Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Girls got feedback about updating the thred, we have to ask a moderator for assistance... I asked one already I'm still waiting for a reply... Cause don't know if we can only add text or if we can make a new design...
Edit: Ok we need to choose one member to be in charge of the thread, don't know if there's a problem if I'm the one doing it or maybe someone else wants to do it?
Any thoughts on this?

Happy Soompi's Birthday, chingus!! I hope now when we know the birthday date of Wookie's thread we'll celebrate it here. >:D<
@willenette @MaysoonD agree with you, chingus. LDV/Bittersweet life was fantastic drama. Actually I've watched a lot of different dramas in my life (not only korean) and in terms of cinematography, sence and mentioned problems this one is the best one, or at least one of. I think koreans should be proud of it. As @willenette said there is no cliche at all. Its the one and only drama I know without cliches. Regarding leading lady. I think it was the charachter an acress should has played: cold, almost unemotional. And yes, without being biased Wookie has portrayed his charachter geniously. The drama is tough, not easy to watch, but for me that's how real musterpieces should be. 
@BoomBoomBoomBalloon agree with you regarding cinematography of HL. But the storyline was really good. For me it was in between slow motion storyline and art house type of filming. I really hope Beauty inside will be great movie and Wookie's part there will give him a chance to act in another interesting movie as a main lead. 
@wishbone26 @angiemty @sassygirl94 I think we can simply write to one of the moderators of Actor/Actress block and they will change. Thats how it should work normally, coz the girl who has started the thread is missed for a month as I can see. Actually I have never visited first page. Khekhe. I just had an idea to write moderator to ask add to the thread's name smth like "Upcoming project movie Beauty inside" or if he'll be in RM for S3 to add about current project.
@angiemty glad you back, Angie!;) Oh, try to sleep more. We're not Wookie, who can sleep 3 hours because if he sleeps more he becomes bloated. (Actually that is so strange for me) I adore all those scenes from last epi and some another. Will try to post screen caps with the best ones. I really don't want him to leave the show ;(( 
@prexy_06 thank you, chingu for posting that kiss. It makes me want him to act in erotic movie lol ;;) When it comes to passion, he's the king

I've prepared some sets of Wookie's fashion from Roommate Episode 44.But I haven't found info about his favourite pants and bangle to complete the look. :(Anybody have an idea how to find out what brand are those pants (which he has worn going to MAMA, walking in London and on recent RM epi) and bangle (which he wears recently in each his appearence)? 
Sweatshirt from Korean brand Jain Song Lite. Women Collection (stated as unisex). Approximate price 80$www.jainsonglite.com (thanks to @wishbone26 )

YfJITC.jpg

Snapback cap "Da Bears" from Community54. price 40$www.community54.com That's Wookie's fav brand for caps as I've noticed.
xJ7xAR.jpg

Wookie's fav pants (yet unknown brand)
0Jcs8Z.jpg

Wookie's bangle (yet unknown brand)
4dd7ad.jpg

Same bangle here:4ISwsH.jpg
SkNBcI.jpg

@akbuttercup thanks for sharing pics from Owl Cafe and resto. ^^ When I will have chance to go to Kobe I will ask you for the contacts of those places  :\"> Btw, do you know if chinese Wookie's fans investigate his fashion? As far as I know chinese are keen on it. 
UPD: @angiemty lol. I haven't seen your post. Only when have refreshed the page, it has appeared. Great news. Me personaly don't mind you to be that contact person. We can help you to prapare information which should be added. We need just to decide the style of the post and who and what need to do. I think others won't mind as well ;) Maybe just wait for @wishbone26 to reply, since it was her idea.^^

• Like 1

Guest itybittykitty

sorry for staying away so long!!!...I have been un well but I am recovering now!!!

here is a cute gif of Wookie's cute reaction to Jackson's crazy b'day wishes!tumblr_inline_nl45wdhZZc1qcx7aj.gif

tumblr_inline_nl45wjtmkT1qcx7aj.gif

cr igotlov7 on tumblr

@itybittykitty you are missed chingu ,hope you are better now .you are our RM gifs girl :)) :)>-

while watching HK for the thousand times , I  got all the feelings back as it is my first time , Wookie's facial expression is priceless .I am pretty sure a wise writer will take advantage of wookie's talent soon and bring him back soon with a hit drama/ movie [-O<

@angiemty go ahead chingu , thanks in advance =D>

Hi chingudeul! 
Is already 29th in Ukraine so today's uri @princi_86 Birthday, Happy Birthday Anastasia!!! <:-P<:-P<:-P<:-PSorry that I couldn't get you the present I promised but it's really hard to ship Wookie all the way to Ukraine :-??
Let's all wish her a happy birthday :D

@princi_86 I know everytime I have so little spleep I wonder how he can work this way, if I can't sleep at least 6 hours I feel and look like a zombie  @-), that's one of the reason why I love uri Wookie cause even with two hours of sleep or without sleep he gives it all in his work, thank you oppa for your hard work :x
Let's wait what @wishbone26 thinks about it and then we can star working in the new design..
Hope everyone's having an amazing weekend :-bd

Hi Chingus~

Had a busy weekend so catching up with your posts now.

@angiemty It would be great if you were to do the honors. Thanks for offering. I'll try to be of service and provide updated info. and pix if needed. Appreciate all your heart and hard work in advance!! :)

@Princi_86 Happy Birthday to you!! Hope that it is a day full of happiness and love^^ Regarding the fashion info.on Wookie will write what I have found later on.

Since we are celebrating Soompi's belated B-day as well as @Princi_86's B-day, I would also like to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of Kang Goo's Story. The 1st half aired on March 29, 2014. (To give the chingus a heads-up, Hotel King aired it's first episode on April 5th, so next weekend should be meaningful as well.)

Enjoy the rest of your weekends!!

AAAAH.. No!!!! I pressed the awesome button on my post by mistake!!! Is there a way that I can unpress it? ~X(

(Sigh of relief. I guess I have found a way to 'unpress' it Would've been quite embarassed if I had given myself one awesome..)

MaysoonD said:

@willenette  I am totally appreciate how untypical la dolce vita was , that's why it may not capture the mainstream taste who get used to cliché ones back then and I agree it was perfectly written .this drama touched sensitive issues in terms of men and women relations , what I like the most was the notion of  how unequal the community perspectives toward women and men betrayal.

I am myself wondering now what exactly made me not putting it in my favorite list :))  yes it was heavy for me though I am adult ;) but actually I didn't like the main actress, i didn't feel her performance at all on the other hand wookie was perfect and this is not a biased opinion really

Hard at work on the interview translations. Will post once I am finished.

@Princi_86 Info. regarding Wookie's pants and Bangle. Still searching for info. about his sweat pants, but his Bangle is from Cartier. Not 100% sure, but from my research, it seems to be the 'Juste un Clou bracelet'. (Don't know if I should quote the price, but since you quoted the price on the other fashion items. Here's the price listed on Cartier's Korean website. A little over US$7,905 including tax.) Luxurious piece of jewelry I guess. I'll try to return with more info. about his pants.

As today is the 1-year anniversary of Kanggu's Story Part 1. Here's some pix I posted on DC._zps0pb0xoxs.jpg

1-1_zpshqp7xg5h.jpg

Wookie looks soooo fine!! :-bd

• Like 1

@princi_86 happy birthday my dear friend , wish you all the best <:-P :-* and happy anniversary kang ko's story .it was awesome mini drama , I watched it while waiting for HK episodes back then .after I did I become certain Wookie's perfect performance in HK isn't a coincidence  on contrary it is a talent and I watched all his dramas one by one after that

Happy Kanggu's Story Anniversary!!! Thats amazing mini-drama with great storyline. Very touching.Wow, so many anniversaries. So Hotel King will be on 5th April? Let's celebrate then. \:D/
@angiemty @wishbone26 @MaysoonD thank you, dear chingus for congrats :x I'm glad to know  you :D
@wishbone26 thank you for investigation about bangle. Yes, costy bangle, but maybe its a gift from Cartiere. That maybe means that Wookie will be their model in 2015 as well. Hope so, coz I adore their collaboration. Will check those bangle and if it's that one, will make another look. Thank you for helping me.Iknow that we ask lots of things, so take your time to answer and don't worry, we'll wait. ;)So many gorgeous moments of uri Wookie in KKS. Thank you for sharing. The best way to celebrate is torewatch this great story. I'll post my faves screen caps as well after finishing my celebration. 
@itybittykitty welcome back, chingu and thank you for posting gifs. Wish you to recovery asap! Take good care of yourself.
@angiemty we need to prepare plan of works. lol. Do you have any ideas how to start and what design/style to choose?I think we need to start from the list of points what should be mentioned in main post. 
Have a nice end of weekend or night, chingus!!!

Here is one of my fav moments from Kang-Koo's story (ok, I have more fav scenes, but I've done caps only for this). Once again, happy KKS anniversary!I hope I'll have time to rewatch it tomorrow. hehe
I love what main lead said about Wookie's charachter. Smth that she has never seen such a beautiful man's smile. And that he has looked like an angel. Adore those part of drama.
XV8q1T.jpgJe3Nlt.jpgcSZDP0.jpg

His awesone look. Those hands, lips...
fKEJsv.jpgzn7rBv.jpgKv7XLj.jpg

His smile again...+wet hair. I'm totally in love with his smile.vbjLgN.jpg
OYmDet.jpg

Oh, there is so many other great moments in this drama, although it's so short. 

• Like 1

While rewatching KKS, thought about some future CFs that Wookie could possibly do. Motorcycles, razors (shaving scene in KKS), and banana milk. He're some shots of Wookie and his younger co-star(Kang Goo) from KKS.%20_zpsywjig9nc.jpg

_zpsxwiydcmp.jpg

Wookie's a very talented actor with tons of expressions!!

• Like 1