Official Perth Thread!

Antz

arghh im scared about going back to school too. i think they should extend the holidays, the weather is awesome here tho. hell im moving schools baha.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome? It was like...hot, then raining, then cold, then hot. weather here is weird xDDD Argh, I don't want summer to come. I'll probably die >< It's warming up now =/

Guest TrainDriver

well exam results are out, how every1 go? mine were okay, but applic was very disappointing. i hate the weather, i prefer it cold.

Guest phat mole

i screwed up my humanbio ='( and i'm way too scared to tell my parents my results..raahh i'm getting econs back tomorrow..the average for yr 12 econs at rossmoyne was 50%...omgosh omgoshh..i'm way screwed!

i get my mock marks back at the end of this week and next week. I haven't even finished my mocks yet T_T I have a music written exam tomorrow and music practical on friday ahhh T_T T_T T_T

Good luck <3 Kim

and pplz dun worry about mocks too much

most of my teachers sed that mocks is reflection of wat marks u get in tee but mine were wayyyyyyy different^^

Guest rain.lee.bow

haha i got jack as well before and he cut my hair unevenly :( he also did my boyfs hair which looks good. Then i got Sarah the next time and yea it was okay. its so short tho. waiting for it to grow out :D

Guest TrainDriver

i used to go to the main top image place in winthrop and get my hair cut by andrew, but now i prefer this guy who cuts from home.

Guest rain.lee.bow

yay yay! i just had my last mock exam today (chem) and don't go back to school till next week! the weather is so crappy today! yukkk. does anyone know what the weather is like on friday? i wanna go beaching

ongi: I was thinking of going to the winthrop one since I knewthat the guy who owns it works there but I kinda thought that Karawara was way closer hahaha

T_T I won't get 2 of the courses I picked for Year 11 next year. I gotta talk to the person that manages the timetable. Or else I'm going to have to miss the 2 subjects I looked forward to =( iT in Multimedia and Graphic Design xD

Guest ayaka_sorano

haha!^^

There's a Perth thread! I'm from Perth too =)

U guys got ur mock results already? I'm gonna get mine next week!! AHHH so scared -.-"

Which high schools are you guys from?

TEE soon.... oh dear......

Guest `super joeyy

HI GUYS!!!! OMG i didn't even know there was a freakkin perth thread!!! T^T no one told me *cries*

OMG my friend went to see linkin park... he said it was really good... too bad i didn't go =(

but i'm going to M.O.S day festival and Summadayze.. anyone else going to that?? XD

Guest iNtRiguE.

yeah my friend went to linkin park concert last night as well.

he said he was behind first 3 people from the stage so he had a pretty good veiw.

he said it was awesome!

plus they played "faint" last haahha one of the best songs! :lol:

i got my hair cut by andrew in winthrop top image too ~ it was scary how he cut so fast!!! they say you go to get your hair cut at the end of a relationship. i went along for moral support and ended up getting more of an image change. all my hair T_T....

perth has been getting a lot of good concerts this year! does anyone want to go to justin timberlake, by any chance? my friend got tix, but she has exams so she can't go anymore.

Archived