[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

mei-yee!!!! :D

so happy to catch you here..hehe!!!yah, i'm still on holidays though i brought home some work to do. still on my scrapbook preparations..haven't actually started it..hehe!!! :D

do have your daily dose of fullhouse..i'm sure youngjae and jieun will cheer you up and give you energy to do all you school and other stuffs.. :D

happy new year fullhousers!!! :)

Guest strungout

Hi, I just voted. I'm not surprised they are winning!!! :D They make such a special couple onscreen! :)

Hiyah Storme, can't wait to see your scrapbook.

Mei Yee, when's your next holiday? Just remember schooling is still better than work. Tons better.......

To all fullhousers ... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Aja Aja Fighting!! :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

mei-yee!!!! :D

so happy to catch you here..hehe!!!yah, i'm still on holidays though i brought home some work to do. still on my scrapbook preparations..haven't actually started it..hehe!!! :D

do have your daily dose of fullhouse..i'm sure youngjae and jieun will cheer you up and give you energy to do all you school and other stuffs.. :D

happy new year fullhousers!!! :)

Hey hey. I forgot what I wanted to say. :P

Hi, I just voted. I'm not surprised they are winning!!! :D They make such a special couple onscreen! :)

Hiyah Storme, can't wait to see your scrapbook.

Mei Yee, when's your next holiday? Just remember schooling is still better than work. Tons better.......

To all fullhousers ... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Aja Aja Fighting!! :)

Hi!!! Yes they are!!!! I was glad to see them at the top spot too. :w00t:

My next hols? Lunar New Year. Not exactly a holiday for me as it's in between my exam period. So will be studying/cramming during supposed hols. :(

while watching SANGDOO, i realized that LYJ and HJE never had a tight embrace in Full House. i mean the embrace as in the couple are facing each other.

refresh my memory please... :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^ now u mention it I agree..never realised dat b4!!! they never had a tight embrace...( I ddnt really lyk their embrace at the end of eps 16...)LOL..

^^ I voted for BI and SHK as well...

Guest strungout

while watching SANGDOO, i realized that LYJ and HJE never had a tight embrace in Full House. i mean the embrace as in the couple are facing each other.

refresh my memory please... :)

Hi, You know what, you're right!! :blink:

They have never actually embraced facing each other! But I remember hoping they would at episode 15 when he returns from the temple and waits for her at the house. She comes home and starts to cry when she sees him (recognises his back) and then he turns round and sees her crying.I honestly thought they would rush into each other's arms for a grand finale!! But no ..... anyway I'm not complaining becos if they had, we wouldn't have YJ trying to woo JE!! and we wouldn't enjoy his comical yet sweet attempts at it! heheh! :lol:

BUT, there is a 'faked' frontal embrace! When YJ invites MH home for lunch and pretends that JE is pregnant. He crushed her to him in a few frontal embraces to keep her from blurting out the truth! :lol: It was more like squeezing her to keep her quiet and to fake happiness! Hahahah!! I love that scene and the NGs of that scene!! :lol::P

Annyeong Full Housers!did everybody have a great Christmas? :)

They have never actually embraced facing each other!

true dat,true dat. B) i think i realized this after my second viewing of Full House..i remember going like.."wait a minute..have i seen them in an actual face to face embrace?"..oh well...FH was still great to watch tho,and we can always imagine them doing so, cant we? :P:D

MOre piccies of Full House....from the ol' blog..

Welcome to FULL HOUSE...LEE YOUNG JAE AND HAN JI EUN'S HOUSE OF LOVE..

img_1767327_694312_2.jpg

img_1767327_765720_2.jpg

img_1767327_765720_3.jpg

img_1767327_694312_1.jpg

img_1767327_774059_1.jpg

img_1761578_692168_0.jpg

img_1767327_774059_3.jpg

img_1663714_676221_0.jpg

img_1767327_765720_4.jpg

What you said about the "no embrace" thing is true. Ah, so frustrating now that I think about it. :) If I ever see those two in a big hug, I swear, I will just die from happiness.

:D Have fun Skylar, let's hope she likes it as much as we all do! My best friend unfortunately doesn't like it :(

Thanks. She came late so we only finished episode 3. :( I sent her home with the DVD and asked her to take her time. :D

some more...

img_1767327_774059_2.jpg

img_1663714_676221_1.jpg

seems like there are memories of YJ and JE at every corner and nook of the house :)

img_1767327_833248_0.jpg

img_1767327_823509_0.jpg

where it all began...

img_1619035_694533_3.jpg

fh_010.jpg

img_1635195_652322_0.jpg

img_1635195_652322_2.jpg

<sigh>....i love Full House...

Guest idolize

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

Are Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars,both 23,have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that thier love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain,whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House,had comforted her-- and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours,new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Well here another Song Hye Kyo and Rain paired up which made the news..

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

Are Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars,both 23,have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that thier love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain,whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House,had comforted her-- and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours,new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Well here another Song Hye Kyo and Rain paired up which made the news..

that's a cute heading... :P

hopefully this is true. but i must confess i'm a bit skeptic since this kind of rumour have been floating around for sometime now. but if its true then i am happy!!! :D

thanks 'idolize' for the article.

this is the original article posted by 'moi' at shk thread

scan.jpg

source: The New Paper (December 30th, 2005) Page 30 -- Singapore tabloid

:)

thanks bm05om for the pictures, never seen the bird's eye view sketch before. :)

hi guys!!

that news from singapore was like, "what?" :o though i (or all of us,maybe...hehe!!) was ecstatic after reading it, like gemt, i was also doubtful whether it was true or not..when i read it was from a tabloid, my hopes of it being true flew out the window, so to say..still, the news made me smile and wished hard that there is something real about it :D that tabloid wouldn't have published it if there was no basis, even just a little..hehe!! wishful thinking.. :D anyway, thanks idolize for posting that news..it sure was a great way to put a smile on everyone here.. :)

i so miss bi-kyo.. :(

aja aja everyone!!!

I doubt if the news is true. What they said in the article is a rehash of things I have seen before. It is pure speculation.

P.S.

I stand by my previous comment that Bi seemed to like Hye Kyo before. Now, Bi seems too busy for L-O-V-E. :)

Here's another skeptic about the news. I am with Skylar, I think Bi is too busy right now for L-O-V-E. And the news itself, nothing new really.

Bi seems to be a guy who don't like to do things half way, so I doubt he will want to have a serious relationship now with his kind of schedule.

Anyway if it's true I will be willing to eat any humble pies and will scream like mad with happiness hahahahaha

Guest strungout

I'm afraid I have to agree with all the sceptics and assume the article is just a rumour. ;)

It was a lovely dream though, while it lasted. It could still come true though once Bi 'retires' from showbiz at age 30. :P heheh! I'll never give up while both are single!! :D

Thanks for all the lovely pics ....I've not seen them yet.

Here's another skeptic about the news. I am with Skylar, I think Bi is too busy right now for L-O-V-E. And the news itself, nothing new really.

Bi seems to be a guy who don't like to do things half way, so I doubt he will want to have a serious relationship now with his kind of schedule.

Anyway if it's true I will be willing to eat any humble pies and will scream like mad with happiness hahahahaha

I am so with you. B) I can eat a truckload of humble pies myself. Seriously though, you're right about Bi as not the type of person to do things halfway. I am sure he would cut back on his activities if he had a serious GF. He is not stupid to do that now! Better not be with Hye Kyo please ... or it might just be another breakup story.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

Rain& Song Hye-kyo: friendship changes to love

http://english.sina.com/life/1/2005/1228/59712.html

2005-12-28 03:27:11 Xinhua English

BEIJING, Dec. 28-- Romance between South Korean singer and actor Rain and actress Song Hye-kyo did not end on screen.

According to South Korean media, the lovers in the TV romance"Full House" are developing a real-life love affair.{

The news was reported to media by an unnamed film industry source. The romance was said to have begun in August 2004 when the two were shooting"Full House". Friendship changed to love when Rain consoled Song over the breakup with her boyfriend Lee Byung-hun.

The two South Korean 23-year-olds are low-key about the reported affair, but tabloids were quick to connect rumors of Song's short visits to the United States during the past year with Rain's music training there. News of their overseas dating was widely spread on the Internet.

The rumor was denied by Song's agent, who said:"The two didn't have any private contact after the shooting of&Full House', let alone dating."

In June, Song broke up with actor Lee Byung-hun, and according to a showbiz insider, Lee soon fell in love with his co-star Choi Jin-woo in the TV series"Beautiful Days".

(Source: Shenzhen Daily/Agencies)