Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

More Wookie related news...

PAT has launched a new 'affordable luxury line of apparel which embodies their brand identity. TfC(Tailored for Comfort) is their this new line and this is the line for which Wookie and Ms. Muse had the photo and CF shoot for. Here's a photo that may not have been seen. (Kinda REALLY makes you look forward to their SS catalogue :-* )

201503190951777560_550a1efa516ea_zpswb3e

(Photo Credit: PAT)

Original article can be found at: http://osen.mt.co.kr (General news site)

So finally some news about the 2015 Xinjiang International Auto Show in Korean..  (Here's a summary)

Wookie really stirred some heads as he appeared in the International Auto Show in Xinjiang. 

According to King Kong Entertainment, Wookie's fans were waiting in masses to catch a glimpse of Wookie. Once he appeared, apparently about 1,000 more fans swarmed in. The local police had to make a human baracade to ensure safety, but I guess the event was briefly stopped to ensure safety and order. (A testiment to Wookie's popularity in China) 

One Chinese official stated that about 150,000 to 200,000 people visited the auto show and for the first time at an autoshow in Xinjiang more than 10,000 vehicles were sold. It was truly a day to see how popular Wookie is in China.

(Great Job Wookie!!!-This is me hehe.)

1426804622656_zpsymiv6k0l.jpg

(Photo Credit: 丝路汽车网(silucar.com) - If you go to www.silucar.com, you can find more pix of the event.

Original news article can be found at:  http://www.xportsnews.com (General site)

Sorry, Chingus, don't have mich time to join convo this days. :(( @wishbone26 thank you for translating an article! ^^ Lol. I can't even imagine what will be if Wookie will visit some more famous and central China places like Shaghai, or Hong Kong. Hehehe Just in addition to uri Bone's post here is the links on the Fb Wookie's and KKE's posts with Xinjiang article: Wookie's: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=348061605394895&id=227727060761684&ref=bookmark KKE's: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=624121274356546&id=388520711249938 @MaysoonD chingu, I remember about your request regarding "hundreds expression" story. Will rid off my work and tell you. Next week for sure. ;)))

itemprop="name"Throwback Thursday: The 5 best rom-coms of the 2000s

Do you ever run out of shows to watch? Let's admit. We've all been there. This is a tribute to dedicated K-drama fans and those interested in older classic K-dramas. Check out the best romantic comedy K-dramas of the previous decade!

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. My Girl (2005)

Fraudulent Lee Da Hae has been running away from people asking her for father’s debt ever since she was a child. She meets Lee Dong Wook, the man who has everything, and accepts his ridiculous suggestion to work for him. Also one of Lee Joon Ki’s earlier works.

Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook reaffirmed their chemistry in the 2014 drama Hotel King.

source : dramafever

Morning chingus, just woke up and saw this on KKE's Weibo,* I finally have weibo ;) * but I have no idea what's about the "KKE Instagram project" but they mention Wookie I'm on my cp so I can't try to translate it but here's the link http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s#cid=1001603822486033680884

Here is preview of RM Ep 44. Looks like Wookie will be almost all epi. I adore when he eats :x 8-> https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dmkrMCsM58o Upd: Soompi is so strange. Sometimes I can post YouTube links from cell phone and they are posted as vids, and sometimes as links...ugh

Guest uriuri

@Princi_86 I think there is some current problem with posting video on soompi thread in general. Probably a server problem? It's the same problem as with other threads too...

@uriuri that's sad. But earlier there was same problem, but it has been solved. @liss unfortunately there is no info regarding his public activities. Maybe his korean fan-clubs know more, but I think there is nothing scheduled for next week. Probably there will be Roommate filming, since there is info that they have house till 26th March, but its just an assumption... Glad for u. Seoul is so nice. Are u going there for holiday or for some purpose?

Princi_86 said:  @liss unfortunately there is no info regarding his public activities. Maybe his korean fan-clubs know more, but I think there is nothing scheduled for next week. Probably there will be Roommate filming, since there is info that they have house till 26th March, but its just an assumption... Glad for u. Seoul is so nice. Are u going there for holiday or for some purpose?

@princi_86 im going there for a short holiday so i was trying to see if there is any LDW 's known public schedule. If have i will try to make it there .. haha.. i was thinking to visit the Roommate house but haven't decided yet since almost can't be seen from the outside unless they walked out ...

:)

Guest prexy_06

Thank you chingus for all the updates about our beloved wookie! It's been a couple of weeks since I last visited this thread due to busy work schedule. So, I am really thankful to you guys because I was able to know his past and upcoming activities as well as his whereabouts :) I don't know if it just me, but I really don't want him to leave Roommate :( I know that it's better for him to leave the house for him to focus on choosing his next project but in my case, I just recently moved to another country for a better job opportunity and watching him in Roommate is one of my weekly dose of happiness and it somehow eases my loneliness of being away from my home and my country :( He is one of my lifeline here :-S [-( IDK, but just thinking of not seeing him anymore in the next season makes me feel like I'm about to cry :(( :((

@liss hope that you have a great time in Seoul. The weather should be nice :-)

@prexy_06 don't be sad. nothing has been decided yet, so keep your fingers crossed you may be able to see more of Wookie on RM. No new info. yet. I bet the crew of RM is busy in meetings about Season 3. Will keep you guys updated as info. becomes available.

Wish all chingus have a great weekend!!

Hey chingus. I'd like to share a video that my friend at DC (openarms64) made for Wookie and Wookie's foreign fans.

We were overwhelmed by the outpour of love and support from his fans in China and so.. If he ever visits your area and you would like to greet him in Korean or use this for your welcoming messages at the airport, please feel free to do so. Hope that all of Wookie's chingus enjoy!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=16642&page=1

credit: openarms64

@wishbone26 
even though I couldn't understand what they said to Wookie but I guess they are so overwhelmed and happy with Wookie visit...Hopefully, he can start doing a fan meeting in China since he already become a big star there..and a drama or movie in China! That will be great ^^
btw, if we international fans, wanna send a letter to his agency or participate in any food support for Wookie, how can we do that?

@sassygirl94

if international fans would like to send Wookie letters, cards, gifts, etc. Here's his management company's address;

Lee Dong Wook (Wookie)

KingKong Entertainment

46-12, Teheran-ro 51-gil,

Gangnam-gu

Seoul, Korea  135-917

2. Regarding food support. I know that Wookie has an official fan club, Hachunwook on Daum, another fan club on Naver called Dongwookholic, and of course, DC Gallery. I believe that when he's shooting a drama, or variety like RM, these fans clubs will post the 'support event' notice, gather funds and decide to send in a catering/drink truck and/or snacks/presents to support Wookie and the crew. I recall that for Blade Man, some of Wookie's Thai fans sent him Thai food which he enjoyed and posted on FB.  I'm not certain how they did it, but I'm guessing that maybe they had a contact in Korea who arranged it for them.

If you would like, the next time DC decides to host a support event, I'll post the notice here as well, and we could try to find a way for you guys to participate. In terms of international fans coming together to participate in food support, DC certainly welcomes and appreciates your involvement!! :)

As I'm not part of holic or chunwook, I don't think I would be the appropriate person to give you the breakdown on how they arrange these events, but I don't think that they'll be much different from DC. Any chunwook or holic members please feel free to answer the question.

Hope that this helps!