[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^ WHOAH another..story with a 'kind of' same "story"...

If it is just a rumour..it still made me SMILE...and jumped for JOY...But I really Wish It was trUe like everY1 else here...!!

:D

Haha, how I wish those articles would be true!! I'm not so sure right now though... I agree with all those people that it seems skeptical. xD. But my fangirl side is JUMPING FOR JOY!!

I stand by my previous comment that Bi seemed to like Hye Kyo before.

I agree! He seemed to like her a lot; he mentioned that the ending scenes were his favorite, and his expressions were always so cute and "in love" when he was around her. I was re-watching his I Do performance at the KBS Awards as well, and since we all agreed that he was looking at Hye Kyo, I was paying close attention: I couldn't help but notice that he was looking to his left when he said his first "I do" and he was smiling...

Lol, I love Bi-Kyo too much. :rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

In one recent news item from Taiwan, Rain said he doesn't wish to have a girlfriend right now because he is so busy, so he wouldn't be able to protect her (hmm... sounds like something Lee Young Jae would say. hehe).

So all those rehashed Bi-Kyo articles are just, well, rehashed. Nothing that we haven't seen before.

I do wish they were true, though. :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Haha, how I wish those articles would be true!! I'm not so sure right now though... I agree with all those people that it seems skeptical. xD. But my fangirl side is JUMPING FOR JOY!!

I agree! He seemed to like her a lot; he mentioned that the ending scenes were his favorite, and his expressions were always so cute and "in love" when he was around her. I was re-watching his I Do performance at the KBS Awards as well, and since we all agreed that he was looking at Hye Kyo, I was paying close attention: I couldn't help but notice that he was looking to his left when he said his first "I do" and he was smiling...

Lol, I love Bi-Kyo too much. :rolleyes:

hehehe... I watched his "I Do" performance so many times and noticed that too! It makes me scream inside just thinking how cute this couple would be if they actually got together. But I must agree with everyone regarding the rumors. Both of them are too busy right now pursuing their careers, so I'd rather they'd wait until both are ready for a real relationship if there are any sparks between them. In the mean time I'm satisfied w/ my Full House episodes to fulfill my dreams of this couple.

BUT, there is a 'faked' frontal embrace! When YJ invites MH home for lunch and pretends that JE is pregnant. He crushed her to him in a few frontal embraces to keep her from blurting out the truth! :lol: It was more like squeezing her to keep her quiet and to fake happiness! Hahahah!! I love that scene and the NGs of that scene!! :lol::P

yeah! a fake one but a super tight one at the same time. :):rolleyes:

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

Are Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

i like the heading too. :)

I thought this was August of 2005.if it was then i will have little doubt only.

but why are they building up this rumor again? bcoz bi was at the premiere of shk's movie?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am so with you. B) I can eat a truckload of humble pies myself. Seriously though, you're right about Bi as not the type of person to do things halfway. I am sure he would cut back on his activities if he had a serious GF. He is not stupid to do that now! Better not be with Hye Kyo please ... or it might just be another breakup story.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

Timing is everything, how true! I always believe if SHG didn't date LBH at the time of FH, Bi & SHG will be a couple after FH. So it may not be a bad thing that thing is as it is, since if they are a couple, their relationship will certainly be put to a sternous test with both so busy with their careers right now. So I am just hoping these two will find each other again later in life when the timing is right for both ^^ *writing novel mode off*

Ok ok please don't kill me for my babbling, I am a Cancer (very imaginative according to horoscope :P ) and one of my hobby IS reading romance novel hehehehe.

In one recent news item from Taiwan, Rain said he doesn't wish to have a girlfriend right now because he is so busy, so he wouldn't be able to protect her (hmm... sounds like something Lee Young Jae would say. hehe).

So all those rehashed Bi-Kyo articles are just, well, rehashed. Nothing that we haven't seen before.

I do wish they were true, though. :)

LMAO, I just finished my FH marathon and the same thought did come to me too. Bi is not actually take relationship advice from LYJ, is he? But well LYJ did get the girl in the end so who knows .... :phew:

yeah! a fake one but a super tight one at the same time. :):rolleyes:

i like the heading too. :)

I thought this was August of 2005.if it was then i will have little doubt only.

but why are they building up this rumor again? bcoz bi was at the premiere of shk's movie?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I think Chinese media, they like to have at least one love scandal for each celebrities. Since Bi hasn't been linked with anybody recently, they have to dig old news lah.

Anyway:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FULL HOUSERS HERE!

Wish all of you and BI lots of happiness, success, and health in the coming year. Aja2 fighting!

Guest strungout

Timing is everything, how true! ... it may not be a bad thing, since if they are a couple, their relationship will certainly be put to a sternous test with both so busy with their careers right now. So I am just hoping these two will find each other again later in life when the timing is right for both

Yup, I agree with Skylar and Naoise that Timing is essential. If their relationship were to succeed then Bi and SHK must have time for each other!! I would hate for them to be together and then break up. I would want wedding bells and kids for them....heheh!

and before I forget ............

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!! :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yup, I agree with Skylar and Naoise that Timing is essential. If their relationship were to succeed then Bi and SHK must have time for each other!! I would hate for them to be together and then break up. I would want wedding bells and kids for them....heheh!

So true. Your post made me smile!!! :):D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!...reading all ur backlogs makes me SMILE...hehe..and keep my hopes high..bcoz every1 here agrees that they should b 2geder sumday!! HAAAYYY!!!

I would hate for them to be together and then break up. I would want wedding bells and kids for them....heheh!

Exactly, it will break my heart tp see them break up. Bells & Kids indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we are getting ahead of ourself? :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FULLHOUSERS!

i am watching KBS awards right now and are on the couples award part. ahhhh....reminds me of last year when shk sings 'gom se mari' and bi gently pats her back for support... :rolleyes::wub: it was their night...missing them....

wedding bells and kids! ...... hmmm... i like the sound of it :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FULLHOUSERS!

i am watching KBS awards right now and are on the couples award part. ahhhh....reminds me of last year when shk sings 'gom si mare' and bi gently pats her back for support... :rolleyes::wub: it was their night...missing them....

wedding bells and kids! ...... hmmm... i like the sound of it :D

hi gemt, do you know where i can get this clip? thanks in advance :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

hi gemt, do you know where i can get this clip? thanks in advance :D

Uploaded for you!!!!

SHK singing Gom Se Ma Ri at 2004 KBS drama awards

jhx91l.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t9gkkl

Size: 5.19 MB

Duration: 1:37 minutes

Format: asf

I love that clip. SHK seemed kinda embarrased singing it. Bi was so cute dancing along to the song. :D

Guest forgetmeNOT

Hi everyone! i'm a new fan of full house...i was just wondering, i've only seen bits and parts of the drama so i was looking to see if anyone had links or website i can go to to dl? i already requested in the request thread, but yeah..thanks!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^ u can go to www.my5minutes.com ..then search Full House..you'll find all episodes, NG's and other related SHK and Bi stuff there aswell.!!

all u have to do is register then search in the search engine..then right click of the ones u want and save target as...I think..hope this helps coz...here's where I got my whole eps from!!..