Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest hanib

^ Man !!! -____- he's so manly & hott & cute :wub: Thanks for all the pixie

hahaha roddy--that is just disturbing--but despite of that--wookis still looks cute hehehe...

true true true--i mean with dong wook he doesn't to show off his body to make him look sexy--i mean just looking at him not doing anything--makes him EVEN HOTTER..just look at those natural redish/pink lips--HEHEHE I BET U GAL VOTED FOR DONG WOOK IN THAT ONE POLL--HEHEHE I KNOW U ALL WANT TO BE KISSED BY DONG WOOK HEHEHE I DO BWAAAH!

hehe It's for sure :blush: as the poll result , now there's been 26 pervies out there daydreaming about his kisses , AWWW ~~

Guest ripgal

juz finished watching Hanoi Bride!!

HOTT man!!! him being the doctor surely can cure me of my Wookie-itis!!

the story's short but sweet.. i love his character!! maybe a lil bit more than GC hehee.. cos he expresses his feelings more daringly!!

i wish LDH got to do more intimate scenes with LDW.. in Hanoi Bride even the gurl gets to do more!! hahahhaa.. im juz dreaming!!

btw.. Kim Ok Bin's okay.. first time seeing her act.. her Viet is good!

Guest hanib

the story's short but sweet.. i love his character!! maybe a lil bit more than GC hehee.. cos he expresses his feelings more daringly!!

i wish LDH got to do more intimate scenes with LDW.. in Hanoi Bride even the gurl gets to do more!! hahahhaa.. im juz dreaming!!

wow , i havent seen it yet , I intent to watch it when my final exam finish , a long time to wait :sweatingbullets: Now I can't concentrate on my study because of My girl , if I continue Hanoi Bride , I'm afraid that I will get cazier about Dong Wook and can't do anything else but sitting infront of computer watching him :wacko: *-___- Calm myself down* Anyway , ripgal do you know Vietnamese ?? Are you from Viet ?? :lol: If you dont , why do you know her Viet is good ? I've just seen her once in The voice movie , she's pretty and I love her innocent look :lol:

hehehe don't wori jo--think of it this way--da hae gets to have hot kisses with dong wook..let's admit dong wook kinda missed his aim hehehe..but i still love him!

Guest ripgal

wow , i havent seen it yet , I intent to watch it when my final exam finish , a long time to wait :sweatingbullets: Now I can't concentrate on my study because of My girl , if I continue Hanoi Bride , I'm afraid that I will get cazier about Dong Wook and can't do anything else but sitting infront of computer watching him :wacko: *-___- Calm myself down* Anyway , ripgal do you know Vietnamese ?? Are you from Viet ?? :lol: If you dont , why do you know her Viet is good ? I've just seen her once in The voice movie , she's pretty and I love her innocent look :lol:

ahhh hanib!! u made me feel so bad!! cos actually i have an exam in one months time also!! but i juz couldn't bear not to watch Hanoi Bride. aiks.. this should be my last korean drama until exam finishes. :(

anyways..im not Vietnamese. cos she speaked the language quite fluently inside.. her sister in the series is a real VIet.. when they were conversing, there wasn't anything in her speech that made me think she's not a korean. so i think she practised a lot.. hehehe...

hahhaha.. yeah.. the kiss in Hanoi Bride was still not as effective as GC's prince charming kiss to YR!! hehehhee... missed it eh!! hahahaha... :lol:

Guest >_<got__rice>_<

you can find the softsub in d-addicts.com

btw.. same with clauric.. me too not someone who can express how i feel with words :D applause for amy and rodic :D

and Shoo is one of the member of the group S.E.S .. i also read the rumor about her and LDW going out.... glad it's just a rumor hehehe .. she's not pretty enuf for our LDW :P

i saw the soft subs, but i cant make it work,

that's y i asked 4 hardsubbed >.<

does anyone hav it???????????

Guest roddy

the subtitles work with the 700/350 mb files only - make sure u click on play/captions&subtitles/on in your wm player - maybe u know & hv tried all this (then i'm the dummy :P ), but jus in case u haven't, hehe...they shud work. It'd be a pity to miss out these subs coz they're pretty good.

i haven't come across any hardsub version of MG yet, anyone?

the soft subs need a video file of course.u have to dl the video file..either through clubbox or u can dl the torrent files in soompi..

n for ur dl needs for clubbox--visit the clubbox thread for more info as well as d-addicts in their support thread regarding how to watch it..

it's not really that hard..

the subtitles work with the 700/350 mb files only - make sure u click on play/captions&subtitles/on in your wm player - maybe u know & hv tried all this (then i'm the dummy :P ), but jus in case u haven't, hehe...they shud work. It'd be a pity to miss out these subs coz they're pretty good.

i haven't come across any hardsub version of MG yet, anyone?

i believe it was flower who uploaded hardsubbed epis..but that was lke a month ago..and they were 500 mb files so i doubt someone will have time to upload them again since she had them available through YSI links..n as of now YSI doesn't even allow big files upload unless u go premium..

so yeah my only advice for got rics--is to learn how to watch it with soft suns..it's not that complicated..

Guest hanib

ahhh hanib!! u made me feel so bad!! cos actually i have an exam in one months time also!! but i juz couldn't bear not to watch Hanoi Bride. aiks.. this should be my last korean drama until exam finishes. :(

anyways..im not Vietnamese. cos she speaked the language quite fluently inside.. her sister in the series is a real VIet.. when they were conversing, there wasn't anything in her speech that made me think she's not a korean. so i think she practised a lot.. hehehe...

hahhaha.. yeah.. the kiss in Hanoi Bride was still not as effective as GC's prince charming kiss to YR!! hehehhee... missed it eh!! hahahaha... :lol:

yeah , today I've watched the NG of last kiss scene , I was like Wooow , so sweet Muahhh ~~ :P It's even hotter than in the drama , I wonder why they cut it off so short , why didnt they leave the nose touching moment like it be in the drama , all of us wanted to see it , right ?? :lol:

you should download and Install Vobsub first , then make sure the softsub and the file it goes with have the same file name .You can simply play it with Window media player and it will autodetect the subtitle file. I think it will work fine :lol:

you can google for VOBsub link , i dun remember exactly the address link so I can't give it to try , go try it yourself and goodluck .Hope it can help :lol:

Guest roddy

Here u go, kids: eye-candy!

i know this has been posted before, but can't resist :P

sleep1.jpg

sleep2.jpg

He never sprayed her directly, din want to let her get too wet, the sweetie!

waterfight1.jpg

waterfight2.jpg

waterfight3.jpg

To be continued...

My fave part - she touched his cheek *gasp*! Can't really blame her :( ...

sweetface1.jpg

sweetface2.jpg

sweetface3.jpg

Now she's gone too far.... :tongue2:

cuddling1.jpg

cuddling2.jpg

Aaaawwww, i jus want to PLAY with him :lol:

biking1.jpg

biking2.jpg

He makes any girl next to him look like the happiest person in the world, duzzn't he?

happyending3.jpg

Really like this mv - all filled with pinks greens yellows trees flowers smiling laughing playing sunlight on waterdrops and DWookie - my feelgood mv of the year. Great stressbuster, i'm always smiling after i see it :D

^hahaha lucky girl..hehee i would have done the same thing if i was with dong wook-hehehe take advantage hehehe jk...

hehehe what a cute video..i think it's a nice video--hehehe darn that girl is lucky hehehe...but im not gonna be one of those evil psycho fans who want dong wook to themselves hehehe..

we will all share dong wook hehehe but once he hooks up with da hae--we gotta back off hahaha..

but yeah dong wook is so adorable hehehe..

Guest anitams

Hi,

I'm newbie, nice to meet you all here :D

Just wanna respon roddy and Fleur , both of you did some awesome review :P Thanks

For lovely roddy especially

"

OMG!!! did i put everyone to sleep?! i jus feel strongly about this, so got a lil overexcited :P .....*sheepish* sorry...

"

:w00t: i wasn't agree with you :unsure:, you did wonderful job :D

Guest hanib

Here u go, kids: eye-candy!

He never sprayed her directly, din want to let her get too wet, the sweetie!

waterfight1.jpg

waterfight2.jpg

waterfight3.jpg

To be continued...

My fave part - she touched his cheek *gasp*! Can't really blame her ...

sweetface1.jpg

sweetface2.jpg

sweetface3.jpg

Now she's gone too far.... :tongue2:

cuddling1.jpg

cuddling2.jpg

Aaaawwww, i jus want to PLAY with him

biking1.jpg

biking2.jpg

He makes any girl next to him look like the happiest person in the world, duzzn't he?

happyending3.jpg

Really like this mv - all filled with pinks greens yellows trees flowers smiling laughing playing sunlight on waterdrops and DWookie - my feelgood mv of the year. Great stressbuster, i'm always smiling after i see it

Hope that our YooRin will remember GongChan's lines "Ju Yoo Rin , whatever you see , whatever you hear , don't misunderstand and don't make any wrong impression , either" :blush: Besides Dong Wook oppa , you have no need to see or hear anything else ,Da Hae onnie :lol: We all support you all the way , you know ^^~~

21729013ya.gif BBASSHYAA !!! ~~

Guest roddy

Hi,

I'm newbie, nice to meet you all here :D

Just wanna respon roddy and Fleur , both of you did some awesome review :P Thanks

For lovely roddy especially

"

OMG!!! did i put everyone to sleep?! i jus feel strongly about this, so got a lil overexcited :P .....*sheepish* sorry...

"

:w00t: i wasn't agree with you :unsure:, you did wonderful job :D

haiya, please dun say such things, i'm so embarrassed now :blush: i think i'll hide my face like DH - Oppa, Oppaaaaaaa..... :lol:

Bdayhug.jpg

Bdayblush.jpg

hehe...

Guest ripgal

AWW... roddy!! those lovely caps!!

actually i didn't really understand the postman part of the MV..

well but i envy the gurl!!! why didn't LDH get to have any intimate scenes like that!!!! ahahhhhh...

hahahhaha....

Guest roddy

The postman? He came around to deliver letters and picked up the secret flower-in-a-pot gift. So when she opened the door and saw him holding it, she must have thought: is he the one? At the same time, she couldn't quite hide her disappointment *obviously hoping it's someone else....hmmm i wonder who :P *.

I wish i knew what KCM & KTW said to her in that bit of dialogue in the middle of the mv.

And i'm wondering about the book:

bookflowers.jpg

Any ideas?

The postman? He came around to deliver letters and picked up the secret flower-in-a-pot gift. So when she opened the door and saw him holding it, she must have thought: is he the one? At the same time, she couldn't quite hide her disappointment *obviously hoping it's someone else....hmmm i wonder who :P *.

I wish i knew what KCM & KTW said to her in that bit of dialogue in the middle of the mv.

bookflowers.jpg

Any ideas?

If not mistaken its the song title .... Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter .... so cute ..

봄 (Spring)

여름 (Summer)

가을 (Autumn)

겨울 (Winter)

The dialog ...

KCM: Cry again ...

Tae-Woo: [This is not confirm] She cried .. watching that movie ..

KCM: [This i have no idea ....]

Guest roddy

Thanks nazznen *__*. i've been meaning to ask the title of the song - suits the mv, kinda like the seasons of love or sthing...

so she was crying watching a movie, hehe i din realise that. i guess DW must have thot that KTW was her boyfren and they were having a fight or something - that's why he seemed so down, but he still left her flowers before he went away!

and the book is like her diary maybe?

Guest ripgal

bookflowers.jpg

Any ideas?

thanx for clarifying roddy.. now i understand.. she must haf thought the pot of flowers was from the guy.. hahaha...

well we know she hoped it was LDW!! hehehe...

Thanks nazznen *__*. i've been meaning to ask the title of the song - suits the mv, kinda like the seasons of love or sthing...

so she was crying watching a movie, hehe i din realise that. i guess DW must have thot that KTW was her boyfren and they were having a fight or something - that's why he seemed so down, but he still left her flowers before he went away!

and the book is like her diary maybe?

Yeah i think so too ..

and its so funny when see LDW frustration when he though Kim Tae-Woo is her boyfriend ...