[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi jaky!!!! Finished downloading yet???

liu_xing_girl (what's your name? Very tiring typing your nick :P), loving the song too, huh? One's slow, the other catchy. But both are nice!

pauline! come back soon! In the mean time, will try my best to keep this thread up.

A GIF

3bears1cx7bh.gif

Credits: I forgot where I got it from. Sorry!

hi there fellow fullhousers!

just want to do my share in keeping this thread up..hehe!!:) thanks for the title of that song that JiEun sang in the noraebang..i was searching for it a few pages back but i cannot find it..lucky me, i went here to visit..thanks mei_yee!!!

actually, i find min-hyuk (KSS) cute, too during the first episodes..my friends and i were drooling ( a bit exaggerated, i know..hehe!! but it's true, though) over him especially when he smiles..but, like everybody else, YoungJae won us over..although he was really the king of jerks, he also has this soft side that only comes up when he's with JiEun..they were really quite the couple!! :)

and the singer, DJ Doc, i like his style..:) the song which JiEun sang was really catchy..i couldn't help but tap my feet and sway my head when i listen to it..hehe!! really danceable!

till here!! aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1280 ]

Guest tenipuri

wow, ijuksa reached its end?

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1260 ]

hehe nopes, ijuksa's still going. but it reached somewhat of a major turn in the story, so ppl are crowding tat thread. ^_^

about full house...i love song hye kyo and rain's height difference!! it makes them look so cute and sweet together :P

Guest liu_xing_girl

liu_xing_girl (what's your name? Very tiring typing your nick :P), loving the song too, huh? One's slow, the other catchy. But both are nice!

pauline! come back soon! In the mean time, will try my best to keep this thread up.

A GIF

3bears1cx7bh.gif

hahaha...i know what you mean mei yee...the name's kat...or you can just type liu xing... :lol:

the songs from FH are really nice! amongst the OSTs of korean dramas that i have, FH's OST is the one i listen to the most. even at work i listen to it...even my collegues are so amused that i'm not yet over the FH fever...hehe!

Guest Rainamy

I was channel hopping Tuesday night and I saw that FullHouse is being shown in a chinese tv station from 8-9 pm. I watched the show, they are still in episode 1 or 2, he, he, he, Rain and SKH looked so good together.

The thread's a little quiet these days...

Ahh, I love Full House to death :D. I'd say my favorite episodes are 2, 9, and 16, even though I loved all of them pretty equally. Their chemistry on their honeymoon was impeccable! I really thought it was Bi and Hye Kyo, instead of Young-jae and Ji-eun.

Episode 9 was just HILARIOUS when Young-jae wanted to win Ji-eun back from Min-hyuk. I laughed SOO HARD when he did that little "snow angel" in his bed. :D

Episode 16 was sooo sweet :wub:. The intimacy between them was just great, and the scene at the karaoke bar was sooo loving :P.

아자아자 화이팅!

Guest liu_xing_girl

The thread's a little quiet these days...

Ahh, I love Full House to death :D. I'd say my favorite episodes are 2, 9, and 16, even though I loved all of them pretty equally. Their chemistry on their honeymoon was impeccable! I really thought it was Bi and Hye Kyo, instead of Young-jae and Ji-eun.

Episode 9 was just HILARIOUS when Young-jae wanted to win Ji-eun back from Min-hyuk. I laughed SOO HARD when he did that little "snow angel" in his bed. :D

Episode 16 was sooo sweet :wub:. The intimacy between them was just great, and the scene at the karaoke bar was sooo loving :P.

아자아자 화이팅!

yeah, i like the honeymoon & ending scenes the best! i like it when i see lee young jae acting like a kid & smiling shyly because of ji eun :D

I just watched the award show where Hye Kyo and Bi won the Best couple Award.. They were so shy all the time.... When the mc told Bi to say "churiya" (bird brain), he was like so shy, and so was Hye Kyo... They are blushing like couples do... So cute.!!!!!

I prefer Hye kyo to be a bit taller, but they look cute together, it doesn't matter anyway....

Guest mei_yee_chan

*saves the thread from page 3 before it goes down any further*

Full House Interview (Press Conference)

fhinterview7kl.jpg

Megaupload link

Size: 37.51 MB

Duration: 10:12 minutes

Format: wmv

Credits: Rain International (Bummie CB)

oooo....my 1000th post!!!!!!! And in the Full house thread!!!!!!! :P

hi mei_yee and fellow fullhousers!! :)

(doing my share to keep our beloved thread alive..hehe!! :)

rewatched my various collections of fullhouse videos and other stuffs last night, particulary the KBS drama awards..:) it would be nearly a year ago when we watched Bi danced to HyeKyo's "gom se mari" on stage and HyeKyo winked at the camera..:) time flies so fast..but in my (or maybe every fullhousers, too) case, it seems just yesterday when they did that since i still rewatch them on my laptop every single night..:) hehe!!! sometimes i can already memorize their facial expressions just because i keep on rewatching it..but i love it, will never get tired of it..:)

oh, to tenipuri, thanks for the clarification about ijuksa :) i thought it ended already since everybody's in their thread..hehe!! read over at the samsoon thread that some Bi fans are not so keen on Bi's new drama..as much as they love Bi, the drama just don't live up to their expectations..oh well, i couldn't judge since i don't watch ijuksa..:) but everybody loves Bi in fullhouse and nobody disagrees..

aja aja everyone!!!!

take care!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1280 ]

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi rhea! YSI died on me. *sniff*

Kinda quiet around here. What happened to all the Full Housers?

You'd be dreaming about them every night after watching it so many times. :D

hi fullhousers!! :)

hey mei_yee!! you're right, it's kinda quiet here..:)

but anyway, i had a break from my fullhouse rewatching last night..i watched flying boys, kyesangie oppa's movie..:) it's about three senior high school friends who enrolled in ballet lessons..hmm, the plot has traces of the movie, billy elliot but "flying boys" was still really great..:) and guess who i saw there? it's the guy who played JiEun's childhood friend..hehe!!!so, it still has a trace of fullhouse...he's good in ballet dancing and he dyed his hair blonde..:)i enjoyed watching it last night..:)

aja aja everyone!!!

take care!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

A GIF

3bears1cx7bh.gif

Hi! May I use this GIF? They both look so cute! Also, does anyone know where I can download the full version of the KBS Award 2004 show? w/ Bi and SHK. Thanx in advance!

And thanx for keeping the thread alive! I always rewatch FH after watching IJUKSA just so I can see Bi's smiling face again!

Guest liu_xing_girl

hi guys...i know this might not be the right thread to post it but to all Full Housers here who are also fans of Bi...please vote for him as Artist of the Year for 2005. here's the link:

Bi-Artist of the Year 2005

Vote Here

right now we need all the help we can get....he's currently in 2nd place. just click below his pic & then click the LEFT button below the page to vote. thanks! aja aja fighting! :D

-------------------

edit: you can vote as many times you want!

Guest c3cilia

ah..what happen to all the fullhouse biers..

guys ..just wanna share this here..since it's about FULHOUSE..i reupload some old files for those who dont' have it yet..enjoy..kekek...

*NOTE: these are CLUBBOX files . . .

Episode Preview:

Episode 01 // Episode 02 // Episode 03 // Episode 04 // Episode 05

Episode 06 // Episode 07 // Episode 08 // Episode 09 // Episode 10

Episode 11/12 // Episode 13/14 // Episode 15 // Episode 16

The Making:

Scene 01 // Scene 02 // Scene 03 // Scene 04 // Scene 05

Scene 06 // Scene 07 // Scene 08 // Scene 09 // Scene 10

Scene 11 // Scene 12 // Scene 13 // Scene 14 // Scene 15

Scene 16 // Scene 17 // Scene 19 // Scene 20 // Scene 21

Scene 22 // Scene 23

Data Files:

Data 01 // Data 02 // Data 03 // Data 04 // Data 05

Data 06 // Data 07 // Data 08 // Data 09 // Data 10

Data 11 // Data 12 // Data 13 // Data 14

Fullhouse NG:

NG 01 // NG 02 // NG 03 // NG 04 // NG 05 //NG 06 // NG 07 // NG 08 // NG 09 // NG 10

NG 11 // NG 12 // NG 13 // NG 14 // NG 15 // NG 16 // NG 17 // NG 18 // NG 19 // NG 20

NG 21 // NG 22 // NG 23 // NG 24 // NG 25 // NG 26 // NG 27 // NG 28 // NG 29 // NG 30

NG 31 // NG 32 // NG 33 // NG 34 // NG 35 // NG 36 // NG 37 // NG 38 // NG 39 // NG 40

NG 41 // NG 42 // NG 43 // NG 44

credit: me // sexybi clubbox . . . .