Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

request granted :P ... more pics of Wookie at the PIFF

calling all those pervies who love his side profile (especially Mai & Lyn)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Quell...0fd15364be7.jpg

credit: dwholic

Thanks kellee for posting the pictures, I'm happened to be one of the pervies who just love his side profile.

To me he have the best features specially his nose in side view. :blush:

thanx prez kel for the new Wookie PIFF pics! he looks dashing! :D

and also malou thanx for the news on Wookie's new movie..

here's a bigger picture

ckxo9.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest emilyn116

thanx prez kel for the new Wookie PIFF pics! he looks dashing! :D

and also malou thanx for the news on Wookie's new movie..

here's a bigger picture

ckxo9.jpg

credits: baidu

wookie's wearing his favorite attire, the ragged one.....he's really cute and right he's dashing.......

Guest maisara

wookie's wearing his favorite attire, the ragged one.....he's really cute and right he's dashing.......

mornin' Pervies :blush:

u are rite our dear Wookie look so HOT in his ragged attire :D thanks to Jo for posting the pic above...

Kellee, Malou, Lyn, Amy, Jo and everyone here **waves madly** :D

Jackieusa ~ agreed with u, his nose is his best side profile :wub:

~calling for Kel dear... more of his side profile pics please :P ~

Guest vanjuve

good day all........

wow, you guys reached 12000+ post already!!!!

that's amazing :excl: :excl: :excl: :o:o:o :excl: :excl:

i'm also a huge fan of wookie,and i mean a really, really huge fan......

i don't know, but i just can't get enough of him...

i want to join this thread for the sole purpose of meeting other whom i can talk to about HIM.

that is if i'm welcome :):):) .....

btw, i'm vanessa, currently staying in the philippines for my grandmom......

and i go crazy over wookie and mukgo...

dcf.jpg

this has been postd before but still....

dwh001.jpg

Guest incarnadine

good day all........

i want to join this thread for the sole purpose of meeting other whom i can talk to about HIM.

Hello vanjuve, welcome this thread! LOL we talk about Wookie here ALL the time :P feel free to browse through it (if you have LOTS of time to spare, you can start from the first page, hehe)... there are lots and LOTS of Wookie goodies :) :)

Guest emilyn116

good day all........

dcf.jpg

this has been postd before but still....

dwh001.jpg

hi vanjuve...a big welcome to you............since you are here in the phils, pls have time to watch my girl rewind from 5 to 5:30pm (mon-fri)-channel 2..........but watching it is still not enough, visiting this thread can give you lots of wookie pics and sked..........have fun:)

Hey, Vanessa *waves* Hope you enjoy your stay so far. I know I do.

Yay, a new pic. Thanks for that. Anyone up for translating the news? *looks around*

I just recently watched Bad Family with Hyun Young. Gotta say, at first I was a bit horrified with her annoyingly flirtatious attitude. I even had a thought that 'OMG, our Wookie is in close proximity with her!! Unacceptable!!' Yes, that's pretty much insane, I know.

But she just sort of grew on me and she turned out to be pretty adorable and funny. Hopefully her character in Strongest Romance would be even funnier.

Guest vanjuve

Hello vanjuve, welcome this thread! LOL we talk about Wookie here ALL the time :P feel free to browse through it (if you have LOTS of time to spare, you can start from the first page, hehe)... there are lots and LOTS of Wookie goodies :) :)

thanks for the warm welcome

and btw, i'm browsing now and currently on page 6.

hi vanjuve...a big welcome to you............since you are here in the phils, pls have time to watch my girl rewind from 5 to 5:30pm (mon-fri)-channel 2..........but watching it is still not enough, visiting this thread can give you lots of wookie pics and sked..........have fun:)

thanks for the big welcome

i tried to catch it yesterday but i was confused, what show does it follow?

or did the sched changed somehow?

Hey, Vanessa *waves* Hope you enjoy your stay so far. I know I do.

Yay, a new pic. Thanks for that. Anyone up for translating the news? *looks around*

I just recently watched Bad Family with Hyun Young. Gotta say, at first I was a bit horrified with her annoyingly flirtatious attitude. I even had a thought that 'OMG, our Wookie is in close proximity with her!! Unacceptable!!' Yes, that's pretty much insane, I know.

But she just sort of grew on me and she turned out to be pretty adorable and funny. Hopefully her character in Strongest Romance would be even funnier.

*waves* hi, thanks and i am loving my stay here

i know i won't get bored with you guys around....

Guest Contessa

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I just love everything Lee Dong Wook!!! :w00t: I'm enjoying all the photos here since his pictures are somewhat rare! I can't believe there's more than 600 pages to browse through and I'm just in page 11!! :P

Guest lavender*sshi

Gud Aftie pervies! Woot! I've seen more new wookie pics, specially the one in Wookie's Strongest Romance. So his fave is a ragged attire.. Another FYI to me ^_^

hello vanessa.. Welcome in Wookie's thread ^_^ Yeah, you'll not be bored here coz u can see lotsa Wookie pics! Welcome again and enjoy ur stay!

contessa.. welcome aboard! Hahaha! You can do it.. I know u'll enjoy ur browsing process coz lotsa Wookie goodies are posted here! =p Enjoy!

Guest chelsea

WOOOOWWWWWW!!! Those PIFF pictures of Wookie are great!!!! :w00t:

I missed you guys! Wasn't able to log due to my defective PC & bothersome, crazy job and just saw the pictures now... I must say, i find him HOTTER... more so than he was in MG or Arang. :D And i love the hair and his chubby Cheeks... hi hi!

Lyn, he seem to exude a "Bad Boy" aura, don't you think?

I love the side-view pix, thanks Kellee! Looks-wise, I thought Wookie couldn't get any hotter than his MG days... so happy to have been proven wrong. :D

thanks so much for sharing Malou, Kellee, Jo, Erica, Lyn, Mai and all the others (i'm not done oggling them yet)! Pervie numbers are up, glad to know community is growing... Hope new pervies gets to enjoy their stay. :D

Erica, thanks for the heads-up on KBS show... didn't catch it though, came home late that day. :tears:

Guest emilyn116

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I just love everything Lee Dong Wook!!! :w00t: I'm enjoying all the photos here since his pictures are somewhat rare! I can't believe there's more than 600 pages to browse through and I'm just in page 11!! :P

hi contessa....welcome ..............about his photos, you can find a bunch of lee dong wooks photos in the internet. try visiting asianfanatics site, he has a photo gallery there...try also the han cinema site.......and of course here at soompi.....guys here arent tired of posting old and new pics of lee dong wook.....

Guest emilyn116

Gud Aftie pervies! Woot! I've seen more new wookie pics, specially the one in Wookie's Strongest Romance. So his fave is a ragged attire.. Another FYI to me ^_^

hello vanessa.. Welcome in Wookie's thread ^_^ Yeah, you'll not be bored here coz u can see lotsa Wookie pics! Welcome again and enjoy ur stay!

contessa.. welcome aboard! Hahaha! You can do it.. I know u'll enjoy ur browsing process coz lotsa Wookie goodies are posted here! =p Enjoy!

hi lavender sshi......i read before that he's more comfortable wearing pants (i think levi's) and shirts....i like him more when he's wearing it.

Guest lavender*sshi

Oh I see.. So Levi's the brand huh?! Ahehehe =p I've also read that he prefer formal attire just like GC in My Girl..

Guest incarnadine

Hi to Contessa, Agiri, Vanessa... welcome to the Pervie World! For loving LDW, you are now officially Pervies :D "Pervies" because Wookie's hotness gives us all those "perv" thoughts, lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest vanjuve

thanks for the warm welcome lavender*sshi' and incarnadine

oh, for those lookin for wookie pix and news, check it his site at www.leedongwook.com, hope that helps.

and thank you for accepting the newbies, i've been a lee dong wook pervie for a very long time now..... and i'm proud of it...so proud...