[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get tired of re-watching this drama over & over again. Yayyyyy…… I love FullHouse! I hope they’re going to do another drama again. OMG – I can’t wait if this would happen. They’re such a lovely & fun couple. They’re always arguing in the drama & it’s really fun to watch them do that but at the end they’re too harmonious. :huh::)

hpn! oooh oh! :) you know youw ant it! :)

danmicana! i'll post more! :)

oh thank you chin_ai22. pls do. youre really good in doing psed, it seems like real to me.

i really love this couple, the first time i watch full house here in phil. i cant help my self but to love it, so i buy the DVD. i watched it over 100 times and im still into it. hoping that this lovely couple will do drama in the near future.

waiting for your more creations.

Guest i_like_mashimaro

i visited Full House last month, :)

but the house looks old now, they should re-paint it.

here's the pictures i took,

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

Rain's bed ^^

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

Guest chin_ai22

mashimaro! thanks for sharing your photo experience at the FH :) im so jealous. wanna go there too..

danmicana, dont worry i'll post more soon.. :) love this couple too.. never get tired of re watching it all over again!

Guest pluie

@chin_ai22 sis, thanks for this GREAT wallie, yeah impossible is nothing :D

@i_like_mashimaro yeah am so envious also but feeling sad too about the FH condition right now

Hope Korean government will give more attention to once of their tourism asset, Full House.

Guest kierelun

They should maintain it periodically and rent it out to honeymooners. If a house is left empty for too long without maintenance, it will look eerie and haunted & you will hear HanJEun with her haunting creepy voice "Yoouunngg Jjaaee ah! Yyoouunngg Jjaaee ah!" - tourists will run for their lives!!

They should maintain it periodically and rent it out to honeymooners. If a house is left empty for too long without maintenance, it will look eerie and haunted & you will hear HanJEun with her haunting creepy voice "Yoouunngg Jjaaee ah! Yyoouunngg Jjaaee ah!" - tourists will run for their lives!!

hahaha...i keep on laughing. i cant help myself but to imagine that scene in full house

I haven't been here for a while so I don't know if anybody already posted about it but I just noticed that the Full House DVD (director's cut) was just re-released recently.

it made me go :0 !!! YesAsia Link I wonder why they did that? Maybe because FH2 is coming out? Is there even any news on that? They said they were gonna give details in the second half of the year but never did -_-?

I wish the original cast could be back in it.. =(

Guest kierelun

I haven't been here for a while so I don't know if anybody already posted about it but I just noticed that the Full House DVD (director's cut) was just re-released recently.

it made me go :0 !!! YesAsia Link I wonder why they did that? Maybe because FH2 is coming out? Is there even any news on that? They said they were gonna give details in the second half of the year but never did -_-?

I wish the original cast could be back in it.. =(

YesAsia Editorial Description

Based on the Korean comic strip of the same name, Full House earned an average viewing rate of 31.9%, and its final episode attracted 40.2% of all viewers! Song Hye Kyo had previously won the hearts of TV lovers through her skilled performances in popular TV series hits while All In, Hotelier, and Tale of Autumn, while Rain (a.k.a. Bi) is also a famous pop singer. The all-round star (whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon) possesses a dynamic, mellow voice and is known for his down-to-earth and modest behaviour. Director Pyo Min Su was not able to land a potential TV series hit with his earlier, more artistically-inclined works, such as Lie, Foolish, and Solitude, but, with the help of writer Min Hyo Jeong (Rooftop Room Cat), he created a real winner with this touching romantic tale.

Through a tricky scheme by her so-called friends Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) loses the ownership rights to her beloved Full House, a luxurious mansion that used to belong to her parents when they were still alive. The new owner of the estate, Yeung Jae (Rain), is Asia's most hailed film star, and always behaves as if he was the ruler of the entire world, while treating others in his habitual straightforward manner. Desperate to get back what rightly belongs to her, Ji Eun uses all her womanly appeal to bring about an advantageous marriage with the over-confident entertainment artist.

This edition includes the following special features:

Bloopers

Best Scenes

Making Of

Interviews with Director Pyo Min Soo and Cast Members

====================================================================

I wonder whether this set is the latest updated with some scenes not shown previously?

Guest pluie

Have question here, why the FH DVD Director Cut release just recently?

Or its Re-released? but why? Is there something "new" or something "added" on that DVD?

I wonder after 4 years, they still produce about Full House things, and STILL "sell well" :D

Re-Post :

a614bac59a.jpg