Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Here's from 2012-2015.

15/05/2015 - South Korea PAT Autograph Signing (scheduled)
15/03/2015 - China(Xinjiang) Auto Show's special guest
28/02/2015 - Japan(Osaka) Fan meeting (Blade man promotion) 

23/01/2014 - South Korea? - Opening of Tommy Hilfiger store
04-06/10/2014 - Japan Fan meeting ( Hotel King promotion)

16/12/2014 – AIGLE Autograph signing

22/01/2013 - Korea(Busan) - Creativeshow

08/02/2013 – Korea CASS Light Fan meet

07/03/2013 South Korea, 2nd Anniversary of Chevrolet 

06/04/2013 – Japan (Osaka) Fan meeting

17/04/2013 - South Korea Production Presentation <The Fugitive of Choseon>

04/07/2013 – Korea (DOWNY Perfume New Launching Event)

06/08/2013 - Thailand (Downy Promotion)

14/09/2013 - Japan (Tokyo) Fan meeting (The Fugitive of Joseon promotion)

17/10/2013 - South Korea - Breast Cancer Awareness (Love your Body campaign)

22/10/2013 - South Korea - Fashion show 'Chouette'

30/10/2013 - South Korea - Press Briefing for Safe Traveling Audio Guide

13/11/2013 – Korea LUSSO 1-day Barista event & Fan meet

22/11/2013 - Hong Kong - MAMA Awards Presenter

05/12/2013 - South Korea - Omega <Ladymatic> New Product Presentation

17/12/2013 - China(Shanghai) - Tudeo Festival (pclady)??

12/2013 Safe Traveling Audio Guide (With whole crew of KKE)

01/03/2012 South Korea - Production Presentation <Wild Romance>

24/03/2012 South Korea - Greenjoy Autograph signing

03/2012 South Korea - Emperio Armani Exhibit

09/2012 South Korea - Launching ceremony of Flagship store Diesei

18/10/2012 South Korea - Breast Care Awareness <Love your Body campaign>
11/2012 South Korea - SBS Hope TV Share Player

01/11/2012 Korea Ceremonial 1st pitch during the Korean Series (Baseball)

Okay. Chingus. This list was tough to compile but I think it's a good start. (Let me know if I'm missing anything from the foreign end in particular.) Thanks for all of your help!

Chingus, sorry for being not active, but my working schedule is crazy right now. But I'm trying to catch up with everything. Just can't post, especially pics.

@wishbone26 Thanks for sharing pics. I wonder how have they get those pics and will we have better quality later...Thank you so much for your hard work with gathering info!!! You've did a big job. I think for now we can leave the dates as well, coz they will help us and others to find MVs and info from there.

Regarding our uri main post issues.

1) Thread's name. @angiemty you have my vote as well to change name and to put info about RM for today/tomorrow before airing the last epi.

So we have one solved q-n with thread's name.

2) Fan cafe's name and tag. As much as I would love to combine different meaning as @MaysoonD is saying, I can't see how.:( Sadly that we can't fit in the "Only Wookie we Love" smth about "worldlwide" sence.

I like @wishbone26 's idea about putting "we" in circle to imitate @. I hope it's possible to done.

3) regarding banners and icons.

I like both @akbuttercup and @wishbone26 ideas for banners. We can have two banners or @akbuttercup 's banner (updated when we'll decide with final name) can serve as intro and the style @wishbone26 has used (but with more Wookie and owl pics and updated name) can serve as explanation.

As to icon, I love @angiemty 's stickers. They're so amusing. =)) Maybe its to funny for the logo/icon/avatar...idk... but I just adore those stickers. Lol. For shure we should use them somewhere.

Good job, chingus!!! I'm so glad that Wookie inspires you. ^^ As for me I have hope that I will learn how to make MVs asap so we can do video intro to our thread as well. :\">

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon chingu, I understand what I mean. I feel the same about korean specifity of crleb narjet. But don't you think, that young trendy dongseng will take all attention after episodes and people will be taking care for articles related to him more then to lead hero's? I'm acraid they will. :(( And will ask writers to change the script.

If to take younger trendy celeb or actor, I would go for trendy lady as a main lead. Even if she'll catch more attention, it will be reflecting on Wookie as well. Smth like this.

wishbone26 said:

[Notice] PAT Autograph signing

Date & time :2015.5.15 (Friday)

12:00pm - 13:00pm

PAT Yangae store (Near exit 5, Yangjae station, Subway line 3)

Any foreign chingus who would like to go, Go for it!!

(Any Wookie fans in Korea who want to attend and need assistance, do let me know. Will do my best to help :) )

@wishbone26 .... dear chingu, how wonderful that if u can help me to get his autograph .... it will be a HUGE wish cames true from my bucket list... then.

So for the final episode of RM, Wookie got his first physical exam in his life!! Apparently, he was very nervous for his endoscopy.201504140738512410_1_zpshhzeztif.jpg

The results shall be revealed on the final episode so stay tuned tonight @ 11:15pm (KST)!

Here's a link to the original article:   http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=691033

(Pix cr: Roommate)

Hi chingus!! Very excited at the moment. Must inlcude this most recent pic in the banner for the thread.

Because the T-shirt has an illustration of an Owl^^ (Found it reading a blog post talking about the apparel brand used in the photo shoot.)11016718_631323836969623_513472242272561

I am very excited about the revamping of uri thread's first page!! :)

Some updates on Wookie's fanmeets/events. I left out some of the philanthropic campaigns that Wookie had worked on along with his recent project production promotions.

16/02/2015 - South Korea - TBS Radio Campaign for severe psoriasis (skin disorder) patients (with other KKE artists)

14/03/2014 South Korea - Production Promotion <Kang Koo's Story>

27/03/2014 South Korea - Production Promotion <Hotel King>

02/09/2014 South Korea - Production Promotion <Blade Man>

17-23/12/2014 South Korea - '12th Letter from Angels' - Heart Beat Photo Exhibition (Adoption Awareness)

16/06/2012 South Korea - Online Star Bazaar with UNICEF for African Children's Day (along with other KKE artists)

06/12/2012 South Korea - <Save the Polar Bears> Project with Joanne Bear Museum (along with other KKE artists)

09/2008 - South Korea - Guess Jeans 'Love Your Body' Campaign (Uterine Cancer Awareness)

wishbone26 said:

So for the final episode of RM, Wookie got his first physical exam in his life!! Apparently, he was very nervous for his endoscopy.

The results shall be revealed on the final episode so stay tuned tonight @ 11:15pm (KST)!

Here's a link to the original article:   http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=691033

(Pix cr: Roommate)

I don't have opportunity to watch RM online today. :(( I hope somebody will share some caps or what was there.

Just passing quickly to tell how frustrated I am because of the last episode. No Wookie's amazing personality anymore. :(( I've seen selca on Ig posted by Joon. Almost all of them are there and Wookie is looking so damn hot. It looks recent. I hope that it was from their wrap up party.

Anyway, I'm glad that we have an opportunity now to change the thread's name and main post and while waiting for Wookie's new project we have what to do. ^^

@wishbone26 thank you for posting updates. So it will be first time for Wookie. Khehe.

And regarding clothes used for that pictorial (owl t-shirt as well) can you please post some info about it when you'll have time? Pleeese. I'm always so curious about what he's wearing. ^^ Even in pictorials.

Regarding our uri main post, let's sum up (after RM finale or when some of us have more time or opportunity) everything we've got for now and what will be the next steps. But I think first, we should decide on the final name of our Fan cafe (Owl's meaning) and what type of art we will choose for our logo/icon and for intro banners. So we can kindly ask @akbuttercup to make them (or update those which are done already).

it was nice to know how wookie is in real life , Roommate makes me love him more , he is spontaneous , honest and has conservative side which I love in men ;) good bye roommate , I think its biggest problem was it has unclear direction and theme, and it was somehow one man show , though Wookie hasn't a lot of scenes but he always shined whenever appeared , I was happy reading the comments on roommate facebook page , almost all will be missing Wookie :)>-

@wishbone26 are u gonna attend PAT autograph signing event ?

@MaysoonD I must agree that despite what the ratings showed, RM showed us the down the earth side of Wookie. In that respect, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Can't give a definitive answer right now as to whether I'll actually be at the autograph signing. I have to see if I can adjust my work schedule as the event is on Friday afternoon. I should know by next week if I can get over to the site. (Keeping my fingers crossed^^)

I'm sooo curious what was shown in episode about Wookie's health...

@MaysoonD same to me. After few first episodes of RM I've fallen for Wookie's personality, and I have found out that he's exactly the same person I've imagined while watching his dramas, bts cuts and some interviews. And I'm sure that a lot of people (foreign) have got to know and love him from Roommate S1 and S2. I will miss him.

Have you read those comments at official RM fb page or fan-page?

@princi_86 I'm watching the episode raw I don't know what are they saying but last year in Donghae thread was mentioned that he was diagnosed with bowel disease and i guess that was shown on today's episode
Edit: Oh and I think he was drowsy and tired for the anesthesia, he fell asleep for a moment

Wookie must be receiving some offers for other variety shows by now. I mean he's so good in being the leader/mc and his personality is so charming that it draws people in. But he must be declining the offers because if I remember correctly, he said that even though variety shows are fun, it's harder than acting. 
I will miss the weekly dose of Wookie. I will miss the show.