[Drama 2023] The Bait/ Decoy ☘️ 미끼 ✦ Jang Keun Suk/ Heo Sung-Tae/ Lee Elijah

kata48

[News] TEAM H, a music unit led by Jang Keun Suk, has successfully completed the additional performances of the summer special event in Osaka!
"TEAM H" consisting of Jang Keun Suk and sound producer BIG BROTHER will perform "RIGHT NOW in OSAKA" as an additional performance to the special event held at Makuhari Messe Event Hall in April, on July 20th and 21st at the Osaka Castle Outdoor Concert Hall. About 5,000 fans from all over the country gathered in Osaka in the summer.
At 18:00 in the still bright summer sky, the long-awaited performance started with Keun Suk's mischievous shouts of "Osaka~! Oh~so~bo~!" From the beginning, the curtain was opened with the up-tempo "What is your name?"

3130fc59ec98156b1214745d28236a82.jpg

During the performance, Jang Keun Suk said, "I've performed many times at the Osaka-jo Hall next door, but this is my first time at this outdoor concert hall. I was really looking forward to it because it's a venue with a great atmosphere surrounded by nature, and I also carefully researched and prepared myself." Keun Suk, who is often called 'rain man', was blessed with good weather this time, saying, "It was a pity that it rained a lot during our indoor performances, but when we performed outdoors, it turned out to be sunny, so I suggested to the staff that we should hold outdoor performances in the summer. Can everyone come with us outdoors?

0f09802c5d93cd8d24ef7f8289d215b3.jpg

Next, they performed up-tempo numbers, including “Love” and “Thriller,” which were performed live for the first time. While the bubble shower of soap bubbles made the mood even more fantastic, Keun Suk's uniquely lustrous sweet husky voice resounded widely, grabbing the fans' hearts even more.

In the second half when the surroundings get dark, the costumes are completely changed to adult-like resort styles. In contrast to the boys' style in the first half, the audience gave a roar of cheers to the sexy atmosphere. Once the sense of unity between the stage and the audience has increased with the familiar song "Driving to the highway" among fans, the performance will be the highlight. The lively beats of "Take Me" and "Firework" instantly heated up.

During the last song, “Firework,” 8 huge colored balloons were released into the audience, and the fans connected them with a baton.

2c482a262c72552557ed4f221f7988f2.jpg

The encore continued with that momentum, with a line-up of "Feel the beat" and "Gotta Getcha" that excited the artists and the audience together, and the sense of unity at the venue reached its peak. Furthermore, on the second day, it developed into a double encore and completely burned until “SHAKE IT”.

TEAM H's dream of holding a solo outdoor concert in Japan came true after 13 years. Keun Suk stayed on stage even while the end credits were playing, savoring his happiness. And with the fans desperately trying to burn that scene into their eyes, the two-day additional performance in Osaka reached a moving finale.

Spoiler

274d79b3fc756a072386c523b3c4f836.jpg

https://www.koari.net/attention/161005/

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1

[Youtube Ep 12] Balance disclosure? Nose surgery? Bluff? Marriage?

PD replacement? He will tell you everything, come in

[Youtube Ep 13] [VLOG] Keun-jjang's week-long vlog smashing restaurants in Osaka/Tokyo (Japan trip • Billboard concert • Mukbang • Ounwan • Chimiro)

• Like 1

Comments from the viewers in Japan:

1/ Jang Keun Suk's comeback drama after being discharged, his first starring drama in 5 years.
Gun-chan, who plays the role of a detective, is a calm character that is different from the image he has had so far, and that was fresh and good. I was attracted to the unique production, but I was convinced by the director of Paper House Korea! ️Rare Scammer Ho Sung Tae ssi was also very good.

2/ It was also my first time working with Gun-chan~
Somehow even the inside of the police station was dark and I was watching it with my eyes strained~
Until the end, I thought that a cheater was a cheater, but in the end, it was worth seeing. Keun Suk and Heo Sung Tae were really good.

ee1f0e862b3d34d2fc4bb4f5ab9901ed.jpg

3/ Exactly! Why Korean drama suspense is everyone, the screen is so dark.
It is where you don't know what's going on.
The performance of the last two was amazing, wasn't it?

4/ Jang Keun Suk ~ Wait a minute.
Am I only watching Love Rain and Hwang Jini?
It was a different variety charactors.
Anyway, Gun-chan was also good, and HeoSeong Tae-ssi's enthusiastic performance.
5/ Viki has all subtitles
You have to watch Song Tae's original badass character.
It's a stable Gun-chan and it looks interesting.

cre: tw

• Thanks 1

[Youtube Ep 14] [Jang Keun Suk's Spicy] Jamsil Haeju Naengmyeon, Sillim Dijinda Pork Cutlet

[Youtube Ep 15] Supercar maniac Jang Keun Suk's first electric car contract? (Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, Tesla Model X Plaid)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

[Youtube Ep 16] [Initial release] The reason why Jang Keun Suk is rich
Today, Geun-jjang made an emergency call, so I went.
He said he would set up an advertising company and make advertisements himself.
Several ideas emerged from the meeting.

[Youtube Ep 17] ‘What to buy?’ Homemade Gatseongbi Deungchon Shabu Kalguksu

Yummy :D

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, talent donation “A special anniversary for children”
He participates in the 'memorial donation' campaign... "A happy everyday gift for children"

The Korean Committee for UNICEF (Chairman Jeong Gap-young) announced on the 10th that the 'Donation in Commemoration Together' campaign, in which Jang Keun Suk donates his talents, will be held until October 13th.

This campaign was planned with the intention of participating in donations with loved ones on special anniversaries such as birthdays, admissions, employment, and weddings, and to share the warmest and brightest day in the world with children around the world who are in crisis.

As for the campaign, anyone can create a fundraising page on the Korean Committee for UNICEF website and make a commemorative donation with friends. For inquiries regarding commemorative donations, call 02-721-5154.

074a330d19c02f572eb69edca35e23d4.jpg

A social network service (SNS) event is also held for the main character who hosted the campaign and the participants who donated. Organizers share the contents of the commemorative donation campaign and #UNICEF Memorial Donation Event hashtag, and participants share the #UNICEF Memorial Donation Support and #Together Memorial Donation hashtags on Instagram and Facebook. The Korean Committee plans to deliver a small thank-you gift through a lottery.

Actor Jang Keun Suk, who appeared in the campaign video as a talent donation, said, “I participated in this campaign because I wanted to present a happy daily life to children in crisis due to disasters and wars. He expressed his feelings, saying, "I would like to ask for your interest in 'Commemorative Donation Together' so that it can be a special anniversary for not only precious people but also children around the world."

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk, a member of the UNICEF Honors Club, a major supporter group, donated 100 million won for typhoon-stricken children in the Philippines in 2013, 10 million won for flood-affected children in Pakistan in 2022, and emergency relief for children affected by earthquakes in Turkey and Syria in 2023. It has continued its steady support, including donating 100 million won to the Korean Committee for UNICEF.

UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) is the only organization whose role in promoting children's rights is explicitly mentioned in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. It is an organization under the umbrella of the United Nations.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000905822

• Love 1

"Decoy/Bait" - The suspense "#Bait" approaches the mystery when the victim reports that he is killed by a fraudster who is supposed to have died after plotting a series of heinous crimes.

A work that feels like you're searching for the truth while walking in a thick fog, with the opening's suffocating red string and a nightmare-like development. Unpredictable performances by Jang Keun Suk and Ho Seong Tae are amazing.

d870f49444fdc4a90e0e0cea7369faed.jpg

Actor Jang Keun Suk who plays the shadowy detective Gu Do Han who became a police officer from a lawyer hiding the pain and anger of losing his sister in the incident is very good.

With an expression I've never seen before, I'm sure he must have lived his life while blaming himself.
 @drama_siki

• Like 1

Super Junior’s Heechul And Actor Jang Keun Suk Expose Each Other’s Dating Lives
They’ve been friends so long that they know a lot about each other.
Starting from their days as Inkigayo hosts, Super Junior‘s Heechul and actor Jang Keun Suk have been friends for nearly twenty years. When the two recently reunited for "I Am Jang Keun Suk" Youtube, they didn’t hold back in exposing each other’s past love lives and how they’ve changed.
At the mention of Heechul getting rid of his car, Jang Keun Suk remembered the idol driving a fancy ride when they were younger. However, it quickly took a hilarious turn.

Catching Heechul off guard, the actor mentioned an outing that seemed similar to car dates that idols confessed to having. Bursting into laughter, Jang Keun Suk revealed, “In the past, you rode the convertible with a girl at dawn.”
Keeping the laughs going, Jang Keun Suk moved on from the comment so smoothly that Heechul took a moment to realize what was happening. Funnily enough, he soon got his revenge.

883a6db69fa048b7d2f7093eac76b57b.jpg

"No! If we just move on after saying I drove a girl in a convertible, it seems bad. You don’t let me explain. What are you doing? You can’t go with the standard variety show format. I mean, you just can’t reveal my story like that." — Heechul
When asked if they’d date each other if they were women, both of them denied wanting to date each other’s younger self. Heechul revealed that young Jang Keun Suk was surrounded by endless dating options, “At the time, many beautiful women were always sitting next to Keun Suk.”

In fact, Jang Keun Suk had so many women around him that Heechul could barely get his attention back then. Heechul even imitated how he’d have to call his name, “Keun Suk would be sitting and say, ‘Oh, you’re here?’ Then I’d say, ‘Yeah.’”
Heechul’s words seem to hold true even now because Jang Keun Suk himself hinted that he’s always dating someone.
See the close friends hilariously expose a bit about their past dating lives and how they’ve become more mature.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/super-junior-heechul-actor-jang-geun-suk-dating-lives/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
[News] Jang Keun Suk "Bait /Decoy" Exclusive pre-delivery on U-NEXT! DVD release in November
“Asia Top Star” Jang Keun Suk x “Villain Maestro” Heo Sung Tae, gorgeous competition.
A super S-class non-stop crime suspense where a shocking ending awaits at the end of an unpredictable development!
Exclusive advance distribution will start on U-NEXT from September 6, 2023.
DVD release starts on Friday, November 3, 2023!
ce5dce1677031d8b7e38a28972417ade.jpg
* Overwhelmed by “actor” Jang Keun Suk, who is returning to the drama for the first time in five years, he is shaken by the “evil” played by Heo Sung Tae, who made a big break in “Squid Game”! Don't miss the supreme two-star competition!
Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince who is highly popular for leading the Hallyu boom. He gave a good performance as a detective who cast off the image of "handsome" and has a wild appearance, sharp insight and action. Due to a certain incident, he is a shadowy person who quit his job as an elite lawyer specializing in large corporations and became a detective who pursues thugs. As the person himself said that he worked with extraordinary enthusiasm, not only fans but also overseas media praised him, saying, "He created a different career in his acting life."
Chased by him is Heo Sung-tae, who made a strong impression with the role of a villainous thug in the blockbuster drama "Squid Game". He plays many villains and is known as a "world-famous villain".
-Two incidents, past and present, are intertwined with a mysterious message sent from the scene of a serial murder. You won't be able to get out of the thrilling and tense developments set by the director of "Voice" and "Paper House Korea"!
917370fa72442012f1b9b4d6042368b0.jpg
"Empress's Dignity" Elijah Lee, the movie "Parasite Semi-Underground Family" Park Myung-hoon and other talented cast members with outstanding individuality gather!
Lee Elijah is the daughter of a fraud victim in this work, and the case. Enthusiastic performance of a reporter who pursues the truth. She cooperates with the detective played by Jang Keun Suk to hunt down her criminal, and tries to clear her complex feelings and regrets about her parents, who are victims of fraud.
-Voices of rave reviews from inside and outside Korea! Delivered in 186 countries around the world, it won an amazing high score of 9.39.3* overseas!
Since it was distributed on the Korean video distribution site Coupang Play, "Jang Keun Suk's persuasive acting and delicate emotional expression", "Carefully depicting each emotional movement of the characters who are tossed, with suspense elements. Not only is it worth watching as a human drama,” it was highly praised by the domestic media, and won the first place in Coupang Play's popular work.

• Like 1

[Article] Kenjiro Tsuda admires Jang Keun Suk, saying, ``The manly smell is wonderful'' Korean drama ``Bait/Decoy'' trailer released

Korean actor/singer Jang Keun Suk and Heo Sung Tae will co-star in the drama "Bait [Mickey]", which will be available exclusively on U-NEXT from September 6th, and will be released on DVD on November 3rd. Along with the release of the trailer, comments from Kenjiro Tsuda, the voice actor in charge of the narration , have arrived.

Jang Keun Suk, who is returning to the drama for the first time in five years, sheds his previous image of a "beautiful man" and passionately plays the role of a detective who has a wild appearance, sharp insight, and the ability to take action. He plays the role of Goo Do-han, a shadowy character who quit his job as an elite lawyer specializing in large corporations and became a detective who pursues violent criminals due to certain circumstances.

The person being pursued by Goo Do-han (played by Jang Keun-suk) is Heo Sung-tae, who made a strong impression with his role as a villainous thug in ``Squid Game.'' Heo Sung-tae, who has played many villainous roles and is known as a ``world-famous villain,'' plays a man who rises from a thug to a big-money fraudster. He captivates people and plays the role of a character who plays with desire and despair for over 5 trillion won (approximately 500 billion yen) with overwhelming presence, showing off the most evil villain in history. The first co-starring of the two biggest stars in Korea and the unprecedented chemistry are a must-see.

This time, along with the release of the 1-minute trailer version, Kenjiro Tsuda's comment has arrived. He talks a lot about the lead actor, Jang Keun Suk, and what he expects from this work.

77361a67eee52d6290e2b2b4feaea687.jpg

Kenjiro Tsuda's comment:

-- Please tell us your thoughts and impressions after watching this work.
The dark worldview, unique characters, and fast-paced development will immerse you in the story.
--Please tell us what you hope for this work.
I'm looking forward to scenes where characters with heavy fates clash violently. I'm also looking forward to seeing what kind of surprises await in the story.
―Jang Keun Suk is a top star who has been driving the Korean wave boom in Japan since 2009's ``You Are Handsome'', but have you seen him in any of his works? What kind of impression do you get from Keun Suk in this work?
I had a soft and sweet impression of Jang Keun Suk, but in this role, he has a nice manly scent.

--Heo Sung-tae is an actor who quit his job as an employee at a major company and became an actor after an audition program, and in 2021 he made a big break as the villain in "Squid Game." What kind of impression do you get from Songtae in this work?
I get the impression that he enjoys playing the role of a mysterious man on a large scale. His boldness as a charismatic con artist is cool.

--Do you watch Korean suspense dramas or movies? Do you have a favorite work?
I was shocked by the movie ``Parasite''. This is a very impressive work that I love, as it is a well-balanced fusion of entertainment and art based on the social background of South Korea.

―Of course, you are active in dramas as an actor as well as a voice actor. Which character would you like to play, someone who rises from a thug to a charismatic con artist?
Both roles are very difficult and attractive to play, but I am drawn to the shadowy detective. It would be interesting to play a drama about why he quit his job as a lawyer and became a detective.

―This work is structured to pursue the truth while the past and present intersect. Director Kim Hong-sun said that he wanted to be particular about makeup and props in order to tell the story of fraudsters No Sang-chung realistically, so he asked a lot of actors and makeup staff to cooperate. Tsuda-san, you have played a role that ages with make-up like in the drama "Last Man". Do you take care when performing?

First of all, it took a lot of time for the makeup to be completed. And it took me a while to get used to it. I found it interesting that it looked like my face, but it wasn't me.

―In addition to Detective Gu Do Han and Fraudster Noh Sang Chun, this is a work in which various characters appear. In the trailer, were there any characters other than the main character that you were interested in?

I'm curious about the character of the victims' association. In particular, I am paying attention to what kind of drama Jung Na-young (Lee Elijah), who lost her father in a fraud case, will show.

―Are there any scenes or lines in the trailer that left an impression on you?

I'm curious about the line "Noh Sang-cheon is definitely alive." In a modern murder case, the assailant side and the victim side of a past huge fraud case are mixed up, and it is difficult to know who is the culprit. already interesting. Noh Sang-cheon must be alive... The cut where Detective Gu Do Han is lying on the carpet is beautiful.

―Please tell us about the points you want to pay attention to in this work.
The story structure mixes the past and present, the drama of each character, the dark and shadowy images...I'm going to watch it all at once, feeling tingly. I'm looking forward to it.

cre: https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2292948/full/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

[Interview]2023 Korean Wave PLUS "Bait/ Decoy" Interview 

“Bait” attracted attention as Jang Keun Suk’s comeback work after 5 years. He threw away the “handsome” image he had until now and challenged himself with a surprising performance with a wide beauty.
We deliver an interview with him about his thoughts on the work, along with the photos from the filming location.
My hands sweating while reading the script, it was such an exciting piece of work.
Q: This is your comeback after a long time, why did you chose “Bait”?
There was a 5 years hiatus and even during that time, “Bait” was the work that made me want to act again. I remember sweating while reading the script “Bait”

Q: It was such an exciting piece of work?
I thought that if I had to show the audience my acting after a long time, it should be a work like this. Through the role of Gu Do Han, I also had a sense of challenge that I wanted to shatter my existing image.
Q: You said you determined to break away from the existing image. What are your impressions of completed work?
When I tried to break away from my existing image, I was worried that it would be awkward. So from the production preparation stage, I thought about how to act most naturally on all aspects of makeup, costumes, gestures, and acting.
To be honest, I definitely had a desire to destroy myself. When I appeared in a movie called “ Itaewon Murder case”, I was told “ Oh, you can act like that”
This time I wanted to experience catharsis through “Bait” just like before. So, I wanted to break the image of Jang Keun Suk that viewers have had so far and create a new Jang Keun Suk.

814a703801c1cf63e862f19ef6609e56.jpg

Q: I think this is the first time playing a tough detective. How did you prepare for it?
Since this is my comeback project after a long time. I thought a lot about what kind of side I could show. Through the character of Gu Do Han, I thought I would break away from the image I had had so far, and take a new challenge. He expressed a tough man by growing a beard and he also paid attention to maintaining his body shape and physical condition while filming.
Q: What lines or scenes were impressive?
Do Han said to Nayeon (Elijah Lee) “Iam sorry, the scene where Do Han says, I finally know that fraud is heinous crime like murder” was a scene that touched my heart so much that I thought about how to express it.
Another thing to say is, “Do you believe in street villages!” which aslo appears in trailer. I don’t know If I chose this work because I was fascinated by this the words.
Q: Please tell us about any memorable episodes you experience while filming on location.
I was very surprised to be able to film from many different angles. Over the past 5 years, I think cameras have gotten smaller and there have been technological advancements, but I found it interesting that there were a lot of ways to take pictures from unexpressed angles.

Q: It is said that you go back and forth between various eras in the work. Please let us know if there is anything you paid attention to during the production process.
There was a time when we didn’t notice each other passing each other on set because of the makeup. A person I had met and said hello to earlier was passing by, and I thought that someone I had never seen was passing by, so I asked “who is that person?” I was surprised because the makeup so different.
A work that seems to be a culmination of five years of effort to remain faithful to oneself. 

Q: As I have a long acting career, I think it isn’t easy choice to break away from the original character or acting and take on a new challenge. Mr. Jang Keun Suk, did you have any worries or difficulties yourself?
I think the idea of forcing yourself to change and show your changed self is actually dangerous, because the most important thing is to express yourself naturally. Plus, we actors have to trust the script. If you act according to your own thoughts, there will be parts that don’t fit the character. That’s why I created the character not only by thinking about it but also by always consulting with the director and staffs.
And over the past five years, I have put in a lot of effort to have quality time for myself. In the process, I think about what I can gain and think that the work can show that is ”Bait”.
I also received acting training while appearing in this work. It was a really happy time. Because it had been a long time since I had filmed, I felt scared before I started filming and also wondered how I could do well.
However after receiving acting training for these few months, I remembered excitement and joy of acting again. I think it was a very good time because each time I thought about it was meaningful to me.

Q: Please tell us what points you want the viewers of “Bait” pat attention to?

One of the charms of “Bait” is that it is different from other works in that the progresses by listing various times in the past and present. The same person can view an event in different chronological order. And I think it’s very interesting that each person’s different desires, wounds and obsessions are intertwined and go through about 20 years. It’s a plot that goes back and forth between various eras, but thanks to the solid scenario and the director’s detailed direction, you will be able to follow along and enjoy it without getting lost.

cre: TW - yukyung72

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

[News] “Bait [Mikki]” now available on U-NEXT! Jang Keun Suk talks about the unique character “Detective Gu Do Han”
Bait [Mikki]'', a super S-class non-stop crime suspense starring Asia's top star Jang Keun Suk and ``villain maestro'' Heo Sung Tae, is being distributed exclusively in advance on U-NEXT & November 3 DVD release will start from Sunday (Friday).

Jang Keun Suk, the “Asia Prince" who is the driving force behind the Korean boom and is extremely popular. He sheds his previous image of a "beautiful man" and plays the role of a detective with a wild appearance, sharp insight, and action. He is a shadowy person who quit his job as an elite lawyer specializing in large corporations and became a detective chasing violent criminals due to certain circumstances. He said that he worked with extraordinary enthusiasm, and not only fans but also foreign media praised him, saying, "He has created a different dimension in his acting career.''

d990698156709acf8c1f9ab9e864cd07.jpg

The person being chased by him is Heo Sung-tae, who made a big impression with his role as a villainous thug in the hit drama "Squid Game." He has played many villainous roles and is known as a ``world-famous villain'' in this mysterious role of a man who rises from a thug to a big-money fraudster. He plays the role of a character who captivates people and plays with desires and despair over 5 trillion won (approximately 500 billion yen) with an overwhelming presence, showing off the strongest evil side in the history of villains. A must-see for the first time co-starring two of Korea's biggest stars and their unprecedented chemistry!

To commemorate U-NEXT's exclusive advance distribution and DVD release, we have released a video in which Jang Keun Suk talks about his feelings for detective Gu Do Han and secret stories from the production site with Heo Sung Tae, Lee Elijah, and the directors. Masu!
We will also be releasing photos of the DVD SET1, which will be released on Friday, November 3rd!
In this work, Jang Keun Suk plays the role of Gu Do Han, who quit his job as an elite lawyer specializing in large corporations and became a detective who pursues violent criminals. The released video features Jang Keun Suk, Heo Sung Tae who plays Noh Sang Cheon, who rose from a thug to a huge fraudster, and Lee Elijah, who plays Jung Na Young, a reporter who is the daughter of a fraud victim and pursues the truth of the incident.

Director Kim Hong Sung talks about Jang Keun Suk. Regarding the detective Gu Do-han, who he first played, Jang Keun-suk said, "I think he's very lonely.'' When Jang Keun Suk decided to appear in the role, "I didn't want to give an unnatural performance as it was my comeback after five years.'' Express your feelings. Regarding Jang Keun Suk, Heo Sung Tae says, "He is energetic. He's like a beast,'' and Lee Elijah says, "He's cynical and determined. He warms up the mood and is the complete opposite of the image.''

11f6a2ce4d6b11bc898fc28d4c61d633.jpg

Jang Keun Suk also revealed that it was a new challenge, saying, "My character always wears the same costume and never smiles. I wanted to break out of my shell by playing Do-han.'' Director Kim Hong-sung, who cast Jang Keun Suk, said, "The scene where Do-han answers the phone at home clearly expresses his inner self.Even though he lives in a mansion, he has no choice but to sleep on the floor. His past scams, we will witness the incident and the current murder case through Gu Do-han,'' he explains the main points of this work. Jang Keun Suk also appealed, "If you know why a former lawyer is working as a detective, you can understand Do Han's background.''
`Bait [Mikki]'' is a new crime suspense story with an overwhelming sense of tension and unpredictable twists and turns, with maximum addiction risk. Please watch the main drama on U-NEXT, which is being distributed exclusively in advance, and on the DVD released on November 3rd.

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/168335/

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk donates with his fan club for 11 consecutive years... Cumulative donations amount to 1.2 billion won
Actor Jang Keun Suk and his official fan club ‘Cri J’ have continued to engage in volunteer work and donations for 11 consecutive years.

Jang Keun Suk's official fan club ‘Cri J’ opened the ‘11th Jang Keun Suk Birthday Sharing Photo Exhibition’ at Monaco Space, Seocho-gu, Seoul for two days on the 17th (Sun) and 18th (Mon) and donated all the proceeds.

This photo exhibition consists of photos and fan art taken by fans, and fans from all over the world can participate and come to Korea to view the photo exhibition in person. In particular, at the opening ceremony of this photo exhibition, about 400 fans from all over the world gathered to show their positive influence on neighbors in need.

At the ‘11th Sharing Photo Exhibition’, a total of 146 million won in warm donations was collected, including Jang Geun-suk’s donation of 10 million won. This money was raised on the 23rd (Fri) to Namsanwon, a child care facility, Aesin Garden (support for abandoned dog food), Snail of Love (support for surgery for hearing-impaired children), Damwoohoe (surgery for patients with biliary atresia), and Jumong Rehabilitation Center (retarded brain lesion disorder). It was delivered to children’s residential facilities), etc.

71b3c7cfdf92cc32d128aa0b97ae76cf.jpg

‘Jang Keun Suk Birthday Sharing Photo Exhibition’ is an event started by Jang Keun Suk’s official fan club ‘Cri J’ to commemorate Jang Keun Suk’s 20th debut anniversary, and has been running for 11 years this year. The accumulated donations through the Sharing Photo Exhibition totaled 1.19072 billion won, with approximately 1.2 billion won donated, spreading the virtuous cycle of fan culture.

In addition to donating donations, Jang Keun Suk's official fan club 'Cri J' has continued to contribute to the local community by making continuous donations and volunteer work, such as delivering relief goods and briquettes, for 11 years with Jang Keun Suk.

Jang Keun Suk, who meaningfully celebrated his birthday with his fans through the ‘11th Sharing Photo Exhibition’, plans to continue doing good deeds with his fans in the future.
https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001643709

• Thanks 1