Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest littlelolo

@itybittykitty‌ thanx alot for posting those gifs.. since I don't watch roommate regularly (I'm lazy most of the time), I'm content with wookie's gifs and parts only.. thank you again and keep posting for next episodes

:x

Talking about BM makes me re-watch my favorite episodes  till I have time later to re watch it all over again , aside from LDW fabulous acting , the music was awesome ,it makes me tear up and cinematography was also nice    :x

BTW I think we won't hear about Wookie's new drama soon,

Yeh, I also think we will not hear about drama soon. I'm afraid that Wookie is to disappointed with himself and dramaland, that he can be a bit scared of choosing drama. He'll promote brands, Beauty Inside. And maybe he's afraid of taking to much projects this year. Or maybe he wants to try big screen. But I really hope he won't be in a shadow for too long and he will find good project (I mean drama) in few months (not longer) or the project will find him. That's why we also need to encourage him with this video. But February 10th it's too soon to prepare everything, to gather pics or videos and to make one totall. @uriuri, could you be so kind and look through the scans that Purplebass has posted? If there is something interesting, can you translate? Please :x

@MaysoonD yes, no news. And no airport pics of his return to Korea. Or he hasn't returned yet....There were pics of Arisona Muse shotting PAT in streets, but there were no even hint of Wookie. But I think we'll get PAT photoshoot or even CF maximum in two weeks. And I think next epi of RM there will be no Wookie there. :(
@BoomBoomBalloon well, I agree with you. I just feel that even if he will take a break or long break he will not get confidence back. For him to get it back it's to be involved in hit project, to be the part of it and to bring this project to the top. I was watching bts scenes from SOAW and he was so happy there, he was really self-confident, coz he was doing something big. The same was during Stron Heart. His eyes were shining during all episodes, coz show was popular and he was appreciated by guests, fans, SBS. Their society and dramaland is ruled by either netizens or ratings. And Wookie didn't have successful projects (in terms of korean dramaland) last 3years. Thant's why I'm afraid that he can give up on dramas coz he thinks that he can't lead project to the top.And even if he will choose next project, I can only imagine how nervous and afraid he will be. 
That's also why I think that if we are going to make video for him, we need to create really meaningful project and to attract a lot of people. 

@princi_86 your words make me worry,  give up being actor !!! , you were the one who has been always optimistic and positive .lets keep it that way dear :)

lets get rid of that mood and hopefully 2015 will be the best for Wookie .it is never too late and  Wookie needs focus ,support and a lot of luck   :)>-

when I said a lot of luck , I mean it coz there are many dramas that sucks and the performances of its cast are nothing special but at the same time have huge popularity:-??

Fighting

You know guys , I have been watching K drama since 2010 and in 2014 for no reason I started to lose interest in it , I even started to drop my favorite actor/ actress dramas until I watched HK , I watched it without knowing who LDW or LDH are and I enchanted by Wookie 's facial expression . and I become obsessed by HK and then LDW. but unfortunately HK and LDW made it more difficult to retrieve my interest in any other drama .I don't know whether it is preference or bias ;) but I don't mind at least for now but don't keep me wait for so long Wookie .

and hopefully I'll  return back my interest in other K drama soon  [-O<

@Princi_86 Well yeah. I know what you mean and I hope he doesn't give up on drama. He's perfect for it. 
I think some big agencies buy off some of the scripts so that they could give it to their most popular actor/idol and I understand that it's somehow part of the entertainment industry. And somehow, I also think that part of his problems are his agency's/manager's fault. They should try to pursue more PDs and try to establish an active relationship with them. Nonetheless, LDW is loyal to his agency which is part of why we admire and respect him.
The last few sentences were just gibberish and rants but you guys know what I mean, right?(I re-read it and it was quite confusing so... sorry! :P

@MaysoonD chingu, don't worry, overall I'm positive. I have worries only about dramas and Wookies attitude to make it again. I have feeling that he's afraid of next drama after HK and BM which were considered unsucessful in terms of viewrs ratings and popularity.That's also why I want to send him a message that we all are waiting for his drama, not only for movie.You're describing my story, chingu! I was as well nearly given up on watching korean dramas and then I have watched HK...then SOAW, MG, BM and I've been losted. :)) Now I have the same problem. I couldn't find drama which will effect me somehow. Everything is boring or just good enough to watch while doing maicure or cooking. They don't touch me :( I think it's bias, dear. :)) But I don't mind only if Wookie will continue given us good dramas, which will touch our hearts. :x
@BoomBoomBalloon haha. All is clear, don't worry. ;) I know what you're talking about. Agree with you. But I think his agency don't have their own good connections in dramaland. Maybe in movieland, that's why YYS is doing movies all the time. But I selfishly want Wookie to play in dramas, not to concentrate only on movies :))

@princi_86  we are in the same boat chingo

sending message is also a good idea.

I read a comment on allkpop seems much like you , it said if you aren't well appreciated in Korea, learn Chinese and work there , she was very disappointed in K netizen and awards policy in Korea ,what do you think about this idea ?

are you sure HK wasn't popular in Korea ? its rating was moderate , it was a little bit higher than FTLY, it Is okay it is love ,and joseon gunman  etc. and here on soompi it was very popular .

@MaysoonD‌ yeh, it was me, chingu. :)) well, I don't want him to concentrate on Chinese market. I want him to succeed in Korea, but if they don't appreciate him and his talent... But I hope Wookie will give them other chance and will turn with hit drama soon. I just can't stand this silence haha. I don't expect drama soon, but I really hope it will be in Spring. Regarding HK's popularity in Korea. The matter is, that ratings for that particular time slot weren't high enough to be in top 5 for that time slot. And FTLY and IOTL were in top3 in their time slot even with lower rating. And this thing is also taking into account. And although HK was popular among international Internet community, in Korea it wasn't too popular among netizens coz it was weekend drama with too much angst. If to watch on what is popular among netizens, it's for sure not HK's genre. And in their society the popularity is decided by netizens, who are discussing episodes right after airing and searching for info, reading news, articles. Waiting for spoiler and stills, discussing it. That's how popularity can be measured there. And FTLY was among top10 most searched dramas/movies on their searching engine Daum in 2014. First place YWCFTS, of course. So to be satisfied by drama's success Wookie need to act in such drama which will have rather big rating and one of first place in time slot, or to gain love and popularity among netizens....or both. Hope he will receive a proposal for such potential hit and take it. And it should be rom com with drama elements.