[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the link fatgrrl_slim! :lol: i havent seen this one and im looking forward to seeing what the differences are...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUjjang

ah. why haven't i noticed this FULL HOUSE THREAD?!?! *dies.

- REALLY REALLY MADD OLD FAN.

- new thread member ;D

kinda odd --;;. but anyways. BI WAS SO HOT IN THIS DRAMA even though his acting was definately better in IJUKSA..

but he was soo cute in FULLHOUSE <3. i loved the main theme of it and how he always yelled at song hye gyo. and how he couldn't show his feelings for her etc ;D

Guest sweet_treats1812

jst finished watching the DC version of the dating scene..several of those cute scenes werent in the original drama at all, like those extended scenes at the karaoke... :rolleyes:

thanks agen fatgrrl_slim!

Read at SHG thread that Both shg and bi will be going to thailand this month. SHG to promote My girl and I with CTH and Bi for his concert. Wonder if they will see each other there. Just a thought. I won't stop dreaming about them until anyone of them will be officially dating someone else. mwahahaha!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

Read at SHG thread that Both shg and bi will be going to thailand this month. SHG to promote My girl and I with CTH and Bi for his concert. Wonder if they will see each other there. Just a thought. I won't stop dreaming about them until anyone of them will be officially dating someone else. mwahahaha!!!!

waaaah!!! lucky people in thailand!!! im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest honey_ping

Are they coming at the same time? Same date? Same place? Thailand is such a big place and I really wish they'll meet each other....I mean shg and CTH going to Bi's concert as his guests of honour,.......sth like dat......since they all know each other very well!

i got 76 for the quiz. i should get full marks! lol. btw, anyone has any nice gifs to share? i dont want the gom se ma ri one because i have that already.

there are a lot of cute gifs for Full House,other than the gom semaris ones.you should try some backlogging at this FH thread..i believe there are still there at a few pages back.there are loads of them.

There's another drama, though, which gives me the same happy feeling as when I'm watching Full House. Goong. Real nice drama. I think you Full Housers will enjoy it too. Check it out if you have the time, k?

Mei yee..you're enjoying Goong right now? :) i've been soooo totally addicted to the Goong manhwa,its madness!! :w00t: i've only get to watch the 1st ep of the Goong drama,and since i'm not able to dl the rest of the drama yet..i'm satisfied with the manhwa..for now at least.i guess since Full House was also based from a manhwa,with that love-hate( love her/him but i aint confessing/acknowledging it) theme going on..i'm sure Full Housers will enjoy Goong too.. :D

i posted this article in korean a while back at shk thread. i'm not sure if this was posted here before. here's the translated version....

Bi, Song Hye-Kyo...Veteran Actress Kim Ji-Young's Pick as Good-Hearted Actors...

gn20060110161125_0.jpg

Then she picked Lee Byun-Hun, Bi, and Song Hye-Kyo as younger actors with good acting skills and good hearts, adding that, “more than anything, they know how to treat their elders, and they have proper etiquette/manners.”

Kim Ji-Young added that “Bi and SHK treat me as if they are my real grand-son and grand-daughter and during every holiday or if the weather is really cold, they always call to say hello and see how I’m doing,” conveying a grateful heart to Bi and SHK who played her grandson and granddaughter in last year’s popular KBS 2TV’s “Full House”.

thanks gemt for the repost here :) arent Bi and SHk total sweethearts?and Madam Kim Ji-Young sounds like a grand lady,no wonder Bi and Shk loves her.BI and SHk really are beautiful people with beautiful hearts..

It's an AVI file. You probably need to install a DivX codec to view it. Lemme know if you still have problems and I'll convert it to another format, like MPG or WMV.

fatgrrl_slim !!gahhh...i've been waiting for this for ages!! the dating scene from Director's CUt!!:w00t: thank you so much!nomu kamsahamnida .. i'm still downloading it..gosh dial-up is so darn slow..it would be awesome too if you can convert it into wmv,then the size would be smaller and it will be easier to watch.. :) gosh i just want to scream Yay all over the place...Yayyy for fatgrlll_slim!!!

Guest forgetmeNOT

thank you fatgrrl_slim!

also, thanks mei_yee_chan, but i've already tried those links before i requested lol thanks anyway thoughh!

- W I N N I E -, can you please share that website with me? LQ megaup files would be fine with me. thanks so much!

happy dling!

FH is sked to air in japan this april. i thought it was already shown there.

hope the japanese would also love it.

starlie, the gifs are on p. 88 and 90. hope you enjoy them.

bm05om, yup... it feels good to hear that our fave stars are not only physically beautiful but beautiful persons as well.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi Full Housers! I haven't posted here in a while... I have a small treat for all those who still don't have the DC version. I remember someone asking before if we could upload a snippet of the dating scene, particularly the noraebang scene where YJ and JE held hands at JE's back. I finally found a way to rip my DVD without the need for a special program (a simple copy/paste + conversion will do :D). So here's the entire dating scene from the DC version:

Full House DC - dating scene

length: 3:45min

file size: 25Mb

Could anyone tell me how different is this from the regular version? I've only seen the DC version, so I don't know which scenes are added.

Thanks for sharing this, fatgrrl_slim. Dating scene? Sounds new.

um ... I found a site where you can download Full House with megaupload if anyone wants it. :/

I'm watching it again, haha. I love it when Bi says people will die without ribe bowls, and he wishes he was one. :lol:

forgetmeNOT, would like it.

ah. why haven't i noticed this FULL HOUSE THREAD?!?! *dies.

- REALLY REALLY MADD OLD FAN.

- new thread member ;D

kinda odd --;;. but anyways. BI WAS SO HOT IN THIS DRAMA even though his acting was definately better in IJUKSA..

but he was soo cute in FULLHOUSE <3. i loved the main theme of it and how he always yelled at song hye gyo. and how he couldn't show his feelings for her etc ;D

Hiya SUjjang!! Welcome to the thread. You just noticed it? OMG!!! :lol:

Mei yee..you're enjoying Goong right now? :) i've been soooo totally addicted to the Goong manhwa,its madness!! :w00t: i've only get to watch the 1st ep of the Goong drama,and since i'm not able to dl the rest of the drama yet..i'm satisfied with the manhwa..for now at least.i guess since Full House was also based from a manhwa,with that love-hate( love her/him but i aint confessing/acknowledging it) theme going on..i'm sure Full Housers will enjoy Goong too.. :D

Yeah, I am. Addicted! Do you know whether the manhwa can be found in malaysia? I'm dying to read it. Preferably somewhere in KL. Thanks.

forgetmeNOT, found a website with all the episodes. http://www.idols-unlimited.com/full-house

I'm not sure whether it's the same as the one - W I N N I E - has or if the links are the same as the ones in the soompi downloads thread.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Here's the WMV version of the dating scene. It's supposed to be a smaller file, but for some reason it's the same size as the AVI one. :crazy:

Megaupload link

Sorry to those who are having difficulty downloading from Mega (like me :wacko: ) but Turboupload has been dying on me after 3 tries.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Here's the WMV version of the dating scene. It's supposed to be a smaller file, but for some reason it's the same size as the AVI one. :crazy:

Megaupload link

Sorry to those who are having difficulty downloading from Mega (like me :wacko: ) but Turboupload has been dying on me after 3 tries.

I uploaded it to Filefront. I hope you don't mind, fatgrrl_slim.

Filefront link

Guest amaya0625

i posted this article in korean a while back at shk thread. i'm not sure if this was posted here before. here's the translated version....

Bi, Song Hye-Kyo...Veteran Actress Kim Ji-Young's Pick as Good-Hearted Actors...

Then she picked Lee Byun-Hun, Bi, and Song Hye-Kyo as younger actors with good acting skills and good hearts, adding that, “more than anything, they know how to treat their elders, and they have proper etiquette/manners.”

Kim Ji-Young added that “Bi and SHK treat me as if they are my real grand-son and grand-daughter and during every holiday or if the weather is really cold, they always call to say hello and see how I’m doing,” conveying a grateful heart to Bi and SHK who played her grandson and granddaughter in last year’s popular KBS 2TV’s “Full House”.

I watched a small part of the clip where she talked about Bi and SHK..i've never thought i will ever know the meaning of those words until i read this translation..so i thank you for this :) KJY is such a sweet grandma..i'm happy for her that she won the award last year.

Here's the WMV version of the dating scene. It's supposed to be a smaller file, but for some reason it's the same size as the AVI one.

Megaupload link

gahhh!!thanx so much fatgrrl_slim..i've finally watched it..and i love it soo much! :D now i'm on a new FH high!!..darn the karaoke scenes..so cute.. :wub: and the lunch/dinner scene..sweeeet.. :blush: thank god i finally get to watch it!

I uploaded it to Filefront. I hope you don't mind, fatgrrl_slim.

Filefront link

as usual Mei Yee thanks for your effort for us Full Housers :) dont know what this thraed would be without you.btw i PM'd you..palli palli read :D

Just want to share my view on Full House. I had seen this show for at least 3 times already in 3 different languages:

Anyway, SHG and Bi rocks in this serie. Love them so much together, but I am not expecting a FULL HOUSE 2 anytime soon cuz sequel will drag forever!! :wub:

Have you guys watched the Director's Cut Version on DVD or VCD of Full House? Those extended Thailand scenes were amazing and also the extended ending version scenes were romantic as well!! :wub:

fatgrrl_slim this was a post from a long time ago..and now that i've finally get to watch the extended Dating scenes,is it possible that you can extract the extended Honeymoon scene as well?*raise hopeful eyes at fatgrrl_slim* .if i have the money,i would absolutely, 200% support Full House by buying the DC version from YesAsia,but the thing is i dont :tears: ,so this is like my only hope to see it.gosh..i'll be forever thankful to you if this happens.but of course,only if you feel like doing so,and only if its not a troublesome thing for you :) i hope you can consider this ..

Guest PuccaGirl_64

WELCOME to the thread SUjjang!!

fatgrrl_slim I can't download DIVx..do you mind uploading iy with MU or YSI?? just found recent uploads!!..THNX fatgrrl_slim and mei_yee!!..LUV YA 2!! :sweatingbullets:

annette..me too i will not stop dreaming about them two together!!they're just the BEST!!

Guest sarrahfm

full house is my 2nd favourite drama (1st being My girl)!!

my encounter : full house was my first ever drama! lol arent i lucky to have such a gr8 experience as a firsT?lol, i got into it after reading the first volume of scanlated manwah and found out there wernt any other volumes scanlated and then found the drama...i was extatic

does the drama follow the manwah strictly??

...i think its the best of Bi's drama (seen sang do lets go to school-- found it pretty boring and just too complicated--> made love seem no fun! and love to kill first eps bored me so i couldnt be bothered d.l. anymore)

full house: i loved the first episode the best...so much happened and the vomiting scene was classic! kyahahahaha!! and the fights were adorable! gaah! im not usually to gurlish but this made me feel all squishy inside! who felt the same :D???