, I don't know whether to kiss / to hit him - maybe both! :lol:

Can we download from that link / is it only to view online?

'roddy' :D

you Precious Family drama comment is so funnily :P:w00t:

Hi

All of Fan :D

i serch naver in LeeDongwook korean name, see to new MV Making 1 Pics.

2d4410956ca5c97179587af354b4ec76.jpg

cerdit-Naver Music

Tonight Precious Family drama edit viedo ep4,5 may be update wait.

Guest maggielee11

mandalaywith, welcome back!

long time no see~

Those days I wondered that where you are, why you haven't been here for long time~

you finally come out ~ :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: welcome back!

I often visit you blog, you are so diligent,

but you seem set some limits in your blog, some content I can't see it.

right?

acwy510: thanks for sharing!

ripgal : thanks for translating!

Guest Hae_Won

Thanks, dinflora! :D

You know what? I had dreamt of Wookie oppa last night. In my dream, he was wearing a white, long-sleeved polo just like the one he was wearing in that magazine! :wub: Hehehe! :lol:

Guest ripgal

You guys are all welcome! :)

I'm also happy Wookie's resting now..he's indeed devoted a lot of time and effort into making the MV.

I'm sure he's preparing himself for his Japan fan meet already...don't worry Oppa, you will rawk JAPAN! :w00t:

dinflora, thanx for the pics. Again, I can't stress how much Wookie excels in white outfits..just so prince like! :wub: