Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest Krona

I saw Fifa World Cup all day long. Opening Ceremony and the two Games :)

Is early in the morning here, 1 am

Wookie is so cute. I saw him in Hanoi Bride and My Girl.

Gladly still different series with him would see, but it unfortunately does not give probably? I don't know where :(

Guest sonickim

hello Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae,

as i read from Arang website, the release date is set to be on June 29 :)

me too, i cant wait for it and hope it will be showing here in Malaysia...

ure most welcome sonickim :D

yeah, we can call it MG AFTERSHOCK!!! :P

u know what, i still keep on repeating watching MG, just cant get enuff of our Wookie...

like everyone here said... I'VE BEEN WOOKIE-FIED! :sweatingbullets:

now i'm trying to dig all his previous works... i think we're the same boat, friend! ;)

Hi cybercrazer and sonickim! I know sonickim has been wookiefied :P How about cybercrazer? :)

Anyway, I've finally watched the Arang trailer.. You're right. It is freaky... it doesn't seem like LDW's the killer. It might be the other guy. The one that's constantly followed by those scary things.

And that part where LDW teared and said sorry. It's just one scene but full of emotions... Though I'm not a great fan of horror flicks, I'm so catching this... :D

Come to think of it, when we first knew that LDW's starring in Arang, we thought it's this police and thief kinda story, didn't we? It's later on that we realised it's got a horror theme.

oh man..cant help it..im really Wookied..first thread to open at Soompi to start my day...

maisara..need not to explain further, hahaha yup, we are so the same for the Wookie effect..

i've just learned he has with Eugene..hmmp!! i'll got to see it soonest!!!

Hi Fluer!!..nice to meet you!! handsahke*

Wookiefied..indeed!!! lol

yeah, same here..im not really into horror flicks..

but it so easy to make some changes...its so constant in life, especially if ther'e this big reason why..

Wookie is more than a reason to watch this Arang movie!!

oh..i must say it again..i really love those bitting lips siggies that say's WOOKIEFIED!!!

SunShine Everyone!!! Happy and Lovely Weekend

Guest ripgal

hei pervies.. im not really sure if he smokes.. cos i read back then in the thread that he smokes.. well i choose to believe he doesn't cos yeah.. it ruins his GOOD skin.. :sweatingbullets:

Wookie looks a bit muscular than usual here... :sweatingbullets:

013.jpg

Here is another photo of him in glasses (sorry if this has already been posted) -- notice the letters "YR" on his right side? Hmm, does it stand for "Yoo Rin?" Hehehe my imagination is running wild again :D really wish they were going out in real life :)

012.jpg

credit: LeeDongWook Japan Fansite

wow!! i love the 1st pic!! i never thought he was that muscular!! cos u can actually see the muscles on the pic!! :w00t: i love muscular men!!! :wub:

and the last one.. hahaha.. u actually observed the YR.. hahaha... wat a coincidence! hehehe... dorky Wookie!! :P

Guest annababy

oooooooooooooh~ to promote his new movie he's gonna come on tv shows!!!!!!!

wow, i can't wait to see him!!!!!!

oooooooooooh, he's gonna be on sang sang plus!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo~

so excited to see him!!!!!

Guest roddy

He's got 7 moles on his left cheek and 3 moles on his right cheek - can't see his forehead and can't count the ones on his neck or lower...HEEHEEHEE :D:P

Thanks lisa

Oh I love the pictures. I can't wait for his new movie with Kim Sun Ah.

It's not kim sun ah, but Song yun Ah!

Guest incarnadine

Geez lisafh -- thanks for the huge pics of Wookie! I can see every inch of his lovely face :) He has so many moles and freckles! He is just SO, SO cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:

ripgal -- glad you liked the pics :D I appreciate a good physique in men too, but I don't like them TOO muscular -- they tend to be scary :blink: hehehe. I'm glad our Wookie is just right :)

Guest MiGkYo

lisafh~

OMO!!!!!! THOSE ARE HOTTA PIX! danks~~ :D

i love that look of his... w/ that messy hair look! ahhhh! *faint*

he looks kinda tired..... his face is very pale :(

hope he is doing fine! take care WOoKie~

roddy~

ahah u crack me up roddy!!

don't u just wanna go up front and say ur moles are soooo hotta! LOL~

speechless... kekeke~ :vicx:

Guest polabola

He's got 7 moles on his left cheek and 3 moles on his right cheek - can't see his forehead and can't count the ones on his neck or lower...HEEHEEHEE :D:P

Thanks lisa

It's not kim sun ah, but Song yun Ah!

he has lots of moles lol, I call them beauty marks :sweatingbullets:

Guest kellee

^I love his moles

If i remember it right, someone clarified here that she read a testimonial of Wookie's high school classmate. She said that he doesn't smoke and he's not a happy-go-lucky type of guy.

uuuy, ure one lucky girl! i havent get the chance to visit Korea,

still need to save lots of money :D

seems like u already beat me in this case, Kel ;)

i'm far far way behind :lol:

wait, seems like u visited Korea in Feb, that was a Valentine's month,

i'm wondering what u will do if u did met Wookie that time :rolleyes:

Mai ... I went to Korea coz I wanted to see him (even a glimpse was ok) but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance. :(

~when I meet him face to face ... I'll snitch a kiss :P:lol:

Wow kellee, you're so lucky to have been to Korea! I planned to go last year but it was just too expensive (I'm a student so I'm still struggling with finances :D ) -- I hope I get to save enough for a trip. Finding Wookie there would be another matter hehehe

Incarnadine ... Oh yeah, I was so lucky when the application of my VISA was approved by the Korean Embassy. I got to see the beauty of Korea .... Well, staying in Korea is really expensive, you have to save lots of money.

bwaaah lisa--big pictures..hehehe i can kiss my monitor rite now...

im so distracted rite now..

i have finals, final project for school with the next few days--and then im watching a taiwanese series rite now--prince turned into frog (really good--hehehe im so late eh)..

but yeah wanted to say hit to all my co-wookies..

Guest incarnadine

Does he have a girlfriend? Aside from you pervies? :)

Hahaha... we're all this girlfriends/wives/mistresses... but he doesn't know it :P "Does he have a girlfriend?" -- that, my friend, is a question which has been shrouded in mystery all througout this thread. Despite his increasing popularity and exposure, he has somehow managed to keep his private life (at least most of it) actually private. There have been rumors that he courted/dated Shoo, but fellow Pervie clauric has clarified that Wookie denied such rumors and that they are just friends. But now that you've inquired about it... I'm quite curious, too :D

Guest kneekey

hi rockstaridol!! nope, wookie doesnt have a girlfriend, but i (we?) wish he's dating "someone" in real life *cough.da hae.cough* :P

leedongwook440gh.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

am i seeing this? *slaps face* that girl is on top of wookie!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooo..only da hae could do that..oops! :P

Guest incarnadine

Here's another pic of Wookie when he was a bit younger. He looks quite muscular here (check out the arms hehe -- Pervy alert :P ) Looks like fame has been taking its toll on Wookie, he seems thinner nowadays... but he's still totally Pervilicious!!! :wub:

young.jpg

credit: Lee Dong Wook Japan fansite