Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest second_glance

I have a huge fetish for skinny guys (not bone scrauny), so LDW fits the criteria perfectly!! Tall too!!!

Guest kobsk89

I love that picture of LDW...he's so casual and I think that's like the first time I 've seen him like that with that hair style hehe.

Guest roddy

Does he have a girlfriend? Aside from you pervies? :)

No :lol::lol::lol:

I have a huge fetish for skinny guys (not bone scrauny), so LDW fits the criteria perfectly!! Tall too!!!

OMGosh, we have the same taste in guys: tall skinny-but-not-bony :D . Let's see, other physical requirements: black black hair, white white skin, mole-y :P , luuuurrvely nose (nice to rub with *cough* pervie-alert!), sweeeet lips :blush: .....um, i better stop. I'm flooding my keyboard with drool :lol: .

Guest Fleur

He's got 7 moles on his left cheek and 3 moles on his right cheek - can't see his forehead and can't count the ones on his neck or lower...HEEHEEHEE :D:P

Hmm... I think he's got 8 on his left... :P

Haha... Roddy you just got me laughing real bad! Now that you've actually counted, you got me counting too! :P Do you see that mole right in between his eyebrows? Interesting.

Now, I've never been prouder of my moles on my face...

Anyway, a big hi to the pervies including Roddy and sunshine4ever as well as pervies-to-be!!

Guest roddy

He's hotter NOW....getting hotter everyday:

HOT

hot1.jpg

HHAAAWWTT!

hot2.jpg

MELT-DOWN!!

thinker1.jpg

I never had a melt-down watching any k-drama before (no matter how much i liked the drama) until i met Gongchan :lol: .....

After that i got to know Wookie...and got totally Wookified...now i'm a certified & shameless Wookaholic...so had to join a club with other people (meaning U guyz :P ) suffering from Wookaholism...who study Wookie-ology (analysing anatomy ie body parts :lol: , chemistry ie with Mukgu, psychology ie the pervie mind :D , and other important subjects like that!).

I din know being sick wud be so much fun, harharhar!

Guest ripgal

err.. were u saying that hes really with lee dae hee?

hahahha.. yeah!! we know he's secretly dating this gurl!! :lol:

I never had a melt-down watching any k-drama before (no matter how much i liked the drama) until i met Gongchan :lol: .....

After that i got to know Wookie...and got totally Wookified...now i'm a certified & shameless Wookaholic...so had to join a club with other people (meaning U guyz :P ) suffering from Wookaholism...who study Wookie-ology (analysing anatomy ie body parts :lol: , chemistry ie with Mukgu, psychology ie the pervie mind :D , and other important subjects like that!).

I din know being sick wud be so much fun, harharhar!

ok.. u're deeply affected by this GC-itis.. hehehe..

and u juz invented new words.. Wookaholic, Wookahlism.. hehehe..:P

Guest roddy

Hehe, yup, he's got me so baaaaaadd i'm inventing words now! But i think those words might oredi be in the pervies' Dicky/Book of Terms?! :P

Guest roddy

Hmm... I think he's got 8 on his left... :P

Haha... Roddy you just got me laughing real bad! Now that you've actually counted, you got me counting too! :P Do you see that mole right in between his eyebrows? Interesting.

Now, I've never been prouder of my moles on my face...

Anyway, a big hi to the pervies including Roddy and sunshine4ever as well as pervies-to-be!!

Hi back Amy! Guess i have to go count again - with a magnifying glass this time just so i don't miss anything on his cute mole-y face :lol:

Guest Hae_Won

HOT

hot1.jpg

HHAAAWWTT!

hot2.jpg

MELT-DOWN!!

thinker1.jpg

:w00t: I totally agree with you there! He's getting hotter and hotter every time I see at him. :wub:

Somebody, pls. get me some ICE! IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERRRRE!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest Hae_Won

Wookie looks a bit muscular than usual here... :sweatingbullets:

013.jpg

Ooh la la!!! :w00t: He's so HUNKY in that pic. :sweatingbullets::wub: Thanks, incarnadine!

20060609175011.784.0.jpg

b320060609_24367414.jpg

credits: leedongwook.net

-----------------------------

not so comfortable about the ciggy... but he still looks HOTTT!! :wub:

OMO!!! :o He's a smoker?!? :crazy: I detest smokers!

But in this case, I guess LDW oppa would be an EXCEPTION. :sweatingbullets: Hehehe! :lol:

Guest Hae_Won

'topless' LDW oppa :blush:

7e9add5fa746794ec0579f3015ef81.jpg

9e31191dd6a889e37fcb676c5a0460.jpg

5bkbs5dbaceb8f0b4d4c0fcbbf3bca.jpg

^Okay. Can somebody pls. stop me now before I start having these 'pervie thoughts'! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Hehehe! :lol:

Guest second_glance

You girls are TOO FUNNY!! Counting his moles??!! HAHAHAHAH. We sure are PERVIES!! But I noticed that guys who have fair skin tend to have alot of moles, and since I like light skin guys, the "mole criteria" usually comes with it. HAHAHHA.

I think he was cute when he was younger, and he's cute now also, but HE SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET with his look as GONG CHAN. Everything was just perfect when he was Gong Chan!

Roddy, if we both like LDW, we definitely have the same taste in guys!!! No beefcakes for me!! My roommates check out guys at the gym, I check out geeky cute guys at the library. HAHAHAH.

Guest second_glance

'topless' LDW oppa :blush:

^Okay. Can somebody pls. stop me now before I start having these 'pervie thoughts'! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Hehehe! :lol:

Hae Won, embrace them. DONT RESIST THEM! hahhaha.

Guest incarnadine

Hahaha! You girls are really hilarious! :D I 100% agree though -- being "Wookiefied" and suffering (not really) from "Wookietitis" has never been this good! And I don't ever want to get normal again (hmm, reminds me of a scene in MG... hehehe) :P

Yup, he was really cute when he was younger... but I'll have to agree with the rest of the Pervies that he's grown to be a certified HOTTIE!!! He's definitely more manly now (Gong Chan -- MELT), but he's also maintained some of his boyish and playful qualities which makes him even more adorable and lovable :P

Geez, I love this thread. I LOVE WOOKIE OPPA!!! :wub: