[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

There are too many fave scenes for me to list out all and also some least fave scenes where Hyewon and Minhyuk are concerned. Sorry, I don't dig Minhyuk at all ! :rolleyes: When I repeat my viewing, I would skip parts where these two are together, although I admit they are essential to the whole storyline ! B)

I laughed when JE gatecrashed the party using YJ's invitation card and he asked her " How did you get here" - meaning how did she get entrance to the party and she replied "By public transport" !!! :D:P:lol:

FH is my cure for the blues or depression for Ijuksa ! :phew::D

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

yeah.. wanna share my fave scene! i love the one most when Ji Eun were back from Ilsan (YJ's parents house) and caught him red handed eating bibimbap! it was really hillarious when he choked and she do 'sorts of things' to him...hahha... the NG was nice too! ^_^

hahaha~ i loved that part too!!! i liked it when ji-eun was like, slapping his back and then rubbing his arms and she goes "but y are ur arms so long?" :D wat a funny thing to say!

I laughed when JE gatecrashed the party using YJ's invitation card and he asked her " How did you get here" - meaning how did she get entrance to the party and she replied "By public transport" !!! :D:P:lol:

ooohhh~ that's one smart richard simmons answer right there!!! :w00t:

The lives of Lee Youngjae and Han Jieun.

the fateful plane ride together where they first met...

1759006763nw.jpg

the kiss that started it all.....

1354492622yr.jpg

fairy tale wedding ? :P

1376196127ff.jpg

this 'honeymoon' almost turned into a real one... :P

1898153539ax.jpg

having some fun here...

1376200280en.jpg

To be continued........

• Like 1

the other woman who rocked and upset the marriage... :angry:

1758920822ve.jpg

the pain of divorce...

1354492919uj.jpg

1354493135lb.jpg

the dilemma of going back to what he painfully gave up....

1354512524nu.jpg

meanwhile JE is missing YJ

1354512892lz.jpg

the kiss that sealed their love forever... :D

1354501966jp.jpg

and they live happily ever after ! :lol:

1354485154qh.jpg

Source : fan's blog/site

• Like 1

It's amazing that such a simple storyline can make Full House into a big hit. Bi and SHG acted so naturally and well together that they had become a dream couple for die-hard fans ! :P Till now, I cannot see their fantastic chemistry copied or acted out in other dramas. :lol: There are nice dramas after FH but none of the chemistry can beat this one ! :P

• Like 1

Aww, I love Full House!!! Those pics bring back soooo many memories... :D

These ice-skating NGs were funny ! :D Bi had to act as though he could not skate when in actual fact he can ! :) And he did not know (or did he?) that SHG was a national ice-skater before ! He took a turn and was surprised to see her so far on the other side of the rink, the look on his face is funny ! :lol:

Wendy, if you have that NG, could you upload it please? I don't think I've seen it! Thanks in advance. :]

I didn't know that SHK was a national ice-skater either! I just thought it was one of her hobbies, haha. Wow, I have so much to learn about her still :lol:

Almost 100 pages!! 아자 아자 화이팅!

Aww, I love Full House!!! Those pics bring back soooo many memories... :D

Wendy, if you have that NG, could you upload it please? I don't think I've seen it! Thanks in advance. :]

I didn't know that SHK was a national ice-skater either! I just thought it was one of her hobbies, haha. Wow, I have so much to learn about her still :lol:

Almost 100 pages!! 아자 아자 화이팅!

Sorry, I don't know how to upload links or files ! PC "pabbo" ! :unsure: All the NGs were in the Director's Cut DVD set. :P

Maybe some kind person here can do it for you ? :D:sweatingbullets:

These ice-skating NGs were funny ! :D Bi had to act as though he could not skate when in actual fact he can ! :) And he did not know (or did he?) that SHG was a national ice-skater before ! He took a turn and was surprised to see her so far on the other side of the rink, the look on his face is funny ! :lol:

yes please could someone upload this file for us to see? I want to see his cute face.

I hope someone kind and sweet could upload this NG pretty please?

thank you!!

edit:

didn't realize it was the 100th page.

Happy 100th page everyone!! Aja aja fighting!!! *JiEun Style* :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

Wohoo!!!! the 100th page!

Gotta read backlogs....Been missing out on my favourite drama!

Now that my exams are over, I've got 3 whole months to watch it!!!! Yay!!!!

I dunno whether this has been posted before.

040817_KBS_Yeoyu Manman_(Full house - 사랑과전쟁)

FH%20-%20kbs.JPG

Filefront link

Size: 32.7 MB

Duration: 1:58 minutes

Format: avi

Credits: Rosejin/My Jeong Jihun

Watch out for the part where Han Eun-jung nearly kisses Bi on the lips. Haha.

By the way, I was having trouble viewing this with Windows Media Player but it worked fine with Crystal player. ~weird~

hahah....you own the 100th page!

yey, 100th page!!!

great job fullhousers, AJA, AJA :excl:

mei , you're just in time for the 100th page. welcome back :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

im looking for music videos of FULL HOUSE...

where do i find lots of vid links????

You can try YouTube. They have loads of nice vids of Full House. But of course the quality ain't that good.

I'm re-watching FH again for the gazillionth time. I'm now on my fave ep, Episode 10. How about you gals, what's your favorite episode, (if any)?

Sorry, nope. I loved all the episodes. I can't tell which is nicer than the other.

Fav scenes: (mostly those that made me laugh a lot!) JE trying to carry Grandma back into the house, the Gom Se Ma Ri scenes, JE running from the house to meet MH, the part where JE kicked the swing when YJ was sitting on it, (I believe there are more but my brain is kinda blocked right now).

I'm watching it again, right now, but in Cantonese though. The dubbing is just horrible. When someone talks, the background sound/music just stops. When they stop talking you'll hear the background sound/music again, then it'll stop again when they start talking. It's annoying <_< But if it's in mandarin, it's fine. I guess they put less effort into the cantonese dubs. Anyways back to Full House. This is definitely the funniest drama I've seen. The funniest part in the drama was when Song Hye Gyo was picking up Bi's grandma but she keeps falling off :lol:

Yeah, dubbing sux. Luckily the one sold in Malaysia has the original Korean conversations. I didn't like the Mandarin-dubbed version they showed on TV.

I`m sorry, I stopped at like the 7th page or so. I was wondering does anyone have the translation/sub for this whole series I can print out? I just rented it from the market, but I don`t understand. T_T

Thanks in advance!

--H!P

Would you just like a "detailed description" of the whole drama? I know where you can get one but it's not really that great as there are some errors here and there.

yes please could someone upload this file for us to see? I want to see his cute face.

I hope someone kind and sweet could upload this NG pretty please?

thank you!!

edit:

Er....which NG is that? I'm too lazy to look through my CDs right now.

Congrats! You own the 100th page!!!

mei , you're just in time for the 100th page. welcome back :D

Yes, just in time! Lucky me! Hehe...

Thanks!

AJA AJA FULL HOUSERS!!!!!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Full House aired on US's iaTV on 23rd January 2006

Okay, so I'm a little late posting this, but, hey, more people will get to know about Full House now!!!! More Fans!

fh2nk1nz.jpg

Full House screened on January 23, 2006 on imaginAsian TV (iaTV) in USA

More info here:

http://www.iatv.tv/drama/633/

Fans in US can also participate in this contest to win tickets to RaiNY Day!

http://www.iatv.tv/rain_concert/winsome.php

Credits: Raina@Rain's Scent// Jessica@Rain International

eyeglass37bk.jpg

i've always like Bi with this look..its the same look he wore to SHK's 'My Girl and I' VIP premiere wasnt it?

Full House aired on US's iaTV on 23rd January 2006

Okay, so I'm a little late posting this, but, hey, more people will get to know about Full House now!!!! More Fans!

fh2nk1nz.jpg

Full House screened on January 23, 2006 on imaginAsian TV (iaTV) in USA

More info here:

http://www.iatv.tv/drama/633/

Fans in US can also participate in this contest to win tickets to RaiNY Day!

http://www.iatv.tv/rain_concert/winsome.php

Credits: Raina@Rain's Scent// Jessica@Rain International

Yay..more fans for Full House!

And we MADE it..HAPPY 100TH FULL HOUSERS!!

AJA AJA HWAITING! :D