Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest squallie

I'm so sorry, but I just HAD TO DO THIS. It was the first thing that came to my head.

ldwnaughty.gif

Again, I'm very naughty and I should be spanked. Particularly by Dong Wook because of my imputent behavior. *Not to be taken seriously*

Guest roddy

yeah...squallie, that's a little bit beyond pervy, don't u think? We shud jus have fun without being disrespectful to LDW &LDH right?

Peace .*__*.

Guest kellee

이다해-이동욱, 아니 땐 굴뚝에 연기날라?

Date : 2006/04/10 04:04 | Hit : 17

wm_1144654273_222.jpg

wm_1144654300_66.jpg

SBS 화제작 '마이걸'의 주인공 커플 이다해와 이동욱이 드라마 종영 후에도 변함없이 다정한 모습을 과시해 팬들을 흐뭇하게 했다.

지난 9일 서울 명동 펑키하우스에서 열린 이다해의 팬미팅 행사에 이동욱이 게스트로 참석, 커플 못지 않은 다정한 모습으로 두터운 친분을 과시한 것.

이 날 참석한 팬들 또한 이다해와 이동욱의 공동 팬미팅 행사로 착각이 들게 할 만큼 둘 모두에게 뜨거운 호응을 보였다.

진짜 연인이 되어달라는 팬들의 요청이 쇄도했을 정도. 무대 오른쪽에는 '이동욱 이다해 커플 추진 협회' 동호회 회원들이 보낸 화환이 놓이기도 했다.

지난 2월 이동욱의 팬미팅 행사에도 이다해가 참석, 나린히 무대에 올랐을 당시에도 팬들은 '진짜 연인이 되어달라'고 외쳐 이들을 당황케도 했던 것.

하지만 이번 행사에서는 팬들의 이 같은 반응이 이미 익숙해진 듯 기분 좋게 받아들이며 서로의 우정을 한층 더 과시했다.

한편 이 날 행사에는 이동욱 외에도 '마이걸'에서 함께 열연을 펼친 박시연, 조계형이 깜짝 손님으로 등장해 드라마를 계기로 쌓게 된 끈끈한 우정을 과시, 보는 이들마저 기분좋게 만들었다.

손연지 기자 syj0125@seoulmedia.co.kr / 사진=스타다큐DB

Copyrights© 스타다큐( www.stardocu.com), 무단 전재 및 재 배포 금지

credit: dwholic

hope akana or p_bal will visit this thread

Guest second_glance

Roddy and Squallie, you guys crack me up!!

Blue_Moon, I love your MV!!! Very professional!! I love it! Thank you so much!

Oh, why was LDW offering his jacket?

Guest squallie

yeah...squallie, that's a little bit beyond pervy, don't u think? We shud jus have fun without being disrespectful to LDW &LDH right?

Peace .*__*.

I'm not being disrespectful. It was the first thing that came to my head! It was in the moment, and I would never ever disrespect LDW and LDH that way. Just like you said, it's for fun. And that's what I did. It's not to be taken seriously, as for I am a loyal fan of LDW and LDH.

Guest maroon_cat

Hey all!

I found this thread a couple of days ago, and wow! I soo loved it here!! You can say that I'm the newest Lee Dong Wook convert :D

I just loved him in My Girl, gotta say he's my top favourite actor now. LDW and LDH, they're just too cute together!

And a huge thanks to everyone who posted the clips and the pics :D You guys are the greatest!

Guest roddy

squallie: ok then, i'm cool with that!

kellee: thanks for the long clip - DW is really really cute during the show. He jus couldn't stop drinking the water & he kept fidgeting & moving around! Also, he has a very good interaction with the mc who likes to tease him a lot.

Looks like LDH also coordinated her outfit for LDW's earlier fanmeeting, huh? They should do a CM together / model for the same brand of clothes! i hope some smart designer will see this - they're so cute in matching outfits, i'd definitely go buy that brand!

Guest loving_D

im expecting a lot of pics from the news of dahae's bday party. oh how i wish they were going out. at least in private. i wonder if dahae was really serious about LDW not being the guy she liked. i hope not. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

Hahah! The last pic is hilarious! You know the more I see these pics, the more I think they're wearing couple suits...

I mean, people usually wear plain coloured clothes, with probably some designs on it. It's not often that we have many striped tops in our wardrobe right? What's the probability of wearing a striped top? Probably 1 in 30? And what's the probability of having 2 people wear striped tops at the same occasion? 1 in 90? And what's the probability of having 2 people wear tops bearing the same colour and kind of stripes at the same occasion? 1 in 270?!? The way I see it... it was pre-arranged. Period. :P

hei i agree with u Amy..

ur probability calculations do have some logic.. hahaha...

as i have said, if it's not pre planned... it's FATE..

here's something more interesting:

N2006032311202412001.jpg

Roddy and Squallie, you guys crack me up!!

Blue_Moon, I love your MV!!! Very professional!! I love it! Thank you so much!

Oh, why was LDW offering his jacket?

haha.. LDW offered his jacket bcos it was kinda ackward for LDH to sit facing the audience. she was wearing a skirt.. so u know..

hahahahha..... :rolleyes:

Guest p_ballereena

이다해-이동욱, 아니 땐 굴뚝에 연기날라?

Date : 2006/04/10 04:04 | Hit : 17

SBS 화제작 '마이걸'의 주인공 커플 이다해와 이동욱이 드라마 종영 후에도 변함없이 다정한 모습을 과시해 팬들을 흐뭇하게 했다.

지난 9일 서울 명동 펑키하우스에서 열린 이다해의 팬미팅 행사에 이동욱이 게스트로 참석, 커플 못지 않은 다정한 모습으로 두터운 친분을 과시한 것.

이 날 참석한 팬들 또한 이다해와 이동욱의 공동 팬미팅 행사로 착각이 들게 할 만큼 둘 모두에게 뜨거운 호응을 보였다.

진짜 연인이 되어달라는 팬들의 요청이 쇄도했을 정도. 무대 오른쪽에는 '이동욱 이다해 커플 추진 협회' 동호회 회원들이 보낸 화환이 놓이기도 했다.

지난 2월 이동욱의 팬미팅 행사에도 이다해가 참석, 나린히 무대에 올랐을 당시에도 팬들은 '진짜 연인이 되어달라'고 외쳐 이들을 당황케도 했던 것.

하지만 이번 행사에서는 팬들의 이 같은 반응이 이미 익숙해진 듯 기분 좋게 받아들이며 서로의 우정을 한층 더 과시했다.

한편 이 날 행사에는 이동욱 외에도 '마이걸'에서 함께 열연을 펼친 박시연, 조계형이 깜짝 손님으로 등장해 드라마를 계기로 쌓게 된 끈끈한 우정을 과시, 보는 이들마저 기분좋게 만들었다.

손연지 기자 syj0125@seoulmedia.co.kr / 사진=스타다큐DB

Copyrights© 스타다큐( www.stardocu.com), 무단 전재 및 재 배포 금지

credit: dwholic

hope akana or p_bal will visit this thread

Here's a general translation of the above:

Lead couple LDH & LDW from the popular SBS drama 'My Girl' continue to show their close relationship even after the end of the drama, making their fans very happy.

LDW participated in LDH's fan/birthday meeting on the 9th and they both displayed a warm friendship as if no less than a couple.

The fans in attendance showered another LDW-LDH fan meeting collaboration, enough to make one misunderstand (meaning suspicious), with a warm response.

There continued to be a rush of calls from the fans for them to be a real couple. There was even floral wreath off to the right of the stage from the 'LDW-LDH couple society'.

In Feb., when LDH participated in LDW's fan meeting, fans then also shouted for them to be a real couple, making them react in embarassment.

But this time around, whether it's because they've gotten used to it or not, the two received these requests well and displayed a close friendship one notch higher.

Fellow castmates PSY and JGH also participated as surprise guests, showing how close they all have become through the drama, making all those watching them on stage feel very happy.

Son Yun-Ji reporter, syj0125@seoulmedia.co.kr

Copyrights© stardocu( www.stardocu.com),

translated by p_ballereena

========

:) enough to make LDW-LDH couple fans salivate. :)

Guest jdgdko

does anyone know where i can download the song ldw sang to ldh in ep 15 i think they were in ktv with other tourists? HELP! thnx.

Guest jdgdko

^unfortunately no one knows or has the song..

anyway, thnx. but if ever someone knows in the future, pls post it okay? :P

Guest umbanana

hmmm im not sure if ive ever posted here~

but ive been lurking around here lately HAHAHAHA coz i just finished watching my girl and i gta admit, lee dong wook has CHARM <3 but too bad my heart has been taken away by another dong wook (points at siggy) LOL

anyways. just wanted to say THANKS everyone~ coz u guys made me LAUGH like mad~ LOL (perhaps i can get abs this way?)

LOL. i think that ldw + ldh should be a REAL couple tooo~ they're just toooooo cute together~~~

hahaha this is really fun - we're practically re-enacting My Girl now ^__^ .

In that case my contribution is : DW Oppa mus be saying to himself:

-I'll let her go...(before DH's birthday party)

-I can't let her go...(so he wears the "couple" t-shirt as a sign)

-I have to let her go...(so he wears dark glasses so he duzzn't have to look at her eyes when he lets her go)

-I won't let her go...(so he sits close next to her at the birthday party)

-I can let her go...(so he changes seats and sits far away from her at her party)

-I...don't want...to let her go...(so he caves in & gives her chocolates & a CD)

:lol::lol::lol:

Will he/won't he? Is he/isn't he? Are they/Won't they? Aaaaaahhhh, the suspense is killing me!!

^ LOL HAHAHAHA

so imaginative =) hehehehe ... imagine if that was actually what he was thinking. . . :w00t:

Guest roddy

hehe, glad people are enjoying themselves in this thread, DW oppa wud be happy too if he knew! Yeah, we're just a bunch of wacky pervies infected by the fatal Wookie happy-virus - watch out, if u hang around long enuf you'll catch it too \^__^/!

p_ballerina: thanx a lot for the translation, ur a peach! So even the reporters have picked up on their close relationship. That's cool!

Guest hanib

hahaha this is really fun - we're practically re-enacting My Girl now ^__^ .

In that case my contribution is : DW Oppa mus be saying to himself:

-I'll let her go...(before DH's birthday party)

-I can't let her go...(so he wears the "couple" t-shirt as a sign)

-I have to let her go...(so he wears dark glasses so he duzzn't have to look at her eyes when he lets her go)

-I won't let her go...(so he sits close next to her at the birthday party)

-I can let her go...(so he changes seats and sits far away from her at her party)

-I...don't want...to let her go...(so he caves in & gives her chocolates & a CD)

:lol::lol::lol:

Will he/won't he? Is he/isn't he? Are they/Won't they? Aaaaaahhhh, the suspense is killing me!!

Wow your imagination is really awesome roddy :lol:

and big thanks to p_ballereena for translating too :D

p_ballereena, thanks for the translation. you are a savior. i remember you from the FH thread. You translated all those interviews with Bi and SHK and the rest of the cast. :)

Lee Dong Wook and Da Hae are really tight! They are so comfortable. Who knows... someday they will realize that ... "... the search is over". (ugh, so cheesy, forgive me i cannot resist)

Guest yukito0824

Does any body know LDW、s new schedule on 4.14? I wish he can attend the 百想 award...I know he will shoot a singer`s MV(God`s Kim Tai Wu, DW`s good friend) on 4.13.