Who Do You Miss?

Guest krnballer24

Guest mrs_dbsk

hmph i miss my boyfriend :( he's been in korea this whole summer and he's coming back when i leave for my vacation D':

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest minni_babyy

i miss my crush.

the one who used to talked to me every single day and said he missed me every single day, before he got a girlfriend.

i miss how when i went to work and he volunteered there, he'd talk to me sweetly, and attempt to hold my hands. i miss how we used to talk till 2 in the morning about the stupidest things. i miss how we would randomly talk and time would fly by. i miss how we used to go out with friends, and somehow we'd end up at a table by ourselves. i miss the expression he has on his face when he asks me if i'm ok during work. i miss his caring thoughts and actions that he has done. i miss everything about him. i miss what could have been.

Guest rOothx33

I miss everyone that left me for college, but I'll be seeing them this week! Yay.

And my boyfriend, I suppose. Even if he's sitting next to me... playing games. Hahaha

I miss my friend who went to the USA last november and still isn't back till now...

And i miss our cat who was sent to another house to make babies with another cat haha XD

Guest bubblemilk_tea

I miss my friend who I haven't seen in forever.

I also miss the guy I like who isn't currently online.

I also also miss the way I was able to talk a lot freely with HIM [from above] before he became a "crush".

Guest soulremix.

I miss my best friends.

I miss hanging out with my best friends.

I miss how I was before.

I don't get to see them as much, sometimes not at all.

& the last two aren't people, but yeahh .

Guest babiiqrlxT

I miss my last boyfriend. Why did he have to move? :tears: & I miss my best friends, both of them. One is in Florida and one I haven't seen in awhile because I haven't gone out to hang out lol

Archived