Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

yea.. it's very rare.. cos ppl juz love the leading guy or the gurl.. but we can't juz get rid of our fondness towards the 2..

btw.. here's a news article on LDH's FMeeting..

it's in korean.. so ppl please care to translate? ^_^

건질만한게 별로 없었삼.

리얼의 기미를 느낄만한게 말이야.

마이걸 팀들이 무대 중앙 의자에 앉아서

(이 때 자리 배치: 준하햏-박시연-다햏-동욱햏-조계형)

얘기 약간 하고 선물 풀어볼 때까진 그래도 괜찮았는데...

준하햏이 이렇게 와 주신 마이걸팀 그냥 돌려 보내기가 아쉽다고

장기자랑 심사하는 거 보고 가실거라 하더라구.

근데 무대 옆에 앉을 때 보니

관중석이랑 가까운 끝에 다햏이 앉아 있었는데...

동욱햏이 박시연보고 다햏 옆에 앉으라고 하더라구.

즉 자리배치: 관중석-다햏-박시연-조계형-동욱햏 -_-;;

쇟이 리얼동해라 그런지 그때부터 다햏 표정 어두웠던 것 같다고 느꼈어.

생기가 사라지고...

장기자랑 심사 끝나고 동욱햏은 다른 마이걸팀과 같이 퇴장했어 ㅠㅠ

나중에 팬들이 다햏에게 질문을 하는데

지금 좋아하는 사람 있냐고...

그러자 맘에 두고 있는 사람이 있다는거야 @.@

그래서 몇군데서 이동욱...뭐 이런 말 나오고

그때 준하햏이 이동욱? 에이...아니다...뭐 이런 반응 보였고

다햏도 이동욱씨 아니에요~ -_-;;

나중엔 결국 그게 팬여러분이라고...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

이상형 물어보니까

자상한 사람이 좋다네.

준하햏이 외모는 귀여운게 좋냐? 잘 생긴게 좋냐? 이렇게 물어봤던가...

그러니 귀여운 외모가 좋다고....

팬들이 연예인 중에서 이상형 골라달라고 하니까

그냥 심심하게 준하햏이라 그러고 말더라구.

이제까지 몇번의 연애를 해 봤냐 물어보니

한번 했대.

2년간...

그나마 몇가지 건진건

하나: 다햏과 동욱햏의 옷이 약간 커플룩 같았단 점.

둘다 이너웨어로 블랙과 화이트의 가로 스트라이프 티셔츠를 입었더라구.

그때까지만 해도 기대만빵이었는데 ㅠㅠ

둘: 동욱햏이 다햏에게 선물로 평소 자기가 차 안에서 듣는 음악을 담은 cd를 줬대~

한줄요약

오늘 생파에선 다햏, 동욱햏 둘다 몸을 사렸다...

* 쇟 지금 넘 피곤해서 좀 쉬다가 나중에 컴백할게~

there are some chinese translations.. so here goes.. wat Akana translated..

Apparently the MC asked LDH a few questions when the MG casts left the party.. i haven't seen the clip so im not sure when ( u guys can go check the clip again)

q1. do u have some one u like now?

LDH: yes.. * LDH said she has a particular someone*

FANS/CROWD: Is the person Wookie?

LDH: Lee Dong Wook? No it's not him... hehhee.. (she hiding sumthing huh?!)

q2. ur ideal type of guy?

LDH said she likes guys who are tender and caring ( isn't Wookie her type? :wub:)

MC: are u into guys who are cute or beautiful? (im not sure what she means here.. direct translation)

LDH: im more for the cute type.

-----------------------------------------------

extra info from the translation..

the person who translated said the original seating where LDH sat with PSY and LDW sitting at the far end was initiated by LDW.. (she kinda noticed some gesture or sumthing..)

in addition.. when the seating was arranged..some ppl noticed that LDH wasn't that happy or she was kinda quiet thru out.. n then she became more cheerful later. im not sure...

------------------------------------------------

translations may be not true.. i juz translated according to wat the the person said.. she's waiting for the original translations.. i will get back to u guys ASAP if i haf it..

credits: littlelemon & Akana@ leedongwook.net // ylin @ hansfan.net / lovekoreastar.com

Guest ripgal

新闻/转贴】4.10今天的新闻~~

今天的新闻~~

이다해, 9일 팬미팅서 '말해줘' 깜찍 댄스

[스타뉴스 2006-04-10 12:16]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자] 탤런트 이다해가 9일 자신의 팬미팅에서 지누션의 '말해줘'를 부르며 깜찍 댄스를 선보였다.

이다해는 9일 오후 서울 명동 펑키하우스에서 생일파티 겸 팬미팅 행사를 가졌다. 실제 생일은 19일이지만 시험기간이 겹치는 학생들을 배려해 열흘 앞당겨 행사를 진행한 것.

정준하의 사회로 시작된 이날 행사에는 가수 휘성이 '일년이면' '위드미' 등을 부르며 오프닝을 장식했고, "정말 소중한 시간이 되길 진심으로 바란다"며 축하 메시지를 전했다.

이날 관람석을 메운 500여명의 팬들은 미리 준비한 야광봉으로 하트를 만든 뒤 생일축하 노래 '당신은 사랑받기 위해 태어난 사람'을 불러줘 이다해를 감동시켰다.

팬들이 마련한 케이크 커팅 시간에 이다해는 "팬들과 함께 생일을 보낼 수 있어 너무 행복하다. 무엇보다 남녀 팬 분들 비율이 비슷해서 너무 놀랐고, 이렇게 많이 와주신 데 대한 고마운 마음은 평생 잊지 못할 것"이라며 소감을 밝혔다.

이다해는 또 매니저와 함께 지누션의 '말해줘'를 부르며 깜찍한 랩과 안무를 선보여 팬들로부터 환호를 받았다.

이어진 2부 행사에서는 SBS 드라마 '마이걸'에 출연했던 이동욱 박시연 조계형 등이 게스트로 참석해 즐거운 시간을 보내기도 했다.

행사가 끝난 후 이다해는 500여 국내 팬들과 일일이 악수와 포옹을 나눴으며, 이날 행사에는 일본 중국 홍콩 대만 등 아시아 각국의 해외팬들과 외신 기자들도 참석해 눈길을 끌었다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스, 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

credits:°☆°KoreaStar~亚洲第一个中文繁体论坛°☆° http://www.lovekoreastar.com

by kinkngs

News on LDH' Fmeeting

no detailed translations here..

brief translations:

Everyone sang LDH a Birthday Song and some fans/friends gave her a cake as a present.

She performed a bit of ballet? (this one im not sure.. does she know how 2 dance? :o)

About 500 fans and reporters from China, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan attended her party..

---------------------------------------

Amy.. yea i think she can't admit if that special person is LDW.. she juz gotta be patient for awhile. hehe..

Guest roddy

Aaaawww, honestly speaking, i don't mind if it's not DW oppa as long as they're still good buddies or have this big brother-kid sister relationship. Watching the clips, i jus thot that they are too comfortable touching each other off camera :lol: , u know, if they really like each other in a boy-girl way they'd probably be more shy/awkward about it, know wat i mean? Am i making sense? prolly not :P ...

anyway, we can still enjoy their playfulness & fun, and i hope they stay in touch & look out for each other in future, right?

Guest ripgal

yea.. it's ok of they're not couples 4 me.. cos i have LDW to myself then!! hahahaha....

yes.. they are really close friends and that's wat counts rite? :D

Guest roddy

to yourself?? no way!! u haf to share him with all of us crazy pervies here :P

it's ok, Oppa, u'll never be lonely coz u still have all of us & WE LOVE YOU :lol::lol::lol: !! i really hope he reads this thread & has a good laugh....

Guest ripgal

there's this really funny thing i read in baidu..

it's about a Dong Wook and Da Hae Couple Club..

n their main aim is to do as much and do everything to make them a real couple... :lol:

some ppl were against it tho.. they say RESPECT DAE HAE.. hahahhahah....

Guest hanib

yea.. it's very rare.. cos ppl juz love the leading guy or the gurl.. but we can't juz get rid of our fondness towards the 2..

:ph34r:

that's one of many amazing thingies that My Girl can make :blush:

Anyway , that Da Hae + Dong Wook Couple club you've mentioned sounds awesome :lol: i love it :blush:

q1. do u have some one u like now?

LDH: yes.. * LDH said she has a particular someone*

FANS/CROWD: Is the person Wookie?

LDH: Lee Dong Wook? No it's not him... hehhee.. (she hiding sumthing huh?!)

onnie ah , be true to yourself :blush: :blush: :blush: why did you have to tell another lie like that ??? you've promised to our oppa that you'll stop lying , remember huh ?? :blush: J/K J/K :lol:

Guest kellee

yea.. it's ok of they're not couples 4 me.. cos i have LDW to myself then!! hahahaha....

yes.. they are really close friends and that's wat counts rite? :D

hey Jo .... you want to have him by yourself!!!? .... I'm gonna shoot you my dear .... bwehehe :P

I think, Da Hae is hiding her true feelings ... (aside from being the president of the mukgus, she's also a denial queen ...) :P:lol: golly .... joke

Guest ripgal

hey Jo .... you want to have him by yourself!!!? .... I'm gonna shoot you my dear .... bwehehe :P

I think, Da Hae is hiding her true feelings ... (aside from being the president of the mukgus, she's also a denial queen ...) :P:lol: golly .... joke

hei.. im not gona die.

im already LDW's angel!!! dun u know that?

and angels are not supposed to shoot ppl :lol:

btw.. yeah.. about hanib mentioning about DH..

she's lying again huh? :w00t:

she's juz being YR there.. she has to try hard not 2 reveal their secret...:lol:

Guest ripgal

^ If it was the truth , Yu Rin used her lies to protect GongChan once again :wub: hehe :ph34r:

hahahhaha.. u guys juz crack me up..

but as u guys mentioned.. fib or not fib.. the "feeling" is definitely there..

hei how can so many eyes be wrong?

like in ep 16.. NOBODY TOOK IN YR's LIES.. in fact her lies revealed her true feelings!! :P

Guest roddy

hahaha this is really fun - we're practically re-enacting My Girl now ^__^ .

In that case my contribution is : DW Oppa mus be saying to himself:

-I'll let her go...(before DH's birthday party)

-I can't let her go...(so he wears the "couple" t-shirt as a sign)

-I have to let her go...(so he wears dark glasses so he duzzn't have to look at her eyes when he lets her go)

-I won't let her go...(so he sits close next to her at the birthday party)

-I can let her go...(so he changes seats and sits far away from her at her party)

-I...don't want...to let her go...(so he caves in & gives her chocolates & a CD)

:lol::lol::lol:

Will he/won't he? Is he/isn't he? Are they/Won't they? Aaaaaahhhh, the suspense is killing me!!

Guest ripgal

hahaha this is really fun - we're practically re-enacting My Girl now ^__^ .

In that case my contribution is : DW Oppa mus be saying to himself:

-I'll let her go...(before DH's birthday party)

-I can't let her go...(so he wears the "couple" t-shirt as a sign)

-I have to let her go...(so he wears dark glasses so he duzzn't have to look at her eyes when he lets her go)

-I won't let her go...(so he sits close next to her at the birthday party)

-I can let her go...(so he changes seats and sits far away from her at her party)

-I...don't want...to let her go...(so he caves in & gives her chocolates & a CD)

:lol::lol::lol:

Will he/won't he? Is he/isn't he? Are they/Won't they? Aaaaaahhhh, the suspense is killing me!!

hei all Pervies..

i think we have a really creative and imaginative pervy here.. Roddy

puahahahhahaha.. u juz cracked me up again.. but it sounded logic..

reminiscing over MG n incorporating the moments into real life.. :lol:

Guest roddy

that's prolly why i love YooRin & her "wild" and funny imagination so much .*__*.

Now that the event is over, i'm oredi missing DW....anyone know of the next event he's at / when his movie is coming out?

Guest Fleur

Hahah... We sure are good at linking fiction with reality... I hope we also have the power to MAKE fiction into reality! :D

heheh u gals crack me up hehehe..

abt the "jacket" bwaaah- i mean like what u guy said--if she let him--it's going to coz chaos--fans would be fainting hehehe bwaaahh..

oooh da hae's has a special someone..hehehe like what u guys said--u can't just say it right in the open hehehe..maybe this is a new "relationship" hehehe so u know u wanna enjoy ur privacy hehehe

Guest kellee

pix from Da Hae's bday pary .... (again .... heheehe) :D

3c73fe395aa7a346d69dc6aadcfc49.jpg

dc11f0c024e8c0cc6fe9346c9b48c7.jpg

pervies ... look at that tender loving stare of Da Hae to Dong Wook ...

e4a6a8f2301f5ca114b9886f75ddae.jpg

ab126e698d867e57af3a0857cced8d.jpg

:o

goodness gracious Dong Wook! Are you having some naughty/pervy thoughts? :P:lol:

credit: dwholic

Guest Fleur

Hahah! The last pic is hilarious! You know the more I see these pics, the more I think they're wearing couple suits...

I mean, people usually wear plain coloured clothes, with probably some designs on it. It's not often that we have many striped tops in our wardrobe right? What's the probability of wearing a striped top? Probably 1 in 30? And what's the probability of having 2 people wear striped tops at the same occasion? 1 in 90? And what's the probability of having 2 people wear tops bearing the same colour and kind of stripes at the same occasion? 1 in 270?!? The way I see it... it was pre-arranged. Period. :P