Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

I'm trying old techniques with my photoshop and here's what I came up with ^_^ thanks to the soompi fonts and textures thread ^_^ at last...I came up with something decent with that trick ^_^

listengy9.th.jpg

listengy9.jpg

i love this!!!

Hello! Check it out... do you girls remember the Asian Heartthrob 2006 contest thing? I almost forgot about that, and stumbled upon the site again while searching for Wookie news...

...guess what, our Wookie is a semi-finalist! lol :lol:

Asian Heartthrob 2006 Site

do place your votes if you can ^_^

i'll surely vote for him...

but wait... i never thought i would see filipino actors as finalists as well...

sadly he's not coming to malaysia...but nevermind..i'll still go watch his movie..

I already see Arang in movie list at cinema nearby :w00t:

gud for you... but howcome arang wasnt shown here in the philippines?????

New BTs pics from the Strongest Romance Set

2006127165410754.jpg

^ Wookie slimmed down a bit....awww..filming must have been tiring..

take care Oppa!

credits: cyworld/ baidu

------------------

he looks cute here!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!to Clan & Pervies.............. :P

I have a news to everyone.........Wookie is coming to Thailand....I have a chance to participate in meeting and greate...I will tell you about that.........

I will post picture of him on participate (If I can do it)......... :blush:

Sorry.... that tell everyone to late because I would like to confirm the truth from my freind...... :P

weehhh gud for you!!! don't forget to share your experience here @ ldw's thread...

these pics I took from popcornfor2's community forum.. credit goes to them..

the pics are really to die for... he is so cuteeee... I think this must be radio interview..

01-4.jpg

02-3.jpg

03-2.jpg

04-2.jpg

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god!!!

i'm fainting... i'm so envious of you guys!!!

hope wookie could visit the philippines again...

:D:D:D:D

image23copy.jpg

image6copy.jpg

image7copy.jpg

image8copy.jpg

image10copy.jpg

image11copy.jpg

image15copy.jpg

image16copy.jpg

image17copy.jpg

image18copy.jpg

image21copy.jpg

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Untitled-2copy.jpg

Untitled-3copy.jpg

waahh... i'm dying here looking at those pics...!!!!

thnx soonjap for the translations... really helpful...

and for our thai pervies here... thanx for postin' all the pixies!!! thank you thank you!!!

Guest belle90

i love those pictures!!!

Dong Wook oppa so hot!!!! n SHUAI!!!

WHY WON'T U COME TO MALAYSIA,OPPA?

I'm so envy u all thai fans, u all so lucky.Be sure u all take a good care of him!!!

Guest ROCKWITHU

polabola that is a really pretty wallpaper. Nice ps skills. :)

Dong Wook looks so cute w/ those headphones. Love his smile.

He's still in Thailand right? Wonder if he's in any articles on the Thai web newspapers. Then I could read some of it.

Guest lavender*sshi

Hello to all~ Wow, lotsa Wookie goodies are already uploaded. And Im drooling again for the pictures of Wookie in Thailand. ^_^ Thanks for all of those chiggudeul! kler, tharkorn, ilovemocha, malou unnie, soonjap and all.. Wookie is still with her long hair with that classy ponytail. Its so nice. ;) Hope he's having a good time at Thai with thai pervies! Hehe.

I've read from malou that Wookie was again a lil bit hurt while filming? Tsk tsk! Yeah our Wookie is so much prone to accidents. Hope he'll take good care of himself next time. Hehe~!

More goodies pervies! Hahaha. Thanks a bunch again. Hello to deeta, jo unnie, vanessa, lyn, velie, rhi and all~ *waves* ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS PERVIES~!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Wookie is soooooo HANDSOME and CUTE... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I am dying... I cant breathe!!!!

Oxygen supply needed!!!

REALLY THANKS SO SO SO MUCH to all fans that shared the wonderful photos with us here.. :wub::wub::wub:

You guys ROCKS!!

The superb photos certainly cheered up my day!

Wookie looked so perfect from every angle, every position and every shot!!

How i wish i was there too! I will surely faint if i was there..

Please keep on posting.. Thanks in advance!!!

Where is Wookie's next stop after Thailand?

I don't care, i am GOING!!!!

WOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Thai fans,

I am so happy for all of you...I hope everyone had two wonderful day with Wookie! It muz be tiring but EXCITING, rite? Hope everyone that attended the event had an enjoyable experience!!!

:D:D:D

yes we hope that he'll visit M'sya and the rest of Asia altogether. hehehehe

ETA: why not create a petition @ petitiononline.com. That's one of the measures that the Filipino fans did and it worked after they sent it to the network ^_^

Hi Polabola,

You're right! Creating a petition line is a brilliant idea...I am giving it a try!!

May i know how can i create a petition line?

I really need help as i am not good with the computer thingy..

Can i have some advice on how to create a petition line and how can i send it to the network?

Do let me know and i will create one as soon as possible!

Thanks so much!!

good thinking, SLT. That's pretty much what we did here in the Philippines... we bugged and pestered the TV network which aired My Girl to bring Wookie and Da Hae here and lo and behold, our wish came true! (well at least half of it, Da Hae didn't come). So I say keep it up. I dunno but I think Wookie's Malaysian fans are pretty vocal... but perhaps this would pump up the volume and bring Wookie there! ;)

Hi Incarnadine,

I am glad your wishes come true and all your effort finally pays off..

I hope you had a wonderful experience meeting Wookie!

Thanks so much for your support!

I will try my best to create a petitionline and gather our messages here to Wookie!

I am now searching for ways to create a petitionline now.. I really have no idea about creating a petitionline but i will try my best..

Hopefully, the Malaysia fans can meet Wookie soon!

Thanks so much!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

more wookie in thailand pics!

LDW001.jpgLDW002.jpgLDW003.jpg

LDW004.jpgLDW005.jpgLDW006.jpg

LDW007.jpgLDW009.jpgLDW008.jpg

LDW011.jpgLDW010.jpgLDW012.jpg

got all of these from ilovemocha's given link

credit yukino26 of pingbook

He looks.... sizzling hot!! Ok wait... did I read from one of your posts that he's coming to Singapore too?

Can any kind soul kindly enlighten me? What are the countries that he's going to? Or is there any schedule of his that we can refer to??

im in malaysia and i wanna watch Arang!! but i can't get into the cinema...im under 18..... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: *drowns in a pool of tears..*

baby dear...i thought if you have parents or accompany by person older than 18 you can enter? well actually you can try...i don't think they check your ic as loong as you look an adult should be alrite...go with adults!! :P lol i've tried doing dat before...im in Malaysia too KL to be precise.. but ofcoz now im allowed to watch watever movie i wan ...good luck dear...wookie is not coming to malaysia we can only find comfort in Arang...even it is a thriller

edit: ahaha 1st time starting a new page..feel proud!! :lol: page 700 none the less!! :w00t:

lyn do u know when is the exact date he will be stopping at singapore? I wanna go for sure now....i have to go....need to see oppa so much!! :tears: hopefully right after my exam... :tears:

anyone else know when he will be going to Singapore?

thank you in advance

OMG...wookie is soooo sizzling hot in the pictures...you gals at Thailand is soooooo lucky to get to see him in person...drink lots of water so you gals wont be affected by the 'hotness' of oppa!! scream louder for us gals in Malaysia too!! :P hopefully you gals enjoy the visit from wookie oppa and take care while stalking him!! Don't get hurt..we need you gals here!! :lol:

*waves* to vanessa just saw you just now....and to all pervies reading!! :lol:

Guest vanjuve

kler, tharkorn, ilovemocha, malou unnie, soonjap, Jo unnie, Pee Rhi and all

man, you guys are making my fever worst with all those Drool-Worthy Wookie pix....

oh so many pix, i can't get enough of it~~~~

thanks much!!!

you Thai pervies are so lucky, seeing oppa and all.

and next stop Singapore? wookie is just ruling, huh?

and he got another accident? poor wookie, but ironically, i find it cute.... hehehe...

thanks again all, you know who you are!!!

happy holidays!!!

^^ official dates haven't been released yet :(, but we hope news will come out asap ^_^

thank you thank you lyn

i just realised its already 20.30pm ...oppa should be in his room now? n the thai pervies should be either at the hotel's lobby or on their way home!!! looks like we are about to get more pics!! hopefully..hehehe :lol::sweatingbullets:

dang...i post too much in just 30 minutes time...lol

Ooooohhh mmmyyyyyy gooooosh.... is he really coming to Singapore?!? I must know more details!!! *Keeping my fingers crossed*

But now that he's in Thailand, I believe he is coming over anytime... and I mean any moment.... *in a state of frenzy*