Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

3 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Bodyguard variety show

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing the poster showing they're on training gear here. LDW is perfectly fit in this blue sportswear. He looks good because of his tall height and broad shoulders. Can't wait for this new cable show "My Bodyguard", which he's the MC. He's again to entertainment us with this show.  I hope this will be a hit.  A LDW variety show is enough to get many fans excited again! :P

• Like 1

Lee Dong Wook. Cho Yoon Hee and others ‘My Bodyguard’ variety show Press Conference 26 April 2016 

20160426_1461654542_46137700_2.jpg

201604261530012810_1.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put long posts and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Edited by rainmoon
multiple images
  • Like 1

Lee Dong Wook tries parenting on 'Superman is Back'

lee-dong-wook_1460922381_af_org.jpgLee Dong Wook tried his hand at one of the hardest things in this world: being a parent. On the April 17 episode of 'Superman is Back,' the actor transformed into a substitute father for Lee Dong Guk's five children, a task that required all of his energy and patienc

Lee Dong Wook had barely managed to figure out how to change the diapers on Daebak and was about to take him and the rest of his siblings on an outing...when Daebak 'made an accident' into his freshly changed diapers. An exasperated Lee Dong Wook transported Daebak and his soiled diapers over to the bathroom to change his diapers once again. 

In the interview with the production crew, Lee Dong Wook said, "It was the first time . I tried to carefully wipe everything even as somebody's else's poo was smearing all over my hands. If I were the one who had pooped and someone tried to wipe me with water tissues, I don't think I'd like it." Touche, Lee Dong Wook, touche. 

Thankfully, Lee Dong Wook didn't spend all his time changing dirty diapers; he also took the kids out to the playground and played some ball with them. 

Edited by rainmoon
multiple images
  • Like 1

Daebak Is Head Over Heels for Lee Dong Wook

Daebak Is Head Over Heels for Lee Dong Wook

Daebak from KBS2′s “The Return of Superman” has fallen for Lee Dong Wook.

In the April 24 broadcast of the show, the actor visits Lee Dong Gook’s family to help take care of the kids.

Lee Dong Wook takes Daebak, Seol Ah, and Soo Ah out shopping for clothes, where the kids had the chance to pick their own new clothes.

Once Daebak starts picking items such as stockings and a pink skirt, Lee Dong Gook decides to pick out the toddler’s outfit for him as a personal fashion designer. Daebak expresses his satisfaction with a smile as he wears a pink pair of pants and a black snapback, hand-selected by Lee Dong Wook.

Spoiler

daebak lee dong wook 3

daebak lee dong wook 4

The actor and Lee Dong Gook also try testing Daebak’s affection level by seeing who he picks out of the two.

daebak lee dong wook 2

For the first and second times that they try the test, Daebak runs into the arms of Lee Dong Wook without hesitation. A little disappointed, Lee Dong Gook then says, “We should do it one at a time,” but Daebak still ends up choosing the actor over his father. Daebak even gets close to saying “samchon” or uncle in Korean, which is what the children call Lee Dong Wook, to the amazement of the adults.

Thanks to Princi_86 for the tip!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/24/daebak-is-head-over-heels-for-lee-dong-wook/

Edited by rainmoon
multiple images
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, istanbullu_emine said:

Hi istanbullu, thanks for sharing the presscon photos. ‘My Bodyguard’ will air its first episode tomorrow, April 28. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1

B1A4's CNU raises Lee Dong Wook's bodyCNU-lee-dong-wook_1461721113_af_org.jpg

On April 26, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Yoon Hee, Jo Se Ho, B1A4's CNU, and more attended the press conference for OnStyle's brand new beauty show 'My Bodyguard'. 

During the press conference, CNU spoke up in praise of main MC Lee Dong Wook's body, saying, "If you look at Lee Dong Wook hyung from the outside, he just seems very slim. But on the inside, he's muscular, and seems well-packed. When I saw him in person, I was actually surprised. He's my role model. I want to work hard to have a body like Lee Dong Wook hyung. I'll show everyone the drive and passion of the 20's generation."

Fellow panelist Jo Se Ho also chimed in with, "I work out with Lee Dong Wook hyung, and when I see his body, it gets me fired up. Like CNU, I'll think of Lee Dong Wook hyung as my role model, and work hard." 

We need some photo proof of this muscular body everyone's raving about! Don't you agree? 
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

B1A4's CNU raises Lee Dong Wook's body

On April 26, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Yoon Hee, Jo Se Ho, B1A4's CNU, and more attended the press conference for OnStyle's brand new beauty show 'My Bodyguard'. 

During the press conference, CNU spoke up in praise of main MC Lee Dong Wook's body, saying, "If you look at Lee Dong Wook hyung from the outside, he just seems very slim. But on the inside, he's muscular, and seems well-packed. When I saw him in person, I was actually surprised. He's my role model. I want to work hard to have a body like Lee Dong Wook hyung. I'll show everyone the drive and passion of the 20's generation."

Fellow panelist Jo Se Ho also chimed in with, "I work out with Lee Dong Wook hyung, and when I see his body, it gets me fired up. Like CNU, I'll think of Lee Dong Wook hyung as my role model, and work hard." 

We need some photo proof of this muscular body everyone's raving about! Don't you agree? 

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this. This is true - "If you look at Lee Dong Wook hyung from the outside, he just seems very slim. "  Well, LDW has a nice body. I guess his body built has become sexier & hotter after his MS. :P

• Like 2

Lee Dong-wook and Jo Yoon-hee's "My Bodyguard"

photo718566.jpg

Actors Lee Dong-wook and Jo Yoon-hee are encouraging the public to view "My Bodyguard".

King Kong Entertainment released behind-the-scenes cuts of the making of "My Bodyguard" which feature Lee Dong-wook and Jo Yoon-hee as the MCs. A footage of them encouraging people to watch the show on Naver TV Cast came up together.

In the pictures, Lee Dong-wook and Jo Yoon-hee are matchless. Lee Dong-wook's fair skin contrasts with the suit and makes him look like a visual bodyguard. Jo Yoon-hee's beauty shines in the dark.

In the footage released on Naver TV Cast, Lee Dong-wook and Jo Yoon-hee draw attention to themselves. Jo Yoon-hee says, ""My Bodyguard" is going on air for the first time tonight at 9PM". Lee Dong-wook continues, "We hope you come to watch the show".

Lee Dong-wook has experience with various TV shows such as "Steel Heart" and "Roommate" and he has proven that he's fit to host a TV show. He is certainly humorous and witty while hosting "My Bodyguard". In the premiere of the show, he said, "It's not easy dealing with 100 ordinary people. My responsibility is to help them resolve their curiosities".

Jo Yoon-hee says, "Honestly I felt pressure in being a host after all the times I've only acted in dramas or movies. However, everyone helped me get through it and this is my chance to challenge myself as an MC for the first time".

Meanwhile, other casts of the show include Jo Se-ho, Park Na-rae, Park Tae-joon and Sin Woo. "My Bodyguard" is a show that allows people to find the right body life for themselves.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

Hi, chingus! Sorry for being out for a while. I had really tough period with work and business trips, that I had time only to follow his acivities and maintain my country's group for Wookie.

Idk what to think about "My Bodyguard". I even don't know where to watch it, even raw. 

"The Return of Superman" was the most perfect choice for Wookie to be guest in. I hope he'll repeat his visit to Daebak right before his next drama, since it's very good PR for him. Currently, with Onstyle's program I'm not sure it has helped him a lot. but still, netizens feedback was amazing. Everybody appreciates and admires Wookie.

Just in case if you haven't watched "Snow miracle", here is Full HD version:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

Hi, chingus! Sorry for being out for a while. I had really tough period with work and business trips, that I had time only to follow his acivities and maintain my country's group for Wookie.

Idk what to think about "My Bodyguard". I even don't know where to watch it, even raw. 

"The Return of Superman" was the most perfect choice for Wookie to be guest in. I hope he'll repeat his visit to Daebak right before his next drama, since it's very good PR for him. Currently, with Onstyle's program I'm not sure it has helped him a lot. but still, netizens feedback was amazing. Everybody appreciates and admires Wookie.

Just in case if you haven't watched "Snow miracle", here is Full HD version:

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing the video. I haven't watched this - LDW totally looks young, the man is still baby face. Ultimately, it is nice to see him age gracefully. :P

• Like 1