Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

hehe...feeling close..but a good idea... <_< ( tanong mo lahat ng binili niya) :lol:

i know i might sound like a forum police--for future reference--it will be nice if post is translated in english..there was this one thread when ppl are convoing in another language-n the mod closed it when ppl don't bother to read/follow the rules..

we don't want dong wook's thread to be close rite..the mod almost closed it so we don't want that to happen since she does check this board...

if ever he comes back or da hae, lets give them necklaces (dogtags) with their faces engraved...hehe! :)

hehehe that will be awesome..it seems like dong wook loves souveniers with da hae's name included on it..hehehe

Guest siCKako

hehehe that will be awesome..it seems like dong wook loves souveniers with da hae's name included on it..hehehe

if we only had more time to prepare...haha! come back dong wook oppa! wahaha!

if the rumors on da hae coming to manila is true then we can have her give wookie's :) couple's necklace? *lol*

if we only had more time to prepare...haha! come back dong wook oppa! wahaha!

if the rumors on da hae coming to manila is true then we can have her give wookie's :) couple's necklace? *lol*

that would be awesome..hehehe it would only mean that da hae has to call n meet up with dong wook to give him the goodies..

hehehe i guess the fans would give them a lil push so they can meet n talk..

hehehe ok im a goner once again..

Guest jdcaloza

Part of the D'buzz interview that I liked most:

Kris: Do you have a girlfriend?

LDW: I don't have a GF. Even I can't understand why.

Reality bites though, I don't think a guy at his age wouldn't want to be cared for especially in the sad showbiz environment. he is ours, however, in our dreams.

Guest siCKako

fans also gave something for wookie during da hae's promo tour in Taiwan...and i think someone also gave wookie something to give to da hae while he was in manila :)

Guest roddy

Hey, that's a great idea!! BTW, if i'm not wrong, we (meaning malou-pervie, chelsea-pervie & gang!) had also given him a necklace for Mukgu in that giftbox to him rite? *sigh*.... i wonder if he's giving that necklace to Mukgu now....

It wud be so cool if she wore it in public! Wat duz that necklace look like guys?! i'd sure wanna recognise it, hehe.

Guest samgirl

yeah ive been forever curious what the necklace looks like, what the scarf and bonnet looks like too, also the CD that u guys made.

Guest arcane84

His biog states Saejung University. And i remember reading an article in leedongwook.net - it was an interview after his recent Seoul Fashion 2006 modelling stint, when the writer mentioned that a photographer (or maybe journalist, i can't remember) mentioned that DongWook is his junior at uni [Jo: do u remember this article?]. I haf no idea if he finnished uni/college, but i don't think people usually mention it in their biog if they never finnished.

oh ok..thanx!! :)

i juz found My Girl Original VCD version with Chinese Subs in a local VCD store today!! soo HYPED!! :w00t: but didn't buy it cos i didn't bring enuff cash in hand ;) but now that i know it's on sale here, YEAY!!!:D

and after a few racks.. i found Hanoi Bride!!! i never expected to find Wookie's stuff here!! im so excited now!! and Wookie looked unbelievably HOT in the Hanoi Bride VCD cover.. :wub:

wow ripgal! are u from the phils? which video store was that?

Guest joc_only

The LDW & LDH International Fans Club is having great progress.

Our website will be up and running soon. Watch out for the opening of www.donghaefans.org

========

Anyway, we need your help in getting new members and especially, BEING RECOGNIZED by LDW & LDH's management.

so if anyone knows people from ABS CBN, maybe you could help us get in touch with the right people so our fans club will be recognized.

thanks!

Guest flirtee

anyeong haseyo! :)

my first time to post. i'm much more of a reader/lurker here. i'm a k-series and k-movies addict like most of you guys and MYGIRL is my all-time favorite. i've repeatedly watched it on dvd and still, i watch it on tv. i love lee da-hae and i'm crazy :crazy: over lee dong-wook! :wub:

i just wanna share some photos. courtesy of someone from abs-cbn. ;)

oppa1lx4.jpg

oppa2cw9.jpg

Guest samgirl

donghae fans club wow its catchy! thank you guys for providing home for those who love mukgu and for all the pervies here in the philippines.

Guest roddy

flirtee: thank u & do gif our thanks to ur fren at abscbn for those pics. We never get tired of our sweetfaced oppa. He has this way of smiling-even-when-he's-not-smiling kinda face *winks at chloe* :D

joc_only: u guys work fast! congratulations & Basyah!

Guest honeypia

pervies, hope you can try to drop a line of thanksgiving or a short note to say our gratitude to the abscbn team. :) who knows, maybe they can bring BOTH wookie and mukgu right? ;)

www.petitiononline.com/thankyou/petition.html

Guest joc_only

joc_only: u guys work fast! congratulations & Basyah!

we're doing our best :D

but we still need everyone's support :D

we're doing our best :D

but we still need everyone's support :D

hehee ill support for sure..but im telling u now that i lack creative skills..hehehe but anything for wookie and mugku--u can count me in...

that's what pervs are for eh!

Guest Akazukin

I don't know whether I should be saying this or not, but I guess I shall choose to be honest. I hope no one will be offended by this. After reading so much encounters, I really thank those for sharing it with us, especially the pictures and the story of where he is, describing how he is in real life, etc. However, I do feel quite skeptical about some encounters. I'm not pointing on names and I do believe most encounters that you all share with us, and I hope this is not discouraging to anyone. But I'm just quite skeptical reading some encounters that I thought was quite fishy as it doesn't really seem like how LDW will act. I might be wrong and I really apologise for doubting some encounters, I really do. I hope I'm not getting bashed for getting this across, but I just thought that sometimes we have to be very careful of what to believe and what not to. This is a forum that LDW fans will mostly come to to try to find some information about him and I just don't want any misleading or untrue information being circulated and repeated around. I do acknowledge that even media information can be distorted. However, I thought some of the information that is not supported by evidence, like pic or videos, maybe untrue. Now I'm not saying that all records of encounter that is without pic is untrue. I do believe in most of them. I'm just saying that I'm quite skeptical about some and I am concerned about whether I'm the only one that feels so because you know, people can always fake about their encounters. I feel so bad, in fact terrible, for saying this because it feels like I'm questioning people's (and worse to me, it's fellow soompi) genuineness for being kind for posting info about DW to share with us. But again, I just don't want to believe in something which might be untrue. At the same time, I also hope that other LDW fans do not believe in false information either.

I apologise again if this is offensive to anyone, I would just like to remind people that maybe... they should think critically again before believing every post. Sorry.