[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi! May I use this GIF? They both look so cute! Also, does anyone know where I can download the full version of the KBS Award 2004 show? w/ Bi and SHK. Thanx in advance!

And thanx for keeping the thread alive! I always rewatch FH after watching IJUKSA just so I can see Bi's smiling face again!

Yeah, sure you can use it. It's not mine anyway. I got it from somewhere and I forgot where I got it from. *forgetful me*

hi guys...i know this might not be the right thread to post it but to all Full Housers here who are also fans of Bi...please vote for him as Artist of the Year for 2005. here's the link:

Bi-Artist of the Year 2005

Vote Here

right now we need all the help we can get....he's currently in 2nd place. just click below his pic & then click the LEFT button below the page to vote. thanks! aja aja fighting! :D

-------------------

edit: you can vote as many times you want!

I've voted so many times already liu_xing! Is he still in second place? Must vote more.

Eh? I can't imagine Dong Wook (I finally got his name!!!!!) having blonde hair and doing ballet. That'll be funny.

Thanks for uploading cecilia. I might wanna download the previews.

Guest hanhan04

Hi! May I use this GIF? They both look so cute! Also, does anyone know where I can download the full version of the KBS Award 2004 show? w/ Bi and SHK. Thanx in advance!

And thanx for keeping the thread alive! I always rewatch FH after watching IJUKSA just so I can see Bi's smiling face again!

Actually, you are not alone, lilsh0rtnancy. I know a lot of people do that! :D:D:D

hi fullhousers!! ;)

hehe!!i'm still online..woohoo,it's friday!!! (gotta help keep this thread alive...:)

so, he was named dongwook in fullhouse :)(thanks mei_yee..)..i was really trying hard remembering his name in the drama but it escaped me..hehe!!! yah, he was blonde and he did ballet..he was funny..i think his role was a bit gayish..:)

my friend told me not to bring my fullhouse cds home for christmas (i'm going home to our province this holidays :) she wants to borrow it, ..i'm going to miss fullhouse then, during the holidays.. will just watch my various fullhouse clips for my daily dose..hehe!!!

aja aja everyone!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1300 ]

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yeah. I just found out only too. I could never remember his name. And what was JE's other friend's name? I also forgot. :P

It's a Friday and I'm not happy. Got a presentation on monday and I have to prepare for it. Looks like I can't rest during this weekend. *sigh* *must think of Gom Se Ma Ri - need cheering up!*

Guest c3cilia

lilshortnancy..didn' know you're here too..keke...

but anyway..if you need that file..i can try to upload it via clubbox if you don't mind..

hmm, jieun's other friend, dongwook's wife was named heejin or something..hehe!!i must check it when i come home tonight, just to be sure..:)

she's really cute and funny, too though sometimes she's childish..:)

goodluck mei_yee on the presentation..aja aja!!!

take care everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1300 ]

Guest mei_yee_chan

cecilia, do you really have the full version? I want it too, please. I don't mind CB.

Oh yeah. That's her name. Thanks for the luck rhea. I'll need loads of it since I hate public speeking.

Guest c3cilia

cecilia, do you really have the full version? I want it too, please. I don't mind CB.

Oh yeah. That's her name. Thanks for the luck rhea. I'll need loads of it since I hate public speeking.

mei yee..i do ..i have the whole kbs show with all the award special with other ppl in it too..and then i have the avi files of just them too..i'll upload this as soon as my other are done..okie..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Thank you so much! Can't wait to rewatch this lovely couple accept their well-deserved award.

And yes, I'm here too! I'm anywhere where this couple is- Bi thread (mostly a silent reader because that thread is really overwhelming sometimes), SHK thread, IJUKSA thread, and of course Blue Alert thread. Gotta keep supporting this couple until they make another drama together.

Question: Does anyone know if each FH DVD set is different? I bought the Director's Cut version on Yesasia, but some of the NGs that was posted was not included in the extras.

Guest minamijaa

Wow! We got lotsa Ngs and the making. Love u guys for having such kind hearts to share those wonderful clips! :wub: :wub: I'm just wondering if someone have the mp3 format of FH ost. Those in the OST thread are all windows media files. :( I am desperately need them... :huh:

hi fullhousers!!! :)

minamijaa, i think i have the mp3 type of the fullhouse ost..please PM me so i can give you the link thru YSI..:)

a little quiet here in our fave thread..anyway, it's the weekend..yey!!! will rewatch episode 13 of fullhouse later..loved that scene where JiEun and Min-hyuk ate dinner and accidentally,YoungJae and HyeWon came and they all ate together..haha!! YoungJae and JiEun were bickering like husband and wife..really cute!!! :)

aja aja everyone!!!

take care!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

A couple of Fh screencaps taken from SHK's KBS photodocumentary aired a couple of days ago:

shkdocu022wk.jpgshkdocu012xo.jpg

Also, I checked out Bi's English-language profile at JYPE.com and noticed something. This is the full "as an Actor" page:

jypeweb6an.jpg

Now if you zoom in at the bottom-most part that has the pics:

jypewebzoom9vf.jpg

...you'll notice that in the SangDoo pic, he was with the actress who played Moon Sera instead of Gong Hyo Jin who was his leading lady. In the IJUKSA pic, it's just Kang Bok Gu. But the FH pic has both Bi and SHK. In Bi's concerts, whenever he sings "To You" and clips of his career highlights were shown at the video wall, I also noticed that they didn't show neither GHJ nor Shin Min Ah in their respective dramas but all FH clips has SHK on them.

I'm not saying it means anything. Maybe it just means someone from JYPE is a huge SHK fan. :D

hi there fatgrrl_slim!!! :)

i'm a filipina, too..and proud to be one..hehe!!!

enjoyed reading your post..hehe!!! your observations were so true..if you had not pointed out about the pictures, i would have noticed it eventually..:) but thanks to you, i didn't waste my time on trying to figure it out..hehe!!i enjoyed it na lang, immensely!!! haha!!! :)

a huge hyekyo fan in JYPE? hmm, may be :)..but i would have to think otherwise..for a bi-kyo fan forever, such coincidences always makes me smile..and wish what every supporter of them wish..:)we're all one in creating that dream for them..it may not happen any time soon or maybe never, but who cares, for a time, it made all of us feel happy..and that's all that matters, anyway..:)

aja aja everyone!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1320 ]

Guest Axelle Red

...you'll notice that in the SangDoo pic, he was with the actress who played Moon Sera instead of Gong Hyo Jin who was his leading lady. In the IJUKSA pic, it's just Kang Bok Gu.

I'm not saying it means anything. Maybe it just means someone from JYPE is a huge SHK fan. :D

you know I was surprised when i visited his website bcoz I noticed that too ...

same u, I'm not saying it means anything. Maybe it just means someone from JYPE is a huge SHK fan :lol:(just kidding)

Guest hanhan04

Now if you zoom in at the bottom-most part that has the pics:

jypewebzoom9vf.jpg

...you'll notice that in the SangDoo pic, he was with the actress who played Moon Sera instead of Gong Hyo Jin who was his leading lady. In the IJUKSA pic, it's just Kang Bok Gu. But the FH pic has both Bi and SHK. In Bi's concerts, whenever he sings "To You" and clips of his career highlights were shown at the video wall, I also noticed that they didn't show neither GHJ nor Shin Min Ah in their respective dramas but all FH clips has SHK on them.

Hi, fatgrrl_slim,

Very, very good observation! I like your analysis and thanks for drawing our attention to those details. Really enjoy it. :wub: