Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

wow shirley!! thank u!!!!!

n Suho looks sooo handsome!! hahahhaha..

but it would be better if it was LDW!! hahahhaa..

thanx again!!! ^^

wow shirley!! thank u!!!!!

n Suho looks sooo handsome!! hahahhaha..

but it would be better if it was LDW!! hahahhaa..

thanx again!!! ^^

kekek ..ya haha but the MV is sweet ..cute misunderstanding kekek he misunderstand her *boyfriend* and she did not know about the flowers ..but ...she found out who the flowers were from ..i always been watching too many sad MV .this MV is cute and sweet .. i think the rest of the cast also singers but i not that familar with them but i think they are all good pals of the singer so they gather to do the 'MV for him ....! ^^ .nite

Guest ripgal

thanx again shirley.. can't wait 4 my download to finish..=)

Dear Pervies, i duno if these pics were posted b4..

but u can see LDW n LDH sleeping~~

2006212203226622.jpg

leedongwook.net

Guest roddy

this the new MV with LDW as the cast

veryyyy nice ..~ ...4.08 min long ..

36630.gif

:) 03 봄 여름 가을... 겨울 (Feat. 김태우 God

http://music.bugs.co.kr/WebZine/stardom/mv/suho_track3.wmv

respot from koreanwind.net by samsoon

shirley: thank u. It's a really sweet MV & i love the song. All his friends are in it too! The girl is very pretty in the close-ups. she brushed his cheek twice at the end of the mv, once when she was sitting on his lap. oooo, get her away from him :P !

Jo: very cute caps of the 2 sleepyheads :D TQ.

Guest ripgal

yea roddy. n look at LDW especially.. where can u ever find such a HOT sleepyhead?? who looks so daym handsome even when asleep? :P

and LDH looks cute!! ^^

Guest Fleur

Cool! Thanks Shirley for the MV! Woohoo! Getting it now.

And thanks for posting the pics Jo! Poor little things... they must be really worn out from all the filming... I'm glad their efforts are being recognised. :)

Guest ripgal

Ppl.. i found a translation of a particular interview.. i duno if the interview was subbed or not.. but here are the caps.. n it does look familiar rite? hahaha.. most of u haf seen this clip.

1138078902_2DD.jpg

最新采访中--多多谈东旭

Sample Text

多多对于《my girl》中的好搭档东旭。。。。毫不吝啬赞美之词,“我对他的第一印象是很古板,不容易接近,但是随着对他的渐渐了解,慢慢觉得他是一个很风趣的人哟。他原来不爱说话,如果我不主动和他说话,他从来不会主动说。但是现在我发现他的话好象比我的还多咯。(笑)东旭是和我合作过的男演员中让我感觉最舒服,最配合,最默契的”

出自2006年最新的第8期的《歌迷大世界》的《偶像剧专刊》

translations:

LDH's impression of LDW as her partner in MG

My first impression.. i thought he was a boring and conventional person. And not someone whom i can communicate easily with. But slowly, i foud out he's actually a very interesting person. He doesn't talk much. If i never approach him and talk to him, he will never talk to me. BUT NOW, i think he talks more than i do! LDW is the most comfortable and best co-star ( chemistry and cooperation) amongs all my other co-stars!!! (ahhhh.......sooo cute!! :P:wub:)

duohai.joyren//baidu

Guest Fleur

I just saw the MV! It's such a "feel-good" MV... :) Though like many of you here, I would very much love to see LDH in that girl's place. Nevertheless, so good to see LDW again after a looooooong break from My Girl. Now I am really looking forward to his movie... Or at least some pics... or vids! ^_^

Ppl.. i found a translation of a particular interview.. i duno if the interview was subbed or not.. but here are the caps.. n it does look familiar rite? hahaha.. most of u haf seen this clip.

1138078902_2DD.jpg

?????--?????

Sample Text

?????my girl?????????????????????“?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????”

??2006?????8?????????????????

translations:

My first impression.. i thought he was a boring and conventional person. And not someone whom i can communicate easily with. But slowly, i foud out he's actually a very interesting person. He doesn't talk much. If i never approach him and talk to him, he will never talk to me. BUT NOW, i think he talks more than i do! LDW is the most comfortable and best co-star ( chemistry and cooperation) amongs all my other co-stars!!! (ahhhh.......sooo cute!! :P:wub:)

duohai.joyren//baidu

awwww da hae--hehehe i guess our dong wook was shy at first but our friendly da hae approached him--hehehe..what a sweet message...

shiley--thank u for the MV-i can't wait to see it when i get home..im at school n it doesn't let us dl videos...

Guest krn_rock87

wow... leedongwook new mv is good.. its swweet, cute, adorabLe.. aww.. thta girl is so lucky to get to sit in his lapp.. aww so jealus...hehe and the guy that sat next to the girl wen she was crying was i think KCM... he's a really good singer and one of leedongwookie good friend.. =)

Guest kellee

this the new MV with LDW as the cast

veryyyy nice ..~ ...4.08 min long ..

36630.gif

:) 03 봄 여름 가을... 겨울 (Feat. 김태우 God

http://music.bugs.co.kr/WebZine/stardom/mv/suho_track3.wmv

respot from koreanwind.net by samsoon

Dond Wook ... for the rest of my life ... I'll love you ... heehee :D

thanks Shirley!

Kel n Aug05,

According to the net ,you have to fix kind of BugsVod (bugs.co.kr vedio player )

before watching the mv..Many other korean sites like wwcast.com has the similar request ..

the purpose is to pretect their new videos , i think..

no money is required to view it...but it really takes you a long time to finish the whole MV online

coz it stops from time to time..you need to try it once and again..but it's worth ..for the sake of lee dong-

wook..hehehe.. :blush: :P:P:P

Lisa ... oh I don't have to do that anymore, Shirley posted the link to watch/download his new mv.

tnx anyway .... :)

Guest roddy

1138078902_2DD.jpg

最新采访中--多多谈东旭

Sample Text

多多对于《my girl》中的好搭档东旭。。。。毫不吝啬赞美之词,“我对他的第一印象是很古板,不容易接近,但是随着对他的渐渐了解,慢慢觉得他是一个很风趣的人哟。他原来不爱说话,如果我不主动和他说话,他从来不会主动说。但是现在我发现他的话好象比我的还多咯。(笑)东旭是和我合作过的男演员中让我感觉最舒服,最配合,最默契的”

出自2006年最新的第8期的《歌迷大世界》的《偶像剧专刊》

translations:

duohai.joyren//baidu

wow, she rated him the best of all her costars (and she's had some pretty good costars before this) :D - Da hae shi, we pervies oredi know Oppa iz the BEST even if u din say it :lol: .

Observing DW in all his interviews, i think he's not the kind to chatter away with people he's not familiar with. He'd prolly rather keep his mouth shut than say a lot of nonsense, hehe. Also, he has this blunt, straightforward way of speaking which i totally dig in a guy :P . And best of all, he's got a laidback straightfaced sense of humour which somehow makes even the simple things that he says become funny :D . Also, he comes across as a humble person with no airs about himself. Also.....*shuts myself up otherwise i'll carry on for another 10 paragraphs* :w00t: !

Thanx for the translation. *__*

wow, she rated him the best of all her costars (and she's had some pretty good costars before this) :D - Da hae shi, we pervies oredi know Oppa iz the BEST even if u din say it :lol: .

Observing DW in all his interviews, i think he's not the kind to chatter away with people he's not familiar with. He'd prolly rather keep his mouth shut than say a lot of nonsense, hehe. Also, he has this blunt, straightforward way of speaking which i totally dig in a guy :P . And best of all, he's got a laidback straightfaced sense of humour which somehow makes even the simple things that he says become funny :D . Also, he comes across as a humble person with no airs about himself. Also.....*shuts myself up otherwise i'll carry on for another 10 paragraphs* :w00t: !

Thanx for the translation. *__*

hehehe roddy why did u stop--i love reading ur awesome thoughts abt dong wook oppa..hehehe i mean i barely like ppl in the showbiz--but man i fell for dong wook really hard...hehehe i like his persona--it's a bit mysterious--and even though ppl think of him as the shy type--i think he wants to keep his private life in tact--hehehe it's like if u know him--hehehe u feel special because he's very comfortable ard u--hehehe like to da hae--hehehe our girl feels special because it seems that dong wook can be himself ard her awwwww

Guest roddy

clauric: i had to stop, i think i'm seriously addicted to this guy. Heeeyylp :P !

200602040039021001_1.JPG

200602040039021001_2.JPG

Getting that tingly feeling all over again watching them in these scenes, thanks for posting. The chemistry between them is awesome. In most k-dramas that i've seen, i don't think the lovescenes are that convincing coz the actors tend to be slightly stiff or motionless even when they are just hugging. But when GC & YR are holding/hugging each other, they really HUG, know wat i mean?! And they are the right "size" for each other too - she fits perfectly into him :lol: