Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest shzzle8dizzile

sis incardine..

i can't see the daum clips..the one mandalaywith attended...

i can't log in at daum...

i can't understand hangul!!!

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

komawo malou ! thanx for the caps of the stage appearance.. Wookie looks a bit tired? Aish..i thnk he's already overworked himself. With all the filming and promos.. I hope he can take some rest after the SR premier.

Mukgu looks overworked too... Hmm, connections?! :lol: :lol:

^hahaha.. yeap maybe. I think maybe they're missing each other too much :lol:

Anywayz, a really beautifully made DongHae banner..

200681152654.jpg

credits: kinkngs @ leedongwook.net

------------------------------------------

It's so weddinglike...hehe.

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All Of Fan

Today Update to

Choi & Kang Romance Movie LDW Fanclub Premier Preview Video 1(23.1.2007)

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10344061

Choi & Kang Romance Movie LDW Fanclub Premier Preview Video 2(23.1.2007)

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10344095

Choi & Kang Romance Movie LDW Fanclub Premier Preview Video 3(23.1.2007)

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10344102

Video cerdit-Mandalaywith(Tun Tun Kyaw)

I watch movie,Movie is interestingly :rolleyes:

My chair Place is Last row,so Premier Preview Pics is not good~! <_<

May be update to pics.

omo Tun Tun Kyaw! Thank you so much for the clips..i m downlaoding them now. I can't believe you just saw the movie at the fan premier! WOW! It's so cool to have a pervy so near to Wookie.. thanx a lot!

Guest freeverse122085

just dropped by here coz...

i know you guys have lots of stuff i can dload haha!!

SR premieres today right? God, i can't wait to see it.. *waits patiently for an upload*

it only sucks coz it won't be released here. have to wait for the DVD copy or some good soul to upload it like in Arang, hehe!

komawo for all the pics and vids.. couldn't stop dloading now.. B) B) B)

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone!

roddy~ really, it still didn't work? :( I'm so sorry chinggu... good thing mandalaywith came to the rescue and posted viewable clips of the Preview :) thanks so much all! I'm so excited to view he film... I know it would take a while for me to be able to view it, hehe ^_^

About Wookie whipping up baked goodies, though I know it was just acting, he really did seem like he knew what he was doing, no? Considering it wasn't really part of the original script (was one of the spontaneous adlibs created into the story)... I especially loved the way he spread the icing on the cake ~ he really looked hot and cute doing it, with that serious face :sweatingbullets: And when JYR claimed that she did everything, that signature Gong Chan pissed off look :lol:

Guest incarnadine

배우 이동욱

yhPHk070125006100_0.jpg --> he looks healthier in this pic :)

yhPHk070125006000_0.jpg

서울=연합뉴스) 김연정기자 = 영화 '최강로맨스' 주연배우 이동욱.

maum@yna.co.kr/2007-01-25 10:20:17/ <모바일로 보는 연합뉴스 7070 NATE/ⓝ/ez-i> <저작권자©연합뉴스. 무단전재-재배포금지.>

'싸가지 코드가 떴다'

아시아투데이] 2007-01-25 02:09

(아시아투데이= 오세은 기자)

at52260_0.jpg

영화 '최강로맨스'(감독/김정우, 제작/㈜더드림픽쳐스 ㈜화인웍스)에서 가장 기대되는 것으로 영화 예매사이트 씨즐(http://cizle.nate.com)에서 진행된 설문조사 嘯?‘이동욱의 거부할 수 없는 싸가지 열혈형사 매력발산’이 첫 번째로 꼽혔다.

'최강로맨스'는 싸가지 열혈 형사와 형사 잡는 엉뚱 여기자의 오뎅꼬치에 꽂혀 버린 초강력 대결 코미디로, 이동욱과 현영 커플의 코믹한 대결과 톡톡 튀는 에피소드가 기대되는 작품.

지난 1월 15~22일까지 영화예매사이트 씨즐에서 진행된 ‘1월 25일 '최강로맨스'에서 가장 기대되는 것은?’이란 설문에 ‘이동욱의 거부할 수 없는 싸가지 열혈형사 매력발산’이 39%의 지지율로 네티즌들의 가장 많은 표를 얻으며 1위로 꼽혔다.

이어서 ‘엉뚱 기자 현영의 톡톡 튀는 최강 코믹연기’가 23%, ‘최강 커플 캐릭터의 초강력 대결’이 21%, ‘영화의 재미를 업! 시키는 톡톡 튀는 에피소드’가 14%의 득표율로 뒤를 이었다. 이번 설문 조사 결과, 네티즌의 기대감은 설문의 4가지 항목에 고른 분포를 보여 '최강로맨스'에 대한 높은 호감도를 반영했다.

개봉을 앞둔 '최강로맨스'는 이미 전국 일반시사회를 통해 관객들의 눈으로 최강 코미디임을 확인시켰다. 시사회에 참석한 관객들을 중심으로 인터넷 포털사이트 영화평에는 벌써부터 폭발적인 호평이 줄을 잇고 있어 아직 개봉을 기다리고 있는 관객들에게 기대를 더하고 있다.

한편 영화 '최강로맨스'는 25일 개봉.

오세은 기자 newtroll88@asiatoday.co.kr

‹저작권자ⓒ아시아투데이(www.asiatoday.co.kr) 무단전재 및 재배포 금지›

credit 1004dong

Guest lavender*sshi

Yoo Rin?

yoorinspoof10ff.jpg

Gong Chan?

gongchanspoof12ev.jpg

:lol: :lol:

credit daum dahaemarket

Wow~ What's this? Hahaha! When did it was shown? Hahahaha! Its so cool~

Annyeong everyone! :D Wookie thread first before goin to school! ^_^

Guest incarnadine

^hahaha, the guy who played Gong Chan wore a funny wig :lol:lavender*sshi this was a spoof of My Girl done by some cast members of Bad Family during the SBS Drama Awards (hosted by unri Mukgu) ^_^

sawadee

we are lee dong wook fanclub in thailand.

join with us.

www.leedongwookthailand.com

hello viobo! ^_^

Guest mandalaywith
Guest incarnadine

The Litmus pics must've been taken a while ago coz his hair's different. I wish some advertising genious thot of using Mukgu, instead of KOB (tho she's pretty kyoot) - the clothes would jus fly off the shelves coz gurlfrens will want to dress like Mukgu & will buy the men's stuff to dress their boyfrens like Wookie :P

LDW got signed by LITMUS as their spokesperson for about 30 million Korean won for one year contract. That would be equivalent to almost 32000USD, and more than a million Philippine pesos! It's not a whole lot, but not bad, either ;)

Guest babymarzy07

annyeong pervies!!! :) havent been by in a while was out sick... phew lots of catching up to do..good thing i felt better by today.. :) thanks for all the clips and pics mandalaywith and malou :) jo, loved the banner u put up.. i envy mandalay for getting to go awww.. wookie hwaiting!!!

Guest incarnadine

Here's a new message Wookie posted at his daum cafe just today ^_^

message1.jpg

message2.jpg

message3.jpg

credit 1004dong

The subject title of his post reads "Fly! High high!" Can someone pretty please translate? :)