[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

hi fullhousers!!!:)

(saving the thread..hehe!!)

fullhouse did really well here in the philippines..:) i remember the network that aired it here has lots of special feature on this drama and the effects it has on the filipinos..there was this interview with a boy (i think he was like 10-12 years old) who was really into kdramas in general, and fullhouse in particular..it was funny because he was asked to sing the "3 bears song" (filipino version) with the dance, as performed by JiEun in fullhouse..:) i think he was a bit gay..hehe!! also, the "monkey" stuff toy that YoungJae and JiEun were playing with in the last episode? A lot of that kind surfaced here in the philippines, too, especially during the holidays..i'm sure the idea to sell those "monkeys" were from fullhouse..they were really cute!!:)

and when fullhouse ended, it was shown again due to public demand..the rewind (as what it's called here) shows short clips of Bi as a singer, his various performances and concerts..:) a reporter/journalist also went to fullhouse (the house) in korea and provided a tour of the house plus an interview with Bi and HyeGyo. I remember i was waiting infront of the tv 30 minutes before it aired and clapping everytime it was plugged on tv..hehe!!! If i remember it correctly, Bi was wearing a white suit and HyeGyo was in black blouse. PD Pyo was also there, wearing a tshirt. Hehe!! It was just a short interview, too bad. Both Bi and HyeGyo were a bit awkward with each other. Still, for a fullhouse lover, it was heaven to see them again after the series ended.

missing all of you here..

aja aja everyone!!!

:)

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1860 ]

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^shinebi ..I luv ur banners!!they're soo nice!! *saving*

^^i was in the philippines for a holiday when i saw Full HOuse in TV..everyone was watching it!! imean every1!!..old, young, men or women..coz even my uncles watched it!! whenever it starts ppl will shout outside and say "Full HOUSE!!!" and automatically they''ll go inside co they dnt dare to miss it!!hehehe....

Wen i saw it I ddnt see most eps..probably just 4 episdes coz we hav 2 go bak...wen I wnt here I srched the internet jzt to dwnload it and watch it from beginning to end..until now i kepp watching it over and over again for the nth time!! :D

^^yep the 'ring rumour' made me smile..i wish they'll b 2geder sumday!!hehe :phew:

Guest foziahm

Yeah, sure. I'll PM you 'cos it's quite lengthy.

Hi strungout!!! Long time no see.

dear may yee chan,

is it possible for me to get a copy of that instructions too.

many thanks

Hi! Made this for all fullhousers......

bishg1.jpg

please make more...i luv it!wish they have a photoshoot like this ..both wearing white..and of course SHK has to be seating on Bi's lap..to get this pose :P:D:D

I only recognized Song Yoon Ah, Choi Ji Woo and Kim Seung Woo.

thats all the celebrities i know too. :)

Is it me or is that Episode 13 on ANYONE's CB isn't working! I have 14-16, but I can't continue because Ep.13 won't download anywhere!

Also, is there a CB with NG's in them? Thanks

Guest honey_ping

please make more...i luv it!wish they have a photoshoot like this ..both wearing white..and of course SHK has to be seating on Bi's lap..to get this pose :P:D:D

He...he...he....glad you love it...... :):D

Another one but.........wit WonBin in it since he's another great couple with SHK......if you don't mind.....Gosh...this is a Full House thread but.......i hope you don't mind....

bihgswbhotness2.jpg

Another one but.........wit WonBin in it since he's another great couple with SHK......if you don't mind.....Gosh...this is a Full House thread but.......i hope you don't mind....

oohh you're good! :D i dont mind WonBin..he's one of my fave actor..but i prefer the Bi-Kyo collabo,ya heard? :lol: gosh that looks like a great movie poster starring the 3 of them..hmm..what would be the title of that movie? :lol: i'm reminded of the new MBC drama Wolf ,because Eric and Uhm Tae Woong are fighting over Han Ji Min in it. :lol: of cuz i would want Bi to "get the girl" if its in the case of the 'honey ping's' movie...hehe..

thanx for sharing!

Guest shinebi

bishg1.jpg

They look so good together... CUTE WALLIE Honey ping! <3

bihgswbhotness2.jpg

OMG this one is sexy!! I like how Bi and Won Bin are both with her... hummm... looks like it would make a nice cover for a drama!!! I'd like to see something like this... except it would be hard to chose who SHG should go with....

bihgswbhotness2.jpg

I LOVE this one!! I also love WB and he is my second fave to be with SHG hehehehe. My numero uno fave need not be explained of course :P

Gosh if all three playing in one drama......I can't even imagine it.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^WHOAH!! I luv the TRio..BI-SHG-WB!!!..I luv the pic..I would want to c them 3 together in a drama tooo!!!..WHOAHH!!!

:D..Do you mind if I save them!?!..Coz i'm luvin' it honey_ping!!!heheeheheh

oh! i have a question?

does anybody know the actor's name that played uh..rain's brother in this drama. -_-! i'm so stupid, and i'm not very familiar with actors, just music. sorry! so if anyone knows, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^his brother? do u mean kim sung soo? yoo min-hyuk, the guy who liked ji-eun as well? coz if u meant him, i dont think he and rain are brothers in this drama...jst good friends i suppose.. :)

They look so good together... CUTE WALLIE Honey ping! <3

OMG this one is sexy!! I like how Bi and Won Bin are both with her... hummm... looks like it would make a nice cover for a drama!!! I'd like to see something like this... except it would be hard to chose who SHG should go with....

whew..can you imagine..the 3 of them together on screen? :) that'd be great.but of course i'd want Bi's character to be with SHK's character then.i mean..come on,just look at honey ping's poster ..SHK's "leaning" on Bi..that means she needs him more,and Bi's stance in the poster is like..he's always there for her,he'll be her strength,they'll need each other to survive..etc etec..unlike Wonbin who's kinda like shielding SHK ,which means he'll probably "sacrifice" his love to protect her or something(i.e let her have her happiness with Bi!) :lol: now if that doesnt make me sound like one hella delusional drama fan,nothing will *jeez..honey ping can you give the WB+SHK+BI drama a title already!!?!* :rolleyes::lol:

bi and shk does look like they are uncomfortable with each other during some interviews though..

B) Actually..the only time i thought that they looked uncomfortable was the Jessica Soho interview for a Filipino channel..and that was probably because it had been quite some time since they saw each other and they were aware of the fact that a lot of people actually want them to be together and stuff :wub: ,and what with all the rumours and the gossip.i thought they look really okay and comfortable in most of the FH's interviews in makings and behind-the-scenes clips.especially since i've been doing caps of those clips..and it looked more obvious in frame-by-frame mode :lol: they always have this..something.. between them.just chemistry i guess.

talking abt caps..here's another..sorry for the very bad quality ..the clip i have isnt that good..i love how comfortable they looked in this one :D

fhbkngn1.jpg

fhbkngn2.jpg

Guest cutiebear

hey Full Housers! I was bored and made some banners of our fav couple! They're kinda blah... but have fun looking...

BS1.jpg

BS4.jpg

BS2.jpg

BS3.jpg

Anyone can use them as long you you credit me..

wow great ^shinebi^ ! it's really Bi-Kyo for me!!! :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

dear may yee chan,

is it possible for me to get a copy of that instructions too.

many thanks

Yep, OK.

Is it me or is that Episode 13 on ANYONE's CB isn't working! I have 14-16, but I can't continue because Ep.13 won't download anywhere!

Also, is there a CB with NG's in them? Thanks

This CB has all the episodes + NGs and anything you want on full house. :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/sexybi