~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pluie

Your welcome everyone, happy to share it with all of you :wub:

pdvd_002tile.jpg

Ah thanks again KBS, so that was Hye Kyo Ji Eun turn to teased Rain Young Jae? :P

Guest akiko_nicole

wanna share this picture

look BiKyo same expresion during the interview (^^)

credit to bikyo indonesia

bikyo14eg1.jpg

soulmates???

Thanks KBS i already saw it..=)

I really love the pictures..!!but i hope theres a good news about them

chin_ai22 said:
gina, even here in the philippines emoticons/default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf86100ef353d.png this is also the korean show my bf loves to watch. emoticons/default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf86100ef353d.png

yuph tht's right chin_ai

it's amazing thing

usually boy didn't give much attention to drama right

but FH make it happen (^^)

Edited by Arinda

Guest tisya

Hi everyone, I am happy that this thread is kept alive and everybody is

just enthusiastic as I am to see them together, maybe not only in the screen

but also in real life, wishing!

Guest pluie

normal_002002016_L.jpg

guys can u help me with this picture: did bi gave his jacket to kyo?

What I see is, Bi was holding his back from pain after he felt down.

And as far as I know, the scene was took on 02.00 AM!

can we imagine how cold it was :sweatingbullets:

Both undone the blanket just for shoot, a whole time they wore a blanket rite? CMIIW

Anyone can share another version of that BTS please? :)

Now am curious about this pictures :

phone4xv6.jpg

18dy2.jpg

Was that picture taken at Full House too or not?

@sly07 : Happy you love it and welcome! :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

pluie: The first one was from an SK Telecom CF, the second one was from the Road for Rain photoshoot in Cuba. So no, they were both not taken from Full House.

Guest kierelun

Full House the first draft of the script for the Chinese written by a 80-reward

If there are no Korean dramas "Full House", or Song Hye Kyo has always been the eyes of the audience of "Autumn in my Heart", Rain may not be familiar with Chinese audiences. Reporters before the accident discovered the secret behind the show, the show's writer has is the first draft of China after a 80-person contingent. He had an interview with reporters yesterday, where Speaking of "Full House" the events of the past, he has put aside a regret, when the manuscript is just Fanzhuo fun pastime, but in the idol drama on the creation of repeated setbacks, but he has gradually pass Intend to write the idea of idol drama.

College students with a Chinese company, according to the popular Asian comic books "Full House" screenplay adaptation of "Full House." He ran begin by the end of 02 creative, to the 03 atypical pneumonia when the script basically completed, a total of 18 sets. He was the company that ran the story jumped too, hope that he changed the plot more close to China's life. He ran in, the youth idols there should be full of fantasy script, beautiful romantic, with the grinding of the company for a long time, nothing will last. "Until 04 shooting of the play to the Chinese, I know, the original company has the copyright to the original comic books and I wrote the script together sold to a Korean company." At that time, He ran to write this drama , as a student all the way to earn money, "the company sold the prices I do not know, but I would like to be pretty high." Reporter subsequently linked to the production of "Full House" the South Korean KBS television stations, each other's Staff confirmed the news.

Rain was the role of Huang Xiaoming

He ran in his work "Full House" when the actress has already finalized as SongHyeKyo, but in the script-Ran, Song is the role of a performance in China in the lottery of the girls, travel to South Korea on the plane encountered a large Star, beginning from a period of romantic life. "Song will say simple Chinese, and also when we meet Liaoqi" Haizhugege, "she did not mention any of the script, especially a good deal." He also disclosed that its creation in the script, leading man Alec Su is scheduled in the middle or Huang Xiaoming choice. "Later I saw the television, Rain speech good." He told reporters that South Korea was written by the playwright, is also essential along the main line of their own, different, the story took place in the Republic of Korea, Actor joined the families of some of the circumstances. "I have not lost no regrets, because I showed the script to the Chinese companies, others will say or can not shoot. Not so good-looking film also."

Television companies have been blocked

"Full House", He ran the youth idol drama is still the passion, but a "ban" the experience, so that he decided to make up its mind to no longer write their youth idol drama. He has been a creative university campus drama, but the write-in, the rich men and university students held a considerable wind pull the car, "But look at the script, said college students open sports car impractical, I had to change Motorcycle, but said that motorcycles will not do, not in conformity with generally college students, I also had to change a bike.. I showed to good movie, people to see, you count what this youth idol drama, ah, riding a Bicycle Man cannot find no characteristics, "was criticized after the meal, He ran left frustrated, The company has also posted his photo out, to remind each other," Do not look for the people to do the script! " At present, He and his friends set up a studio, specializing in the creation script. "A script is being created, as to the specific situation that is not easy!"

credit to : China's net china.com.cn: 2008-07-24

The original cast of Lee Young Jae was supposed to be Alec Su!!

Guest kierelun

The home theater in the summer heat who is the Drama Queen?

Beauty in three colors YeomJeongAh, PakSolmi, PakMinyoung - 3 stars such as terrestrial broadcasting three new dramas featuring the heroine of the newly saeseo bulkkottwi saluting the match with the Chinese player. Triathlon in summer vacation home theater viewers fleeing their symptoms are severe because the Beijing Olympic competition in the ratings even wind up overlapping Chiyeolhaejil said.

The new CRT TV ' `Ma'am' candidate for the first stage of the rising stars among the first 26, the MBC television that jumalgeuk 'My Girl' Paksolmida. 2005 KBS 'golden apple' comeback after three years of home theater as SBS 'All In.' and KBS 'Winter Sonata' to be able to detonate the myth that big jackpot again collects interest.

The first 30 days of the SBS Broadcasting yeomjeongah sumokgeuk 'wokingmam' baksolmi throws a challenge. 2004 MBC 'Tell them I love you' appearances since the drama of the last four years since the birth in January to resume activities after six months in terms of eye-catching. Child care and social activities between worrying about the actual situation.

Broadcasting officials say, "the 2004 Athens Olympics when a lot of concerns about the ratings, but KBS 'Full House' was a big success, by the winning actress Song Hye Kyo. This summer's Olympic competition in the public interest is difficult ssolrimyeonseo jackpot is expected to explode, but rather too many possibilities, "said prospects.

credit : sportsseoul.com/news2

sandy6903 said:
Hi, can't see the second photo, would you please repost it again, thank you!

I've trying to post it Sand

chin_ai22 said:
gina! thanks for sharing the pics! love them! emoticons/default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf86100ef353d.png:)

thanks chin_ai I'm trying my best