61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

tq...lambutan...finish my girl last nite....i'm goona repeat this drama again for gong chan(LDW)... :w00t:

bbasyya

thanks everyone for alll the photos and clips updates ~

hmm. is that from alochol land ...er ..well i wonder if i got the courage to go through that drama just to see him in suit ~~ kekeke

edit .: my mistake ! ..is from my girl ...........sigh how can i make such a mistake ! ~

thanks ~

happy together ~keke u know i never really watch variety programe but for LDH i actually dl that session of the loveletter with her ~ ...so cute ..hmm ..so now i got to go look for happy together ~

ohh i just want to come here to rant ~ haha about the letter to parent .it is realllllllllllllllllly sooo funnie seeing LDW in that guy who always thinking about money ~~ he soo YR actually more then her obessed with money .~~ the way he can really save ~omg he dont even want to use his own mobile to call ppl .keep using others phone ! ...

seriously kkekeek once i even thought why the girl is so nice to him if i were her i will dump the ramen on HIM ~~ ........such a insensitive man .saving on his ramen !~~

keke i just finished the esp 6 ~ sooooo funnnie when he was begging his aunt to sponsor him for the shop ..jumping up and down ..and begiing please please ! and then telling her all his grand ideas ~but then his father was saying you stealing business from someone ..you learnt at the shop ..how can u open another one shop to compete !~~ .haha and he say if he dont do it othes sooon will anyway ~~ the most hilarous was when he was chided by his father why dont he continue his studies .~~ hahah i nearly choked at what he replied. .~~ ......i think he still got one more year left to compelete his university ? ..he even say degree is just a piece of paper ...anyway even if you graduated there not even any good jobs for you ! ...

then he was saying ~ he regret dropping out ( i was like thinking oh he at least realise his foolishness) ....and then he continued. ............i should have quit immediately when i finish my high school...~~puhahahhaha (he sooo earger to work and earn and contribue to his 5 billion dollar dream ) ...and i was scared for him the father might throw his bicycle at him ! hahhaha

ohhh ya u are right now .*hit hit my head * ....i remember where i seee that ekekekekke ..~~ the scene with LJK ~ ..i think ....he seriously such a miser ..! in letter to my parent ! ......if you want to get any money from him i bet is such an impossible mission ~ hehehe ..omg he is always pretending he forget his moeny and ask his sister or aunt to spare him some ..for the day and then his aunt will say .so that what your 5 miillion fund make up of at least one million is from US ! ....i must really admire him ..he dont have any embrassement when it come to money !....

dang* 90 esp ....i still got 84 esp to go !~ ...

ohh keke last one i nearly forget ~ to mention .when he was like pestering his aunt ..she was saying why are you sooo interested in opening up a this kind of shop selling spicy chicken feet with your looks you can be an actor or be in CF or something ..keke ~ puhahahh and then he start to *pout* ..I DID WENT FOR Audition ..remember you took me ,before i went for army ~ .and i never get in !~ ..puhahah i cannot fully remember what was said .~ but basically something to do with he did try ! but never got in ..

but it was really so funnnie he and his aunt ~ .........ahh i am waiting for the esp when he realise the girl like him ! because he so stupid he going to introduce his brother to her ! ..~ and then she cannot keep it a secret anymore ~~

and yayaya for the elder sister .she confront the husband and the other woman ! haha and with a baseball bat ~ ...good for her ! .the ahn family is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly soooo endearing .you grow to know and like every one of them ~ ....

Reading your long post makes me wanna to watch it badly ..

I believe the the one u are watching now is chinese sub isn't??

When i can have the english subs ..... :tears:

I found that coolwin is selling Horse Wooden Crousel .. but unfortunately its in mandarin subs ..

Horse Wooden Crousel

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Hellow Rhi ^ ^ happy holiday !!!

ahahhah dont care about the fans anymore just care about lurvly DH^ ^ owhh how sweet..ehehehehe

yeahhh it'll b hard for me aswell... >< coz my heart is stuck into Dong Wook_Dae Hee Luvers....

hope his next series is with DH again..ehehhhehe

OMG OMG OMG...I HOPE DONG WOOK OPPA COME TO PERTH >< arghhhhhhhhh i will come and c him if he come to perth...Ohh please please please dong wook oppa come to me!!! arghhh i am going crazy..

but i dont think dong wook oppa will come to perth :( most prob he will go to syd /melb...coz that's the popular place in Australia.. ^ ^

well who knoes..most prob he will come to Perth and i'll kidnap him..ahhhahah

hi! where did you get the info tha Dong Wook Oppa is going to Aussie??

LDW is a great actor..but it's also hard for me to see him with other ladies..esp. if he has intimate moments with those actress..im a DongWook_DaHae Luver

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hi! where did you get the info tha Dong Wook Oppa is going to Aussie??

LDW is a great actor..but it's also hard for me to see him with other ladies..esp. if he has intimate moments with those actress..im a DongWook_DaHae Luver

ahahah its not me who get the info of dong wook oppa going to aussie..ehehe i just read from someone posting it in here..i forgot :blush: heheh to many Dw clans and pervies thats y.ehehhe

OMG yeah i noe esp when DW oppa kiss the actrees...Ohh no..i dont want to think about it ><

owhhh wat a cute piccc ^ ^

Guest zaizai_f4_only

ahahhahah he is so lucky than..ahahah

coz people hardly grew up and become a handsome person if their baby time are already handsome..ehehe

r we thinkin the same thing here clara?haha

hehehe whoo dong wook oppa naked bwaaah hehehe..well i think that's the closest pic we can see him naked..

oh man he is one of those handsome boy who grew up more handsome hehehe

^Hahaha!!

He's soooo adorable! I love the one where he had a bow tie on. He didn't change much eh... thanks Lisa!! :D

Guest chrysle

hehehe if i meet him in person--bwaaah he will think im a freak..and it sux coz we might not even understand each other unless he knows to converse in english..if not we can do sign language hehehe...

ill just do heart shape to tell him in love hehehe

I know what I'll do when I see him I'll prolly run to him and kiss him. He's tall so I think I'd have to reach up a little :P (I'm not going to elaborate on what kind and how long :lol: :blush: Those lips have been haunting my dreams long enough and to actually be face to face and not kiss him would really be a waste :lol:

ahahhahah he is so lucky than..ahahah

coz people hardly grew up and become a handsome person if their baby time are already handsome..ehehe

r we thinkin the same thing here clara?haha

hehehe yup u got me..hehehe ldw is one lucky fellow...

^Hahaha!!

He's soooo adorable! I love the one where he had a bow tie on. He didn't change much eh... thanks Lisa!! :D

hehhee yup so cute in that pic..i bet if we were in the same class at that age-ill have a crush on him

I know what I'll do when I see him I'll prolly run to him and kiss him. He's tall so I think I'd have to reach up a little :P (I'm not going to elaborate on what kind and how long :lol: :blush: Those lips have been haunting my dreams long enough and to actually be face to face and not kiss him would really be a waste :lol:

hehehe ur so cute...his red/pinkish lips haunts u hehehe..

what abt me..because i love ldw's feminine yet manly hands--i start to get obssess with this one guy's hands that i ride the shuttle with..they look similar to ldw's hands..bwaah n sometimes i have the urge to touch them bwaa hehhehe

Guest zaizai_f4_only

owhh thanks for the pics ^ ^ eventhough he is asleep he is still handsome ^ ^hahahaha..

hmm wondering how the way he sleep?! ahahah im also wondering if he snorring or not..hahahha LOL, and whether he sleep naughty or not ^ ^ u noe some people they sleep really2 naughty cant stop moving around..ahahha such as u hold something like a bear and in the morning the bear is already on the floor..hahaha...

any1here get wat i mean?!ahhahahha

im not good at describing things..

Reading your long post makes me wanna to watch it badly ..

I believe the the one u are watching now is chinese sub isn't??

When i can have the english subs ..... :tears:

I found that coolwin is selling Horse Wooden Crousel .. but unfortunately its in mandarin subs ..

Horse Wooden Crousel

ya mostly kdrama is in chinese sub since taiwan shown it ~ i hope you get a copy of the eng sub soon ~

actually regarding about the news of LDW going to australia .hm...i dun really think that is happening not sure (or maybe i miss some news --;; )

according to the message he leave (he was thanking everyone in the message ..alot of thanks you and appreciation for fans and the guests who make it to the fan meeting ) .... ..he seem to be going to have a long rest since he said that MG had finished filming and also his leg injury so he going to have quite a long time to take rest before beginning any new projects ~ ..

keke he seem to always add the same PS: happiness is just closeby ...~ (or nearby ) ..keke..very sweet PS

but i do read some news that LDH is going overseas on 25th ~ which is tomorrow i think~ ..for a CF ? ...

Guest chrysle

Whew :phew: Just finished reading 60 pages worth of backlog :wacko: (That's two LDW-less weeks :tears: )

Thank you everyone for all pics and links and LDW goodies posted!!! I've been saving like mad :w00t:

I see our club/clan has grown much. And a lot has happened while I was "gone"... Too bad I wasn't here with everyone to share the excitement and joy when the fanmeeting was going on. I was with there in spirit though. I did remember that it was Feb 19 and LDH and LJK's fashion show is today. All thanks to Kirsten's page owning siggie before :lol:

So welcome welcome new members, I'm Erin btw :)

I'm doing a project now for all the pervs here. It's a thank you for all the LDW goodies you shared. Since I don't have enough creativity to make MVs or photoshop stuff, I'm going to make pillowcases with LDW face on one side so it'll be like sleeping beside him :blush: (okay so this is the pervy me talking :lol:) When I'm done, I'm going to ask for anyone who'd want one, it'll be absolutely free of course :D My contribution to making LDW the hottest man alive :lol:

chrysle - Erin

lambutan - Rhi

raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

pinklily - Kirsten

fleur - Amy

rainluver012 - Eunice

grace_cui - Cui Miao

kelle - Kel

nazznen - Erenah

zaizaif4_only - Rey

ay_link - Shenny

lisafh - Lisa