Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

^ welcome Wookiers!!

yeah.. it's like she's looking at him as if he was some unreachable person.. and she feels lucky to have been able to be by his side! :rolleyes:

Guest polabola

I just finished doing my homework and went here lol...and I must say, good thing I waited to get here because it's worth it! haha. Lots of wookie pics and comments that made me cringe (in a good way) reading them! hehehehe.

Thank you gals for posting those pictures, videos and insights (pervie 101) that is sure better than school! ^_^

For a geek and grade conscious person like me, I would be willing to give up my good school girl nerdy-ness in order to have wookie stay with me for the whole time in detention :D that would be sweet haha

hello gals!!! ^_^ you never fail to amuse a down and stressed person like me :)

Guest ripgal

hei lyn.. u sure dun sound like a stressed person?? is school that depressing? well u juz gotta imagine Wookie as ur teacher.. hehehhe..

Guest ripgal

pervies..

im not sure whether this clip has been posted before..

but it's a clip with LDW - shaved!

i can't view it cos it's in mms link..

he's very serious.. according to Wookiers in leedongwook.net....

not as playful as he was in the previous interviews..

link: mms://haramijini.cafe24.com/haramijini/12.wmv

Guest polabola

hei lyn.. u sure dun sound like a stressed person?? is school that depressing? well u juz gotta imagine Wookie as ur teacher.. hehehhe..

you don't believe that I'm really bummed out? :lol: of course I'm stressed, I just don't sound like it...just saw a few wookie pics to liven up my day lol :sweatingbullets: ...and my brain is livelier than my body, I'm actually slouching in my chair right now :P

yup school is depressing, it's hot and just finished a project before I went here lol :ph34r:

pervies..

im not sure whether this clip has been posted before..

but it's a clip with LDW - shaved!

i can't view it cos it's in mms link..

he's very serious.. according to Wookiers in leedongwook.net....

not as playful as he was in the previous interviews..

link: mms://haramijini.cafe24.com/haramijini/12.wmv

serious wookie? now this is something to look forward to ^_^

Guest roddy

It's that geekilicious clip of him & SYA together in their latest pics guys.

Naw, i dun think he was serious at all. I mean he had his serious face on, but something in the way he recited the Arang website address (slowly saying "dobolyu dobolyu jang! (www dot) etc" & nodding his head at the same time) and then either joking about/complimenting SYA at the end of the clip (can see her surprised smile)...altho he never smiled, there was just something about his body language, the specs, the goodboy tie, that makes me think he's almost smiling....

i also think it's funny that they haven't learnt to coordinate their goodbyes: when she waves he bows, when she bows he waves - or izzit deliberate? Hehe...*i think i'm thinking too much* :P

Guest Fleur

new ARANG pic..

SCARY.. FREAKY..

2006060550231_2006060548221.jpg

Ok... that totally freaked me out. I think I'll keep my eyes closed most of the time and only open them when LDW is on screen... :P

you don't believe that I'm really bummed out? :lol: of course I'm stressed, I just don't sound like it...just saw a few wookie pics to liven up my day lol :sweatingbullets: ...and my brain is livelier than my body, I'm actually slouching in my chair right now :P

yup school is depressing, it's hot and just finished a project before I went here lol :ph34r:

serious wookie? now this is something to look forward to ^_^

Oh dear... don't be too stressed out yah? I've been through it, so I know how stressful it can be. But now that you know how to destress... that is looking at his pics, you should seriously consider puttin his pics all over your books and room! :P Or are you already doing it?

Please take care ya?

Guest incarnadine

OMG I love all the pictures!!! LDW and LDH look SO friendly with each other -- seeing these pictures just made my day :D

The pictures where LDH is wearing a hat and glasses were taken during LDW's fan meeting, right? The one where he was in a wheelchair? Awww, they look so sweet :) Thank you SO much, ripgal, you're th best :D good luck again with your exams and papers! BBASYA!

Guest MiGkYo

MiGkYo: Hullo! u've got a friend who looks like Wookie oppa?! OMGosh, lucky! Don't forget to sing the tanggun song to him ok? :lol: ...i lov u, u lov me, tanggun tanggun tanggun! hehe.

ahaha.. roddy~

nice to meet ya dere~

weLL me and this wookie alike guy had sth going on earlier..

but eeeK>.. sth happened.... so we didn't talk anymore... ahha

aLL my friends say he looks like wookie..... :vicx:

oh weLLz.... hehe..

WOOKIE is WAY better...

and oh gosh... he looks so cute w/ LDH~

i wonder if wookie has any gfs?~? LOL~

any rumors b4???

coz' i am a new wookie-er~ :blush:

new ARANG pic..

SCARY.. FREAKY..

2006060550231_2006060548221.jpg

hehehe for some reason i was laughing..but maybe if i was watching this--ill be freaked out..

^ :crazy: scary indeed!! hands behind the bookshelf = :crazy:

151779349.jpg

darn how can i be scared if have to drool over wookie hehehe..

lynn--don't be stressed out--hehehe well u can but don't forget a dose of wookie to ease ur mind..

ahhh i have finals next week--i hope wookie's hottness will save me hahaha..

ahaha.. roddy~

nice to meet ya dere~

oh weLLz.... hehe..

WOOKIE is WAY better...

any rumors b4???

ahhh a wookie lookalike..

blah--it's a rare breed to find a wookie look alike hehehe..

yeah i hope u n ur wookie lookalike talk again..

Guest maisara

some pics that nikki requested.. hehehe..

20060219162521302.jpg

credits: baidu

aaaww thanks JO! all Wookie's pics with Dae Hae look so cute and seems like they're comfortable with each other ;) i really love the pic above, they look so happy together. i did watch this clip yesterday but dun have this part where LDH was holding Wookie's arm ^^^ :( .

anyway, thanks for the pics. more pics please......... hehehee

I just finished doing my homework and went here lol...and I must say, good thing I waited to get here because it's worth it! haha. Lots of wookie pics and comments that made me cringe (in a good way) reading them! hehehehe.

Thank you gals for posting those pictures, videos and insights (pervie 101) that is sure better than school! ^_^

For a geek and grade conscious person like me, I would be willing to give up my good school girl nerdy-ness in order to have wookie stay with me for the whole time in detention :D that would be sweet haha

hello gals!!! ^_^ you never fail to amuse a down and stressed person like me :)

Lyn, dun feel stress ok, dear. i know how its feel when ure stressed in studying... ive been through that before and i felt like spanking my own head when there're lots of projects and paperwork to be done and deadline to meet :crazy: and at that time, i dun have internet access from my hostel! so i cant release my tense by looking at my fav actor pics <_<

but its ok dear, i know u'll be able to make it through! remember BASYAAAAA!!! :)

ahaha.. roddy~

nice to meet ya dere~

oh weLLz.... hehe..

WOOKIE is WAY better...

any rumors b4???

hello MiGkYo!

how lucky are you to have friend look-alike Wookie :D

if i were you, i'll find a way so that we can talk and meet everyday, heehehe, just to look at his face!

btw, i hope you and him will talk again soon, hope u guys can sort out the problem btw both of you :)

Guest sonickim

hi wookier...

finally i found this thread...

i just wanted to be part of this sizzling thread...and express my admiration in such a cutie guy

im also wookiefied...hahaha..i just love your siggies..wookiefied

though i only got to see him in My Girl..i was blown away..he so drop dead gorgoues!!

i just love every scence when it was just a imagination..you can see that he is so versatile..can be really funny and serious at the same time!!

such good looking fellow..makes me want more of him...

backpaging to learn more of him..and uh..so love every wonderful pics you've shared!!

thanks Wookier and Love Out Wookie

Guest maisara

hi wookier...

i just wanted to be part of this sizzling thread...and express my admiration in such a cutie guy

though i only got to see him in My Girl..i was blown away..he so drop dead gorgoues!!

i just love every scence when it was just a imagination..you can see that he is so versatile..can be really funny and serious at the same time!!

backpaging to learn more of him..and uh..so love every wonderful pics you've shared!!

hello Sonickim! WELCOME to Wookie's thread :D

hopefully u will enjoy ur stay here as much as i do...

same like you, the first time i saw him in acting is in My Girl and i totally fall in love with him :blush:

now i cant wait for his new projects esp his movie Arang :)

Guest incarnadine

hi wookier...

Welcome, Sonickim! :) Another Wookie convert :D I too, am a recent member of this wonderful clan, I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do! BBASYA! :)

Guest ripgal

i see that lotz of new Wookiers!!

welcome all Pervies.. the minute u guys enter the thread.. u guys are already part of the Pervy team...hehehe...

CAUTION**WARNING

hahaha.. here's a new link to an ARANG scene found in the Cyworld of ARANG....

the person who posted this link said it's VERY scary.. since i can't download it now.. for those who wana have a good scare

watch online: http://www.163888.net/sing/openvideo.aspx?id=200793

link to download: http://music11.163888.net/940717122/2006/0...37724529403.wmv

credits: leedongwook.net

i see that lotz of new Wookiers!!

welcome all Pervies.. the minute u guys enter the thread.. u guys are already part of the Pervy team...hehehe...

CAUTION**WARNING

hahaha.. here's a new link to an ARANG scene found in the Cyworld of ARANG....

the person who posted this link said it's VERY scary.. since i can't download it now.. for those who wana have a good scare

watch online: http://www.163888.net/sing/openvideo.aspx?id=200793

link to download: http://music11.163888.net/940717122/2006/0...37724529403.wmv

credits: leedongwook.net

ripgal, thanks for sharing this link. I'm d/l right now. Can't wait to see this movie.

Guest ripgal

ok... this might not be relevant now.. but since it's Wookie's message on the official ARANG website.. decided to post it..:lol:

happy day 06-06-07

아랑 홈페이지가 오픈이 됐더라구요.. ^^

가셔서 많이들 둘러봐주시고...

격려의 글도 남겨주시구요..

이벤트에도 많이 참여해주세요~~ ^^

http://www.arang2006.co.kr/index.jsp

translations:

Wookie said:

The official site of Arang is open to public now.

I hope all of u can visit this thread and give some comments.

And also participate in the activities listed in the site! ^^

Guest MiGkYo

hello MiGkYo!

how lucky are you to have friend look-alike Wookie :D

if i were you, i'll find a way so that we can talk and meet everyday, heehehe, just to look at his face!

btw, i hope you and him will talk again soon, hope u guys can sort out the problem btw both of you :)

^ hehe... maisara~ nice to meet ya :D

haha lucky? i didn't know about Wookie b4.... or else i should have kept my friend close~ LOL~ jkjk~

i don't think we are gonna talk again... but it was a remarkable friendship... i wiLL treasure our memories :rolleyes:

clauric~~

hiihhi~ nice to meet ya!!

is it rare? i got 2 friends who look like him... LOL~

one of them we are stiLL in touch... but we are apart... he is working somewhere else....

but we are very good friends... hehe~

they both are kinda wookie alike! LOL~

EVERYONE~~

how long have you guys started liking wookie?

any wicked things about him?

i am too new to dig up about him... LOL~

i m catching up now..

i gotta admit... he is kinda cute.. when he smiles..... *faint* @___________@V"~~~~

Guest ripgal

MiGkYo

u're to envy dear!!!

so u've got like 2 Wookie-like friends?

ahh.. so u can actually look at them and imagine them as Wookie..:lol:

anywayz.. i've been a Pervy since MG came out..

but i knew of Wookie since Loving U, where he played a side role..

nobody really took notice of him then.. and when i asked not many ppl knew..

then he came back as GC in MG.. and i was HIT.. really bad. the Wookie-itis still uncured till now.. it has been 6-7 months? hehehe...

wana know more about Wookie u can go thru our previous pages with all the pervies' analytical comments on him.. ^^

to me, he's really down-to earth and he doesn't like to expose himself much. he doesn't like publicity but he can't help cos he's getting so popular after MG.. and he's a very interesting person who doesn't have to try hard being funny..he's has in-born humour! :D

ok.. i think i gotta scoot before i start camping here..

some extra goodies for Pervies...

some comparison pics of Wookie and Ahn Jae Wook (another Wookie?) wearing the same Armani outfit..

124039.7906.jpg

124038.4909.jpg

124029.1163.jpg

124069.3034.jpg

124067.3486.jpg

124030.1790.jpg

----------------

ok.. i love both Wookie and AJW.. but still Wookie stands out! he's juz too charming and irresistable!! :wub: